Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

post by humtv and yakeen ka safar page

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share your Favorite Moment from #YakeenKaSafarto get a chance to win Dr. Asfandyar (Ahad Raza Mir).
Watch last episode on 1st November Wednesday at 8:00 PM on #HUMTV

_______________________________________________________________-
[had hai waise humtv walo ki pora ka pora asfandyaar de rehe hai πŸ˜†]

Check kro kaheen Ahad razamir ko tu nahi rakh Diya as gift item.
Humtv r just 😑 losers
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Hello fellow YKS junkies.

What's up?

Hi how r u
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

who else love this scene with this lyrics i have no words to express [sig credit to maker named in the sig]Risultati immagini per asfiya vm

This scene always makes me want to stand up and clap for Ahad.

How many emotions have been conveyed here by this one person?

Asfi wants to be near her..wants to console but their recent meeting in his cabin keeps him in his place. At the same time, he cant bear to see her so distraught.

He loves her too much to just leave her like alone like that...you can just see the yearning he feels for her on his face...Ahad is a star I tell you!⭐️

The curtain closing can have many meanings I think...it can be taken as a sign of him closing the chapter of Zubiya in his life because she refused his proposal...but personally I dont think this can be the reason it because that's not who he is.

It can also be taken as a sign of him shrouding her with his protection in anyway he can...if not directly then indirectly by closing the curtain around her , keeping her safe from the harsh world outside.

*sigh* Did I mention that I have fallen badly in love with a fictional character? Koi meri madad karo!
Edited by sidsk - 6 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
this song is a memory of my high school days and holidays too! ❀️
so finally it's here! πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcxcj18sJBQ&feature=youtu.be
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcxcj18sJBQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Bookworm : You know I was just thinking how Ahad manages such mind blowing expressions...he is 24 but the way he plays a 30-something year old Asfi is simply outstanding! πŸ‘
When you see Ahad now in his IVs or his general pics, you can make out he is in his twenties.
So, keeping that in mind when I watch him as Asfi, I am speechless at his portrayal of Asfandyar.
Like Asfi's walk, his way of talking...his body language...Ahad nails it completely.

Agree, he is playing someone in his late twenties very well..it is a delight to watch his expressions indeed..

However, my observation is that his performance as the young lively Asfi was not as good...in his interviews he says that he is closer to the older Asfi so he found that part easier...no wonder he is acing that role..

Which also tells me that we need to see how well he does in a role that is completely different from his real life persona...for example the chirpiness in the first half was not always authentic for me...whereas the vulnerable younger brother parts in the first half were good
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Check kro kaheen Ahad razamir ko tu nahi rakh Diya as gift item.
Humtv r just 😑 losers

hahahah
sahi ha nah tu bari smart ha koi sahi si speech bana ke likh dey
ho sakta ha jeet jaye
waise bi tum to married ho nah
yeh mujeh dedena
pori zindagi duaa dogi

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am well. Thanks for asking. How's you?

Anything new on YKS front?
x.titli.x thumbnail
^ would appreciate if someone could share my vm on Ahad & Sajal IG accounts , dunno if they'll watch it though! 🀣
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidsk

Yeh HUM TV waale are totally cashing in on Ahad's popularity...commodity bana kar bech rahe bechaare ko πŸ˜†

Bookworm : You know I was just thinking how Ahad manages such mind blowing expressions...he is 24 but the way he plays a 30-something year old Asfi is simply outstanding! πŸ‘
When you see Ahad now in his IVs or his general pics, you can make out he is in his twenties.
So, keeping that in mind when I watch him as Asfi, I am speechless at his portrayal of Asfandyar.
Like Asfi's walk, his way of talking...his body language...Ahad nails it completely.

Hina : Your posts crack me up. 🀣

i know right he plays it so well
i want to keep seeing him playing his kind of characters comedy or other wont match on him
he really goes well with serious asfi type role
i wish wish his role in aangan is some deep role like asfi and not some jameel or shakeelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†in naam ke andar se hi sarsu ka tail girta ha
πŸ˜†

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

this song is a memory of my high school days and holidays too! ❀️

so finally it's here! πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcxcj18sJBQ&feature=youtu.be
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcxcj18sJBQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Wow 😲😳 it's really good n so romantic ,sad but subtle romance is there.