Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Yes Push-pull , Wednesday feeling like your name- two opposing and equal forces acting on one another.
😊

Fanraya, it would be so nice if they could repeat the magic of epi 25 which is so packed with beautiful moments. If not, then we should collect contributions and commission our own serial ending, get the two actors to act out a script which we like and release it on Youtube.
Seriously, that would be so cool! It would be like public service as so many hearts would find peace.

Ha ha so true, man we are really going crazy,,πŸ˜† can FI come here and read our discussions , she will know how we are emotionally connected to these adorable people, my darling Zubi and Asfi,,,
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes Push-pull , Wednesday feeling like your name- two opposing and equal forces acting on one another.
😊

Fanraya, it would be so nice if they could repeat the magic of epi 25 which is so packed with beautiful moments. If not, then we should collect contributions and commission our own serial ending, get the two actors to act out a script which we like and release it on Youtube.
Seriously, that would be so cool! It would be like public service as so many hearts would find peace.

@Red: πŸ˜† You are so right.. It's a push and pull.. Heart says to pull Wednesday closer and Mind says to push it further. πŸ˜†
@bold: 🀣 Exactly.. nstead of suggesting an ending, We'llsuggest this approach to Hum TV's contest.. They'll get more TRP playing Snakes and Ladders with us..πŸ˜†
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

I was watching that scene when Zubi calls Asfi and asks " kaha chalet Gaye the aap the whole conversation was so adorable, she was being so open and talking like his wife or a lover, the way he asked her in between, " Suno Tumhe Meiri phikra raheti hai na? It was so beautiful, such a small scene but the overall direction was wonderful, it happened so quickly, and the way she said " zahir hai she actually confessed her love for him..right there.. ☺️the way she quickly disconnected that call..😳 it was so endearing..I just can not got enough of that scene.. Zubi was super cute...The enitire scene was so lovely, even the background music was beautiful, perfect for their state of mind.. i thought it was so romantic..

yes super cute! Wish she hadnt disconnected, I wanted to know how she was going to defend her concern once she admitted she knew where he was..
Asfi has been speaking up for her for so many occasions. He hasnt been letting the poor girl answer any questions about herself. Before Dr Shehroze and then Faryal. The cute thing is that Zubi never puts a wrong foot in public, whereas Asfi is typical male, cant stop being her interlocutor in public. Even after he lets Dr Shehroze guess his state of mind in the jealousy scene, he still cant stop himself being petulant with Zubi a few minutes later. Its funny all the men Asfi associates with guess his state of mind way earlier while nobody suspects Zubi. Gaiti suspects Zubi of having an interest but is not sure.
Asfi is this really simple, sweet baby at times.
Push-pull thumbnail

Tumne bhi notice kya? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I also thought about it, πŸ˜†, etne serious moment bhi he is remembering that rainy day, I think the whole equation changed for him that day, He was amazed with Zubi before the whole Khajitha help dialog in his cabin, I mean he started noticing her, but I guess this rainy day, the whole delivery and then that Chai ka cup changed everything for Asfi. He fell for her badly.. Yaar yaha bhi Chai ka cup and Kashaf also changed her opinion about Zarron over chai ka cupπŸ˜‰

Their tea date, dinner date (@hospital after Sharafat baaba incident), rainy night, walk during the day.. All subtly done in every way adhering to the rules of a love game😳.. In other words Ludo game as per this thread.. πŸ˜† Asfi-Zubi invented love game.. ☺️
Push-pull thumbnail

I was watching that scene when Zubi calls Asfi and asks " kaha chalet Gaye the aap the whole conversation was so adorable, she was being so open and talking like his wife or a lover, the way he asked her in between, " Suno Tumhe Meiri phikra raheti hai na? It was so beautiful, such a small scene but the overall direction was wonderful, it happened so quickly, and the way she said " zahir hai she actually confessed her love for him..right there.. ☺️the way she quickly disconnected that call..😳 it was so endearing..The entire conversation was so lovely, Zubi was worried and the whole dialog delivery was so tender, emotional, One could feel her love for him..I just can not got enough of that scene.. Zubi was super cute...sajjal and Ahad were amazing, one could feel the heat, their chemistry.,even the background music was so beautiful, perfect for their state of mind.. I thought it was so romantic..

And Asfi clearly knows how to get things out of her, unknowingly she always accepts that she loves him the whole Fariyal ki Waja se and then this scene, I think if he had more time (cabin scene) he d ve surely gone bottom of the issue.

