Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So so beautiful my friend. So well written! You have a way with your words and the best part about your write ups is the way you convey their thoughts...

I only have one question...how productive are you being in the world outside YKS? One has to be pretty into the emotions of the show to come up with something so heartfelt.

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

This is the Asfandyar we want to see...may have been spurned in love but continues to be concerned for her welfare...

It is a big mystery for all of us isn't it..how will Zubia's past be revealed to Asfand and how will he react??

So many of us are trying our hand at it...😆

Really like how they continue to be "in character" in your story

Now I cannot resist asking...phir kya hua??

I think Jaren93's story line is the most probable. I think that is what will be on TV next Wednesday. I loved your interpretation with Khala telling the story as the most elegant and the real-life solution to the problem. Mine is the most contrived and Hindi film types with eavesdropping heroes.

Tell me kaisi lagi #4?
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Aww so sweet of you Jaren. Please read #4 on page 5. I wont write anything intense after this. Mujhe toh aise bhi tumhari story line jyada sahi lagi thi. And I have full bharosa on our police so Bahadur and gang are only post-scripts in Love, actually universe :)

Waise you know what my grand plan is? I want Zubiya to woo Asfi. Am so sick with her being everybody's favorite girl next door, she better show some love to our bouy Asfi. He too needs to stop taking initiative and bossing everyone. Needs to be shocked into silence :)

Nooo. I love it when women are wooed...my husband never really had to woo me (I pretty much fell like a ripe apple) so will you not allow me my little pleasures of at least seeing fictional women being wooed??😡

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail

I think Jaren93's story line is the most probable. I think that is what will be on TV next Wednesday. I loved your interpretation with Khala telling the story as the most elegant and the real-life solution to the problem. Mine is the most contrived and Hindi film types with eavesdropping heroes.

Tell me kaisi lagi #4?

Ha ha you are on a roll. Too funny
SanFrangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

So so beautiful my friend. So well written! You have a way with your words and the best part about your write ups is the way you convey their thoughts...

I only have one question...how productive are you being in the world outside YKS? One has to be pretty into the emotions of the show to come up with something so heartfelt.

Productive? I wish. Thankfully I have a work schedule which is flexible and some great partners. I am up nights to make sure I am not missing some discussion. And since the time I started hammering out OS-- uff. But I have to say, typing out these intense type pieces does let it get out of the system. I am no longer watching Episode 18-26. But that might be because I know the dialogues by heart :)
bookworm123 thumbnail

Productive? I wish. Thankfully I have a work schedule which is flexible and some great partners. I am up nights to make sure I am not missing some discussion. And since the time I started hammering out OS-- uff. But I have to say, typing out these intense type pieces does let it get out of the system. I am no longer watching Episode 18-26. But that might be because I know the dialogues by heart :)

Completely agree. When I typed out my OSes I was feeling more restful but that only lasted till I saw epi 27..😡

I too know the dialogues by heart but it has not stopped me from re watching them..but yes I do it once in a while now
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
SanFrangirl all the 4 parts were absolutely beautiful. Out of all the OS regarding the confession/talk about the past this one definitely stands out along with the one Aims wrote (that was perfect too!) It's so real. I love how Asfi for once doesn't know what to say or do...I love how empathic they both are...both of them thought about the others pain even when they themselves were hurting like hell. This is one of their many shared qualities which makes me believe they deserve each other more than anyone else in this world ❤️
Keep writing. You write wonferfully. Its not easy to write from a persons POV.
Edited by Alizba63 - 6 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SanFran, another wonderful chapter. I really love, how even in her misery, Zubiya is comforting Asfand.
JarenM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

sahi mein @fanraya? I was feeling it is too melodramatic, too filmy. But I had already seen @jaren93 beautiful chapter of same event so tried to make it "different" .

Nextcoming up is the grand scene between Asfi and Zubiya which I suppose will have to be intense. Bas after that I will go to the epilogue. These two crazy characters have already caused too many coronary events and need to be happy and let us be happy. Bahut ho gaya!!!

Aww so sweet of you Jaren. Please read #4 on page 5. I wont write anything intense after this. Mujhe toh aise bhi tumhari story line jyada sahi lagi thi. And I have full bharosa on our police so Bahadur and gang are only post-scripts in Love, actually universe :)

Waise you know what my grand plan is? I want Zubiya to woo Asfi. Am so sick with her being everybody's favorite girl next door, she better show some love to our bouy Asfi. He too needs to stop taking initiative and bossing everyone. Needs to be shocked into silence :)

Tell me kaisi lagi #4?

Why oh why do you flatter me so much? 😳 Though I have started out in the most probable way the story may progress, I plan to tangent off in later parts.
Coming to Love Actually universe 😃, I am soo happy you are writing this. You know what? Every time you post the next chapter, I go back, read the whole thing, all over again! That's how good it is! Don't ever stop writing cuz you have flare and a knack for it few possess.
Zubiya wooing Asfi! Now that is new! Eagerly waiting. I have a feeling this is going to be fun. Why should Asfi do all the following and pursuing? A different take on the story is more than welcome.
I am glad Bahadur and Co. are not being given much importance here. At least we have a say in this matter in these stories. In the actual drama they eat up out Asfiya screen space.
About the filmi thing, what is an OS without some filmi touch.

SanFrangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

SanFrangirl all the 4 parts were absolutely beautiful. Out of all the OS regarding the confession/talk about the past this one definitely stands out along with the one Aims wrote (that was perfect too!) It's so real. I love how Asfi for once doesn't know what to say or do...I love how empathic they both are...both of them thought about the others pain even when they themselves were hurting like hell. This is one of their many shared qualities which makes me believe they deserve each other more than anyone else in this world ❤️

Keep writing. You write wonferfully. Its not easy to write from a persons POV.

Thanks I really appreciate all the kind comments to my writing attempts. Actually this is not a single person's mind at play here. So many ideas are picked up from other members. Plus great background material in the form of the 2 characters Asfi and Zubi.

I have not read the one that Aims wrote. can you please share the link?

I