Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

OMG this is beyond beautiful, I am totally speechless , part 4 and now part 5, I. can not describe how I feel, wow just wow. You are and amazing writer. Absolutely wonderful, you made my day,, A big hug to you🤗 brilliant writing.

A right big one back at ya, sweetie!
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

I wrote as you commanded! But very few words because words are weapons in the hands of Zubiya just now. Hope you enjoy the wordlessness!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you!

In the spirit of being honest instead of being just soothed i feel a bit (ok a lot) tuned on myself.

That was deliciously sweet. I am going to savour in my head a while then read it again.

You're amazing!
octaverider thumbnail
Girl the way you write them is so perfect. I feel bad for dishing out crap after I read this story.
You so beautifully captured their awkwardness. The finesse with which you write... too much!

Loved the update. Will there be more coming?
SanFrangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Girl the way you write them is so perfect. I feel bad for dishing out crap after I read this story.
You so beautifully captured their awkwardness. The finesse with which you write... too much!

Loved the update. Will there be more coming?

Oh no, dont stop writing. I got inspired by your trailor. After I read it I realized we were kind of infantalizing their romance. These are two adults. It would be a crappy base for a relationship if they didn't have smoldering hot chemistry. Do write. You have a real screenplay quality. I look forward to it

I would like to write more...any ideas --- what to write on? I dont want to write about Bahador gang.
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no, dont stop writing. I got inspired by your trailor. After I read it I realized we were kind of infantalizing their romance. These are two adults. It would be a crappy base for a relationship if they didn't have smoldering hot chemistry. Do write. You have a real screenplay quality. I look forward to it

I would like to write more...any ideas --- what to write on? I dont want to write about Bahador gang.

Koi ludo star match ka 1-2 rounds hi kara do😉😆😆
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW! THIS WAS FREAKING BRILLIANT.

THE TENSION, THE EMOTION, THE WARMTH, THEIR THOUGHTS EVERYTHING SO PERFECTLY WRITTEN.👏

I LOVE IT! ❤️

RE-READING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN NOW!👍🏼
⭐️
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Koi ludo star match ka 1-2 rounds hi kara do😉😆😆

Yeh lo Ludo Star ki shuruat ho gayi!

Abhi warm up match hai--- round 1. Asfi-1; Zubiya -0

Apni apni teams decide kar lein-- kaun kis ko cheer kar raha.
Edited by SanFrangirl - 6 years ago
octaverider thumbnail

😆 @ being inspired by the trailer.

I don't have any ideas atm but will make a request if I can think of something. I am sure whatever you write, myself and all your readers will tune in.

Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dear SanFrangirl...
THIS.IS.BEYOND.BEAUTIFUL!!!
😳👏
I don't want you to ever stop!! Please continue writing some more... The way you elaborate the scenes, I feel as if I am right there watching it all happening in front of my eyes. The way you described their emotions upon the physical proximity, my God! My own cheeks started burning!!! Such strong are your words and your ability to write... mashaAllah.. hats off to you... ⭐️
masooma98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow this was so beautifully illustrated! The last few lines were gorgeous, please keep writing!!