Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PNA88

Oh god guys 70+ pages since last night! I slept at so late, woke up early but still, you guys never fail to amaze me. So many discussions.

The scene discussions are amazing, i am super duper happy that i am not the only one who does all this 'behind the words/scene' imagination/understanding. This is the BEST part of this IF Platform that we all get to share our thoughts and imaginations without feeling a bit of awkwardness. I have so many scenes of mine also that are my fav, i can literally write a BOOK on this BEAUTIFUL NOVEL/DRAMA! Its so strange yet beautiful na that something this fictional has brought us all together! xx

ps: guys i found out that MYSTERY girl from last night's Ahad dance video, she is another Actor/Film maker called Amar Khan, found her on IG! Its DEF HER in that that video.

Guys these are all sajal friends Amar,Sadaf Kanwal,Sadia ghaffar,Zara,Asad did , saboor n affan is also there,they r preparing for Zara n Asad shadiπŸ˜ƒ btw Ahad got some serious moves,loved it.cant wait for more sessions
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Oh God Lizzie, you make me run and watch the FARYAL KI WAJAH SE scene every time you say that she actually articulates YES , but I cant find her saying anything. she only looks down. Where do you see her saying YES?

She says "haan". Go watch in slow speed if you cannot discern it.

You guys are missing it because it looks so much like the lip movement that many desi heroines are taught to make to emote embarrassment, surprise etc.

She clearly says "haan". Such is the beauty of the direction that the scene is special with or without that "haan" but for me it is extra special because it is an admission she was powerless to deny him...
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good so only two days are left to let go of magical journey
πŸ˜”
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The first time when Zubi gets to know that Asfi is related to Geiti!! That's some scene worth watching again and again.. Asfi gives her the time to settle down the thought of him being related to Zubi's new found friend.. And he taking in her surprised face.. And walks off saying that he'll join them for tea.. Zubia being Zubia gets angry with Geiti and walks off.. Asfi must've really been disappointed about she not being there when he joined them for tea πŸ˜†. Looks like his own tea plan with her and his family, a lost opportunity for him too.. looks like he walks away disappointed after that.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Epi 21:

The scene between Asfi and Geiti at home where she prepares tea for him and he comments about the advantage of living in PakistanπŸ˜‰.. How everything gets prepared and be ready to eat.. And she adds up, "Get married Asfi.. You'll get the advantages multiplied.. getting it all served to you as well" πŸ˜†

And there he asks "Where is your friend?" It's like when the topic of Marriage comes up he remembers her 😳. And Geiti asks "Who? Zubia?" Then his response comes as "Obviously" It's like.. "Are you gone crazy bhabhi? Who else will be on my mind" πŸ˜†

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Sidsk ...forget about kidnapping ARM. People going crazy here waiting for your story. Please wont you finish that?

*puts hands on her face* Really I am so touched you all liked it so much...wasnt expecting this kind of response. Yup I am working on the next part.

Also in the process of reading your fic.

Regd A, octaverider and hina have decided who is the best claimant on the basis of many factors including world geography and days of the week and child custody battles.

I read that 🀣 Too good!
Hum toh thehre UAE waale...upar se Indian. Door door tak *squints eyes* humaare koi chance nahi.

Thinks to self :
*Not fair*

*Should I change nationality*

*Is Ahad worth it?*

*Dont know but Asfi sure is*

*Ahad and Asfi toh almost ek baat hai*

#MeraDimaagGayaKaamse
#MileTohLautaDena
#ThinkmTooOldForThis

smssr84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: bookworm123

She says "haan". Go watch in slow speed if you cannot discern it.

You guys are missing it because it looks so much like the lip movement that many desi heroines are taught to make to emote embarrassment, surprise etc.

She clearly says "haan". Such is the beauty of the direction that the scene is special with or without that "haan" but for me it is extra special because it is an admission she was powerless to deny him...

I have watched it couple of times, keeping your observation in mind, but dont think she said "haan" anywhere. Yes she opened her mouth a little, but it doesnt seem it uttered anything. I personally think it is much more powerful without words. Plus if she would have said "haan" then, then it wouldn't have made sense for her to reject Asfi later.

I think it was all in the eyes... the unsaid understanding between them, which is more romantic and powerful than any other thing in the world. ❀️
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: smssr84

😳

I have watched it couple of times, keeping your observation in mind, but dont think she said "haan" anywhere. Yes she opened her mouth a little, but it doesnt seem it uttered anything. I personally think it is much more powerful without words. Plus if she would have said "haan" then, then it wouldn't have made sense for her to reject Asfi later.

I think it was all in the eyes... the unsaid understanding between them, which is more romantic and powerful than any other thing in the world. ❀️

Yes, the unsaid words between them is what makes them all the more special❀️.. And that's where my HOPES are lined up for the last episode.. How much is gonna be said and how much unsaid.. That's how they can be left special forever in our minds.. A little said and a lots unsaid.. But the little said will cover it all for the unsaid.. πŸ˜‰
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Among all Asfiya scenes I would say that their phone call "kahan thee App.. suno tumhain meri fikar rehti hai na will always be my favourite. There is something special, something touchy, mesmerising about their talk. This phone call actually sums up their deep bonding, respect, concern, care and love for each other.
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Among all Asfiya scenes I would say that their phone call "kahan thee App.. suno tumhain meri fikar rehti hai na will always be my favourite. There is something special, something touchy, mesmerising about their talk. This phone call actually sums up their deep bonding, respect, concern, care and love for each other.

That says everything that she feels for him even when she's not there in front of him.. 😳 And when she disconnects the phone it's all the more confirmed that she didn't want him to know it.. πŸ˜‰ They can run the show with these two behaving like this in every episode just for a minute or so, amidst their other serious business in dealing with human emotions and health conditions..