Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
There is this scene about she not coming to.meet him with a file @3 pm.. He comes to the staff desk and calls Dr. Zubia.. He doesn't look at her while calling.. He was kinda pulling up an anger maybe due to her not making time to meet him or he's unable to express himself in better ways..😆
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

@bold you said it all 👏 gosh wonder why they edited that scene, that would ve been a treat to watch..

I also wanted to see how she lands up in his car during that medical camp visit, I do not get why they edit important scenes.. I really hope they have deleted scenes on youtube, can someone request HUM?
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago

PNA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god guys 70+ pages since last night! I slept at so late, woke up early but still, you guys never fail to amaze me. So many discussions.

The scene discussions are amazing, i am super duper happy that i am not the only one who does all this 'behind the words/scene' imagination/understanding. This is the BEST part of this IF Platform that we all get to share our thoughts and imaginations without feeling a bit of awkwardness. I have so many scenes of mine also that are my fav, i can literally write a BOOK on this BEAUTIFUL NOVEL/DRAMA! Its so strange yet beautiful na that something this fictional has brought us all together! xx

ps: guys i found out that MYSTERY girl from last night's Ahad dance video, she is another Actor/Film maker called Amar Khan, found her on IG! Its DEF HER in that that video.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ SanFrangirl, Pushpull.,Book worm/ Lizzy, Zakima and others throughly enjoyed these discussions, time to sleep now, will catch up with you all tomorrow.. Love to all 🤗
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: PNA88

The scene discussions are amazing, i am super duper happy that i am not the only one who does all this 'behind the words/scene' imagination/understanding. This is the BEST part of this IF Platform that we all get to share our thoughts and imaginations without feeling a bit of awkwardness. I have so many scenes of mine also that are my fav, i can literally write a BOOK on this BEAUTIFUL NOVEL/DRAMA! Its so strange yet beautiful na that something this fictional has brought us all together! xx

Yes.. Every scene has something more to it and it's upto us the viewer to add whatever meets beyond our eyes there.. Go ahead and call out your scenes and that extra thought of yours around it.. 😉
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

@ SanFrangirl, Pushpull.,Book worm/ Lizzy, Zakima and others throughly enjoyed these discussions, time to sleep now, will catch up with you all tomorrow.. Love to all 🤗

Good night and sleep.well with beautiful dreams.. 😉
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am so sad that I missed the kidnapping-Ahad- and -thinking-what-to-do-with-him(definitely something beyond PG-13) conversations.
😳

My loss! Yeh zaalim neend!

Good morning everyone. Beautiful discussions going on...glad to have found so many people who love to analyse/dissect this drama.

Asfandyar sahab ne sab ke dimaag ko possess kar liya hai.
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

I re-watched the Fariyal ki wajah se scene...oh my god, I cannot get over that scene...his confidence., his haq..looking her in the eye..you know she does say "yes" (it is muted) like she cannot help but tell him what he needs to know and oh my his smug look..he had sensed that she was as much in love as he was...but boy was he glad to have it confirmed like this...looking all smug and pleased while she squirmed in front him, unable to meet his eyes..

No wonder she was approaching him with a very subdued look at the birthday party, like she was almost afraid to face him now that he knew her inner feelings for him..

There he was challenging her to look at him so he can find out all by himself.. And like a good girl she lets him but she's trying to take the challenge on herself too to not show anything but failing miserably.. Yes, there she's caught and he's happy about it leaving her to deal with her own emotions.. 😉
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Oh God Lizzie, you make me run and watch the FARYAL KI WAJAH SE scene every time you say that she actually articulates YES , but I cant find her saying anything. she only looks down. Where do you see her saying YES?
SanFrangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

I am so sad that I missed the kidnapping-Ahad- and -thinking-what-to-do-with-him(definitely something beyond PG-13) conversations.

😳

My loss! Yeh zaalim neend!

Good morning everyone. Beautiful discussions going on...glad to have found so many people who love to analyse/dissect this drama.

Asfandyar sahab ne sab ke dimaag ko possess kar liya hai.

Sidsk ...forget about kidnapping ARM. People going crazy here waiting for your story. Please wont you finish that?

Regd A, octaverider and hina have decided who is the best claimant on the basis of many factors including world geography and days of the week and child custody battles.