Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wouldn't it be interesting to have a season 2 for this show with neither confessing their love..Continuing to work together addressing many more social issues in their professional capacity, covering one set of character and situation in every episode.. In parallel there is very slow and consistent progress in their relationship.. 😳
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

look at big smile

is her

Is this really Sajal? Mujhe tu ye Sajal nahi lag rahi😕
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Is this really Sajal? Mujhe tu ye Sajal nahi lag rahi😕

Sorry to burst ur bubble it's not her.its Amar Khan love who is choreographing Zara dholkid n mehndi😛
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Kuch log tooth Kar bhi lagte Hain kitne piyare😭
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Among all Asfiya scenes I would say that their phone call "kahan thee App.. suno tumhain meri fikar rehti hai na will always be my favourite. There is something special, something touchy, mesmerising about their talk. This phone call actually sums up their deep bonding, respect, concern, care and love for each other.

Hayaa ignores
Dil tooths😭
Maaan jao na
Bahut hua yaar
Manane nahi ata mujhe
Not giving me reply on pm
That's y writing here.
Do din bacche Hain yks end horha Hy
😭 phir hum sab Kahan hounge
Ludostar ki kasam tumko
smssr84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Yes, the unsaid words between them is what makes them all the more special❤️.. And that's where my HOPES are lined up for the last episode.. How much is gonna be said and how much unsaid.. That's how they can be left special forever in our minds.. A little said and a lots unsaid.. But the little said will cover it all for the unsaid.. 😉

hayeee... I am literally having sleepless nights thinking of all the possible ends of this beautifully crafted story and I am glad its ending this week. Best thing for our collective sanity.

It is actually those unsaid words that have attracted all the attention. Our drama makers may believe that they have to SHOW the intimacy, but the viewers who have lived through the PTV drama era loves the unsaid love, the old school romance. All the dramas that became super hit had the same old school romance, be it Humsafar, ZGH, Diyar-e-Dil and even Mann Mayal. Its beautiful and they should make more of those kind.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wouldn't it be interesting to have a season 2 for this show with neither confessing their love..Continuing to work together addressing many more social issues in their professional capacity, covering one set of character and situation in every episode.. In parallel there is very slow and consistent progress in their relationship.. 😳

Yes season 2 would be a great idea. But i wish this time they let Sarmad Khosat direct it instead of that Kashmiri guy. He has literally ruined the romantic scenes. Last 3 days i watched Humsafar and revived my old good memories of the show and one thing i noticed that the reason why Humsafar was hit, was due to the soft romance between the lead couple. The small gestures were shown so beautifully that u actually feel connected with them. The acting though was good but Sarmat direction made it looked exceptional. While watching Humsafar i was continuously thinking kash Asfiya keh romantic scenes bhee aesay hotey. Iqbal Kashmiri has badly disappointed me in this regard.

I guess after YKS the fandom should force writer to writer a sequel on YKS and ask her to let Sarmad khosat direct it. That's gonna be hit too.

Regarding the stories well as u said they can address many social issues like handling burn victims or dealing with Doctors strike (a major issue in Pak these days) or victims dying or women delivering babies on road due to their non access to hospitals reason being the high up protocols. Like Udari they can very well educate people on social issues.

Another thing that i feel has helped in the popularity of the show besides great acting, writing and production, minus direction and editing (becoz that has been the worst of all Hum tv dramas) is the choice of location. I m very much attracted to Neelam valley due to this drama and actually searched all the places where the shooting of this drama took place. So that's for sure that next Summers i m gonna take my family over there for outing. YKS indeed has promoted tourism. So i wish next time like this they explore other good places of Pakistan and promote our tourism like earlier they did shooting with Diyar e Dil at Skardu and Gilgit- Baltistan.
Edited by Hayaa.m - 6 years ago
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Hayaa ignores
Dil tooths😭
Maaan jao na
Bahut hua yaar
Manane nahi ata mujhe
That's y writing here.
Ludostar ki kasam tumko

ye kya ho raha ha?
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Hayaa ignores
Dil tooths😭
Maaan jao na
Bahut hua yaar
Manane nahi ata mujhe
That's y writing here.
Ludostar ki kasam tumko

Bas ker Jiya. Pagli rulaye gi kiya😭 ...I have replied ur PMs😃
sidsk thumbnail

This would be the best thing! If only there was season 2 to look forward to...AsfiYa would get more build up and it would all just be so beautiful.