"Suno, tumhe meri fikar rehti hai naa" Is THE new proposal word.. It's no more I love you.. 😳
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ha ha so true, man we are really going crazy,,πŸ˜† can FI come here and read our discussions , she will know how we are emotionally connected to these adorable people, my darling Zubi and Asfi,,,

@bold...THIS! You know the talk about the past/present/future between Asfi and zubiya needs to be perfect and according to their character.

If I could I would make Sahad act out some of the os/ff that truly stood out for Me!...it's the ones written by Aims, SanFrangirl and sidsk...those 3 were truly outstanding!
Farhat should read these πŸ‘

Edited by Alizba63 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail

yes super cute! Wish she hadnt disconnected, I wanted to know how she was going to defend her concern once she admitted she knew where he was..
Asfi has been speaking up for her for so many occasions. He hasnt been letting the poor girl answer any questions about herself. Before Dr Shehroze and then Faryal. The cute thing is that Zubi never puts a wrong foot in public, whereas Asfi is typical male, cant stop being her interlocutor in public. Even after he lets Dr Shehroze guess his state of mind in the jealousy scene, he still cant stop himself being petulant with Zubi a few minutes later. Its funny all the men Asfi associates with guess his state of mind way earlier while nobody suspects Zubi. Gaiti suspects Zubi of having an interest but is not sure.
Asfi is this really simple, sweet baby at times.

So true, none of the doctors have any clue about Zubi's love For Asfi, not even Dr Haroon but Asfi probably Dr Sharoz , Lubna, Usman, Gauri everyone knows πŸ˜ƒ I remember Lubna's dialog when Friyal was visiting them " aur mera Asfi, dekho kitna innocent hai, he should ve told friyal you have hurt me but he is taking her with him something like that, it was so perfect, she knows her son so well.. What I love about this drama is how they have kept everything perfect, no loose ends, yes few places but they are successful keeping character sketch intact,,
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@fanraya And Asfi clearly knows how to get things out of her, unknowingly she always accepts that she loves him the whole Fariyal ki Waja se and then this scene, I think if he had more time (cabin scene) he d ve surely gone bottom of the issue.

Thats an interesting insight. When do you think he understood she was interested in him. I cant remember anywhere she actually was candid enough to reveal her mind except in the Faryal garden scene
fanraya thumbnail

@fanraya And Asfi clearly knows how to get things out of her, unknowingly she always accepts that she loves him the whole Fariyal ki Waja se and then this scene, I think if he had more time (cabin scene) he d ve surely gone bottom of the issue.

Thats an interesting insight. When do you think he understood she was interested in him. I cant remember anywhere she actually was candid enough to reveal her mind except in the Faryal garden scene

I think you are right that time she was so sassy, first time she showed her real emotions as it was all building up, Friyal hospital visit made a huge difference I guess,specially when Gaiti told her she is divorced, I think she got very upset, the way she removed her bandage, but yes I do not clearly remember any other scene may be that little scene, test wapis karna padega, he felt little change in her, although not sure about her feelings.. but yes, I think that garden scene when he was intently looking at her expressions, he clearly knew she is upset because of Friyal.

I can not forget how he was staring her, he was trying to read her and also enjoying her beauty and her jealousy 😳 when he said, kyo? Haha that was awesome, the way she tried to talk something and then that big gussewala looks , uff, the way Asfi ran after her πŸ˜† so lovely.
Push-pull thumbnail

I think you are right that time she was so sassy, first time she showed her real emotions as it was all building up, Friyal hospital visit made a huge difference I guess,specially when Gaiti told her she is divorced, I think she got very upset, the way she removed her bandage, but yes I do not clearly remember any other scene may be that little scene, test wapis karna padega, he felt little change in her, although not sure about her feelings.. but yes, I think that garden scene when he was intently looking at her expressions, he clearly knew she is upset because of Friyal.

I can not forget how he was staring her, he was trying to read her and also enjoying her beauty and her jealousy 😳 when he said, kyo? Haha that was awesome, the way she tried to talk something and then that big gussewala looks , uff, the way Asfi ran after her πŸ˜† so lovely.

@bold: The conversation between them starts here, way before he goes behind her.. He's been noticing her eyes on Fariyal from the moment they walked in to join them.. It's only when she looks at him does she realize that his eyes were on her and bends her head down. It's already conversed that she's not liking to see him with Fariyal.. And when the three were left alone, the awkwardness is more evident.. It's like "Doesn't seem like you both are not going away from each other.. It's better that I go away now" πŸ˜†
Then he asks "Why?" That's it. That's the end of her annoyance.. 🀣 "You asking me why? Don't you see it how one of us here is the kabab mein haddi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago