Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sidsk

Check out Ahad's eye game...

Just look at how Asfi is chewing his food thoughtfully, his whole focus on Zubiya.

*Them eyes!*

And this!

You can see a tiny, very minute stifling of a smile on his face.

This is the most sweetest sequence ,it's like whle family sitting
Aww finally zubiya gets finally a family
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

That's the thing about my brain it's like instant noodles...I have sudden Eureka! Moments πŸ˜† plus being a procrastinator has one benefit...you are forced to get creative at the very last minute with no time!

I have my phuppo living there too but we can't stay there...if she finds out what I'm doing...to meri badnam karegi πŸ˜†
On the other hand my mom's side is very very chill...they'll help us find him 🀣

Gotcha. *Hi-fives* Consummate procrastinator here!

Yaar what is with the phuppos? Why they all like this?

Khalas are always chill, haina? If your mom's relatives can help us find him. I am there! πŸ˜‰
octaverider thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

hahaha

see isko bi usne white black me kardya sajal ne

The thing about B&W is, it turns a normal picture into a classic! Case in point this picture. So beautiful!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

asfi to zubi

ad se dekh lo jaat rahe gila dil k

bas ik nigh pe Thahr hai faisla dil k

Wow shair n shayari 😳
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fanraya thumbnail
After all these crazy discussions, analyzing each and every scene, I just hope they do not disappoint us,I am not expecting much as I do not want to be disappointed. Although I just hope they give us some memorable moments like Episode 24, Not asking for romance as we all know its too much to ask, but at least proper closure to Zubi's past and proper conversation between our beloved couple, that's all I ask, Can Zubi let Asfi know how much she loves him.. We all have seen Asfi saying that but never even once from Zubi.. I really wish for that.. Can not wait for Wednesday..
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

After all these crazy discussion, analyzing each and every scene, I just hope they do not disappoint us,I am not expecting much as I do not want to be disappointed. Although I just hope they give us some memorable moments like Episode 24, Not asking for romance as we all know its too much to ask, but at least proper closure to Zubi's past and proper conversation between our beloved couple, that's all I ask, Can Zubi let Asfi know how much she loves him.. We all have seen Asfi saying that but never even once from Zubi.. I really wish for that.. Can not wait for Wednesday..

Something gotta be there that everyone can like in the last episode to keep the show in our memory for long long time.. 😳
Don't wanna hurry up Wednesday to come early.. Keeping the anticipation alive for some more days will be good too.. πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hahaha

see isko bi usne white black me kardya sajal ne

It's the Anarkali look that Zubia adorned where we got her fully clad in bright and glitter.. She really looked like a doll in it..
Yes, the B&W adds up to the classiness.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
fanraya thumbnail
I was watching that scene when Zubi calls Asfi and asks " kaha chalet Gaye the aap the whole conversation was so adorable, she was being so open and talking like his wife or a lover, the way he asked her in between, " Suno Tumhe Meiri phikra raheti hai na? It was so beautiful, such a small scene but the overall direction was wonderful, it happened so quickly, and the way she said " zahir hai she actually confessed her love for him..right there.. ☺️the way she quickly disconnected that call..😳 it was so endearing..The entire conversation was so lovely, Zubi was worried and the whole dialog delivery was so tender, emotional, One could feel her love for him..I just can not get enough of that scene.. Zubi was super cute...sajjal and Ahad were amazing, one could feel the heat, their chemistry.,even the background music was so beautiful, perfect for their state of mind.. I thought it was so romantic..
And Asfi clearly knows how to get things out of her, unknowingly she always accepts that she loves him the whole Fariyal ki Waja se and then this scene, I think if he had more time (cabin scene) he d ve surely gone bottom of the issue.
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
SanFrangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Something gotta be there that everyone can like in the last episode to keep the show in our memory for long long time.. 😳
Don't wanna hurry up Wednesday to come early.. Keeping the anticipation alive for some more days will be good too.. πŸ˜†

Yes Push-pull , Wednesday feeling like your name- two opposing and equal forces acting on one another.
😊

Fanraya, it would be so nice if they could repeat the magic of epi 25 which is so packed with beautiful moments. If not, then we should collect contributions and commission our own serial ending, get the two actors to act out a script which we like and release it on Youtube.
Seriously, that would be so cool! It would be like public service as so many hearts would find peace.