Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
OMG!! You updated!! That was a beautiful update and very enlightening conversation between our favorite couple.. loved it.. Update soon plz :)
JarenM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for posting this.
This felt so intimate and surreal. The two of them alone... away from the hustle and bustle of the world and hospital emergencies. Zubiya opening up to him and discussing her feelings with him>> a major development in their relationship. Keep going, I really love these snippets from your side and appreciate you taking out time to cater to our Asfiya needs.
reddeep thumbnail
So amazing. I loved your update. this was so imaginative. I love the way you have imagined their honeymoon. I had no doubt that it would be super-hot. but you have kept it so pure and subdued. I like that.
Yes they needed to talk. Great that you are giving them words. I want to know what Asfandyar felt about her at different occasion, like when he had come with Fariyal while she was visiting their home, and how she had felt on his nephews birthday and also after giving him full consent she suddenly withdrew away.
I think your story is very entertaining and please write one or two episodes more before you wind it up. I check out these links for OS everyday

reddeep thumbnail
Please write about when Asfandyaar fell in love with Zubiya. Maybe write about all the major incidents from both of their points of view.
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Wow Wow. I am speechless ❤️
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg Molly, this is absolutely beautiful, so romantic.. 😳I have no words to describe, how amazing this is, I can not wait to read the next part, it felt like we are listening to their private conversation, so beautiful, how much we carved for this part, Asfi and Zubi talking,sharing their feelings like a normal couple in love, you nailed it, great start of their honeymoon, so heart warming, I could literally picture the beautiful night, you are really very talented, A big hug to you , 🤗please continue soon, I can not wait to read the next part..

Loved this part so much...how much we loved those scenes, how many times I must ve seen that episode😳

Z: My feelings yo-yoed between total hate to completely crushed in love, about five times a day. I was at war with myself. But the exact moment I actually started to fall in love with you? It was that evening when Saim got hurt and I was at your home. As you came in and spoke to him, I was across the bed and as I watched you tenderly speak to him, my heart skipped a beat. I had never heard you speak like that to anyone. Least of all to me. As you teased him and indulged him, and spoke to him, I just wanted to go on listening to you. Your concern, the softness in your voice, the way you looked at him. My heart was beating so fast and so loudly, I thought every person in the room could hear it
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
A: To me, it seemed like nothing I said, or did, seemed to affect you, Zubi. You were always so indifferent to me. Even if I scolded you, you just looked at me out of your large eyes, expressionlessly, almost as if you felt my words were too beneath your self-respect to reply to. And the very next hour I would always come across you chatting and laughing away with some other doctor or patient. It was almost as if you were a different person with them. It intrigued me no end. What do I do to get you to like me, to smile at me, make you laugh with me, to be as uninhibited with me as you were with your friend Dr Haroon? That thought was my constant companion for the last few months.

This is so perfect, Zubia never showed her real feelings, I used to wonder how she used to be always calm and without any expressions, Intitially Asfi was such a tough boss, always critical, so many times he scolded her, I used to feel like hugging her at times, it was amazing how patient she was, how she worked really hard without being down or depressed.. love her..you beautifully penned it all..👏 I think later Asfi used to feel guilty about his mean behavior, at times I felt he was expecting some fight from her, some anger, emotions from her, but she never was angry..and I guess he was jealous of Dr H as he craved for that type of relationship with her...

Also I think later during out fav Garden tea scene, he was very upset or we can say disappointed when she said " mai apse kyo naraz ho jaungi he really wanted her to say, yes I am upset with you, can't you see that I love you😊 although I guess that day he got a clear hint that she is in love with him, I loved how he directly asked her " kya aap muzase naraz hai I always loved Asfi for his straightforward nature.. I am so glad Friyal visited them, they both realized how much the love each other, I guess Zubia all the more, she could not bear to see him with Friyal, that was such a beautiful scene, I can not stop watching , I must have seen it millions times already
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you girls. It feels good to know there are still die-hard fans reading Asfiya, because I sure havent managed to get over my obsession with them. Please keep reading.
Jaren--- Zubiya opening up to him and discussing her feelings with him>> a major development in their relationship.

Yes Jaren I hope to tackle her troubled past conversation in the next part. Zubiya really deserved this conversations.

Reddeep--- I want to know what Asfandyar felt about her at different occasion, like when he had come with Fariyal while she was visiting their home, and how she had felt on his nephews birthday and also after giving him full consent she suddenly withdrew away.

Interesting question-- what did he feel on those days you mention. Lets see, if I can do his feelings justice. Thanks for your enthusiastic recommendations.

