Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NushIsh

I haven't read many intimate write ups of Asfiya but this was a good read. I found Zubiya's innocence and Asfi's teasing so lighthearted and fun.

Very apt though writing about Asfi's buttons because it's in character. The way his buttons are buttoned up or down says a lot of what he's going through in the show so I loved that you wrote about it.

It may not be your forte writing intimacy but you did both characters justice and kept it real.

I've loved all your updates

Thanks so much Nushish. I got carried away and promised people a racy OS. :) And in turn tried to save Asfi's modesty from us all who were ogling his buttons today!
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Z grumbled to A: "I wish I could become like Dr Asifa. She and Dr Shehroze work together and she is always calm and never affected by him.

A: (unable to contain his laughter) "Then, I hope you never become like her, Zubi.

Hahaa , loved this line.

You've written this one so fabulously , SanFran. Just the right amount of naughtiness and the hint of intimacy . I esp liked seeing Zubi's sass , buttons are supposed to be closed .LOL..

SanFrangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Z grumbled to A: "I wish I could become like Dr Asifa. She and Dr Shehroze work together and she is always calm and never affected by him.

A: (unable to contain his laughter) "Then, I hope you never become like her, Zubi.

Hahaa , loved this line.

You've written this one so fabulously , SanFran. Just the right amount of naughtiness and the hint of intimacy . I esp liked seeing Zubi's sass , buttons are supposed to be closed .LOL..

aaj sara din hum sab uske buttons ke baare mein baatein karte rahe. bechara Asfi
octaverider thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

aaj sara din hum sab uske buttons ke baare mein baatein karte rahe. bechara Asfi

Tu iss mai kiya burai hai. 😉

Seriously though, why are we always so harsh on ourselves. If someone else had written this, for example me... tu tu maze le le ke parh rahi hoti! 😆 Don't be a prude. Own it!

All those who wanted the movie. THIS IS IT!
Cheesybites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hot hot hot. I was smiling from ear to ear like an idiot while reading this. The ease and naturalness of their romance felt beautiful! And Asfi was so hot! Loved every bit of it, please write more!
And intimacy is definitely your cup of tea now :p
Thankss for writing this
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hot hot hot 😳
I loved naughty romantic Asfi😉
Finally ludo star mil gaya😆😳
Hina dekh le asfi k button khul gaye finally aur khule kaise😉
Thank you so much for hot beautiful ludo star OS.
Special thanks for button wala scene😆😉
SanFrangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Hot hot hot 😳

I loved naughty romantic Asfi😉
Finally ludo star mil gaya😆😳
Hina dekh le asfi k button khul gaye finally aur khule kaise😉
Thank you so much for hot beautiful ludo star OS.
Special thanks for button wala scene😆😉

Chal mera cute Ludostar gang khush ho gaya. I am really pleased you liked it Anya. I have been having so much fun reading the Ludo star conversation in the last 3-4 weeks that this is completely inspired by you guys and also a tribute to the Ludo Star gang's natural high spirits.So infectious

Love you!
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aww this was fabulous! Thanks for writing it. I really liked the whole button thing...This has been on my mind since yesterday! I'm glad we got see things from zubiya's perspective as well. This is a great change I her life and I'm sure the hardest part is her own self control in the hospital! 😆
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh! so romantic,☺️ beautifully written, I was smiling all throughout, the entire hospital romance, Poor Zubi, it was so real,Loved the way you have written fitting to their characters, Its not at all easy to write intimate scenes, but this is brilliant. Perfect Asfi and Zubi, the whole button reference is just so wonderful. The entire romance was soft, tender and hot at the same time. How do you do it every time, you are an amazing writer my friend. I always wanted to see their life after marriage, Asfi and Zubi are passionate people and this is so perfect.. Thank you so much for this beautiful write up..Lots of love🤗

Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was smiling all throughout and blushing☺️so hot
this is so beautiful i wont mind it if was went moe deep on bed scene ☺️special thanks for button scene😉😉 ludostar gang loves u