Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Push-pull

@bold: The conversation between them starts here, way before he goes behind her.. He's been noticing her eyes on Fariyal from the moment they walked in to join them.. It's only when she looks at him does she realize that his eyes were on her and bends her head down. It's already conversed that she's not liking to see him with Fariyal.. And when the three were left alone, the awkwardness is more evident.. It's like "Doesn't seem like you both are not going away from each other.. It's better that I go away now" πŸ˜†
Then he asks "Why?" That's it. That's the end of her annoyance.. 🀣 "You asking me why? Don't you see it how one of us here is the kabab mein haddi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That Kyo? Was superb, She actually conveyed him through her eyes, " Don't you know why I am leaving? You have the audacity to ask me this question? Sitting next to Friyal, your EX girlfriend πŸ˜† it was so lovely to see Zubia mad, as she never lost her control before, but here she completely lost it.. poor Asfi was like, Kya aap Naraz hai? Kisase? Muzase.. Uff the way she said , Mai apse kyo naraz hone lagi his face was so πŸ˜ƒ he was so disappointed, what was he expecting? I am angry with you,because I love you..πŸ˜† I think at that time, he should, ve just gave her one big hug and peck on her cheeks, πŸ˜‰Zubia would've gone absolutely crazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ anyway jokes apart, it was such a beautiful scene..Poor Friyal had to witness everything, I feel she probably got an idea about their equation..
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The post jealousy scene----

the cutest is when Dr S suggests Asfi needs training in talking sweetly, he just agrees."Yes". Guess by that time he has understood that major damage control is needed is he NOT to lose her to Dr H.
Or do you think he EVER considers Dr H competition.?
I think he is just so sure of her, or of himself, that he dosent train his guns on Dr H. Just annoyed with her big time for even speaking with someone else.
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The scene discussion just make it even more meaningful.. loving it.. continue..
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold: The conversation between them starts here, way before he goes behind her.. He's been noticing her eyes on Fariyal from the moment they walked in to join them.. It's only when she looks at him does she realize that his eyes were on her and bends her head down. It's already conversed that she's not liking to see him with Fariyal.. And when the three were left alone, the awkwardness is more evident.. It's like "Doesn't seem like you both are not going away from each other.. It's better that I go away now" πŸ˜†
Then he asks "Why?" That's it. That's the end of her annoyance.. 🀣 "You asking me why? Don't you see it how one of us here is the kabab mein haddi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold, beautifully said..

And Lubna and Zubi have similar expressions on their face as they watch them. Both feeling so fed up with Asfi and wanting to kill Faryal.

The girl who played Faryal, I doubt she is ever going to live down the role and her stellar pathetic persormance
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

the cutest is when Dr S suggests Asfi needs training in talking sweetly, he just agrees."Yes". Guess by that time he has understood that major damage control is needed is he NOT to lose her to Dr H.
I think he is just so sure of her, or of himself, that he dosent train his guns on Dr H. Just annoyed with her big time for even speaking with someone else.

You know what I do not think he ever thought Dr Haroon has any chanceπŸ˜ƒ his big problem was how Zubia is at ease with DR H and not him. He was just jealous of their friendship, as he craved for that with her, I feel more than anything he hated the way they always used to laugh, have fun, he knew Dr H is Zubi's best friend, and he hated that Kyoki Mann hi manmai he wanted to be that guy. I think he was being possessive, remember how he said to Dr Sharoz? Bandage scene, It's nothing I will handle it πŸ˜ƒ as if he was saying ,she is my responsibility and I will take care of her,,
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail

And Lubna and Zubi have similar expressions on their face as they watch them. Both feeling so fed up with Asfi and wanting to kill Faryal.

The girl who played Faryal, I doubt she is ever going to live down the role and her stellar pathetic persormance

πŸ˜†OMg so true ,Lubna's experessions were amazing, I guess she could not bear to see Friyal with Asfi, that's why she left quickly and did you see how she told Asfi to take care of Zubia? 😳That was on purpose πŸ˜† to show Friyal how much she loves Zubia, there was hidden meaning to it,,

Btw don't get me started on Friyal the actress, gosh she was Terrible, she surely needs to join acting school ASAP. even Rustom Lala is a better actor than her,,
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

"Doesn't seem like you both are not going away from each other.. It's better that I go away now" πŸ˜†

@bold, beautifully said..

Exactly.. Both mommy and wifey had the same expression and irritation on their faces.. πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I felt that Asfi wanted to be the original himself - the playful , teasing and easy going one, which is what Dr. Haroon is making it easy for Zubia to talk to him, be friendly with him.. He wants to be all that and wants her to explore that side of his.. πŸ˜‰
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

You know what I do not think he ever thought Dr Haroon has an chanceπŸ˜ƒ his big problem was how Zubia is at ease with DR H and not him. He was just jealous of their friendship, as he craved for that with her, I feel more than anything he hated the way they always used to laugh, have fun, he knew Dr H is Zubi's best friend, and he hated that Kyoki Mann hi manmai he wanted to be that guy. I think he was being possessive, remember how he said to Dr Sharoz? Bandage scene, It's nothing I will handle it πŸ˜ƒ as if he was saying ,she is my responsibility and I will take care of her,,

There was always this tension between them. They work together all day in close proximity so they were both aware of their changing equation but had not put a name to it...thankfully Fariyal came in and the strength of Zubia's feelings was confirmed to Asfi.

I re-watched the Fariyal ki wajah se scene...oh my god, I cannot get over that scene...his confidence., his haq..looking her in the eye..you know she does say "yes" (it is muted) like she cannot help but tell him what he needs to know and oh my his smug look..he had sensed that she was as much in love as he was...but boy was he glad to have it confirmed like this...looking all smug and pleased while she squirmed in front him, unable to meet his eyes..

I feel he could have just kissed her at that moment and she would have been helpless to resist...I wonder how their ride back to her mess was in the car...I think it was too hot to handle so it was not shown to us! πŸ˜† How would poor Zubia have managed to sit next to him after he had managed to extract what she was trying to keep hidden??

No wonder she was approaching him with a very subdued look at the birthday party, like she was almost afraid to face him now that he knew her inner feelings for him..

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smssr84

My friend and I were talking about the chai ka cups in both these cases... guess we gotta keep our chai ke cup handy when hunting for life partners... jo acha lagye uss samnye cup spill kardo

lol🀣

Word Count: 1