Fanraya---
I think later Asfi used to feel guilty about his mean behavior, at times I felt he was expecting some fight from her, some anger, emotions from her, but she never was angry.

thanks for your amazing observations. I learn so much from u
Yes I think that Asfi or for that matter any male, would be extremely piqued by the fact that the girl just dosent react to him, while she reacts brilliantly to other people. Remember his overhearing her conversation with Dr H regd Changez Khan. I kinda feel sorry for Asfi, a young man in his prime, deprived of female company, stuck in some bad place in his head, and the only girl who could be of some romantic interest gives him less than cool vibes. The fact that he is the sole recipient of her cold indifference, while she is exceedingly warm to everyone else-- that should really hurt the male ego, shouldnt it?

Also I think later during out fav Garden tea scene, he was very upset or we can say disappointed when she said " mai apse kyo naraz ho jaungi he really wanted her to say, yes I am upset with you, can't you see that I love you😊 although I guess that day he got a clear hint that she is in love with him, I loved how he directly asked her " kya aap muzase naraz hai I always loved Asfi for his straightforward nature.

It is actually quite a desperate situation for Asfi-- he dosent know whether she is interested in him and also he dosent know if he is about to lose the contest to Dr H. She dosent react in any way to him so he dosent even feel that confidence to go ask openly and have her reject him outright. Once he does understand that she is attracted to him, he still does not have the courage to directly say anything except " jo baat dil ko achhi lage" , which is such a roundabout way of saying, "I like thinking about you and if you like me please go ahead and think about me". He is her boss and if she were to reject him, i dont know how it would go for work environment. Males in any case are unable to take rejection well.
I think he gets a clearer view into her mind in the garden tea party scene and then he probably gives her a lead " Kya aap mujhse naraaz hain?" Notice how he crosses his arms when he says that, which is classical defense posture, basically guarding himself against whatever negative comes out at that moment. Maybe he thinks she is angry and unguarded and she might say something revealing which he can build upon. But the fact she says(paraphrasing) Why on earth do you presume I have any personal thing with you which can make me angry.. meaning there is no relationship between us which gives us the privilege of being angry" he now understands that he cannot expect her to say anything directly to him.
Edited by SanFrangirl - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail

thanks for your amazing observations. I learn so much from u
Yes I think that Asfi or for that matter any male, would be extremely piqued by the fact that the girl just dosent react to him, while she reacts brilliantly to other people. Remember his overhearing her conversation with Dr H regd Changez Khan. I kinda feel sorry for Asfi, a young man in his prime, deprived of female company, stuck in some bad place in his head, and the only girl who could be of some romantic interest gives him less than cool vibes. The fact that he is the sole recipient of her cold indifference, while she is exceedingly warm to everyone else-- that should really hurt the male ego, shouldnt it?

@bold, absolutely, at times I used to feel for him, the very famous Chagez khan episode, as soon as he was put of that room Zubia was so vocal in front of Dr H, I am sure Asfi was super Jealous 😊Did you notice when he said good work, and then told Dr H to check on Bed no 9 patient, he wanted to say something to Zubia too, but when he realized that she was not even looking at him, he decided to leave..I loved that little detail..

It is actually quite a desperate situation for Asfi-- he dosent know whether she is interested in him and also he dosent know if he is about to lose the contest to Dr H. She dosent react in any way to him so he dosent even feel that confidence to go ask openly and have her reject him outright. Once he does understand that she is attracted to him, he still does not have the courage to directly say anything except " jo baat dil ko achhi lage" , which is such a roundabout way of saying, "I like thinking about you and if you like me please go ahead and think about me". He is her boss and if she were to reject him, i dont know how it would go for work environment. Males in any case are unable to take rejection well.
I think he gets a clearer view into her mind in the garden tea party scene and then he probably gives her a lead " Kya aap mujhse naraaz hain?" Notice how he crosses his arms when he says that, which is classical defense posture, basically guarding himself against whatever negative comes out at that moment. Maybe he thinks she is angry and unguarded and she might say something revealing which he can build upon. But the fact she says(paraphrasing) Why on earth do you presume I have any personal thing with you which can make me angry.. meaning there is no relationship between us which gives us the privilege of being angry" he now understands that he cannot expect her to say anything directly to him.

👏Yes, Great observation, I loved how he ran after her, "Baat Sune" 😆
and then Kya aapko ooncha sunaee deta hai.. 😛 Such a beautiful scene.. I can not get enough of it.
1127603 thumbnail
They both watched the black velvet sky studded with millions of stars, shining upon them. The exceptionally clear sky magnified the stars. There was something so timeless in being in love under the light of the stars. As if there was no tomorrow or yesterday and no other place existed except this confluence of the sky and the water. Hard to say where the sky ended and the sea began. Hard to say where one of them ended and other began. The water was indeed feeling comfortable now, small waves lapping away at their bodies. They watched the beauty of the dark sky and the darker ocean, the subdued roar of the restless waves, resting against the deck, submerged waist high
This right here is G O L D
What description and detail, you are such an accomplished writer.