Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

Wow, so beautiful, loved the way you got Asfi's fitness in this story, something that I really admired about him, how disciplined he is, and so beautiful the way he was thinking about Zubia, their married life, her as a person, absolutely wonderful. You are really an amazing writer, love your write ups a lot. How much we crave for their life after marriage, it is so heart warming to read this, really you made me happy today, such an amazing write up, throughly enjoyed Asfi's thoughts

Thank you humsaya! i am writing tiny shots for zubiya . hopefully up tonight. Tomorrrow is another day!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Thank you humsaya! i am writing tiny shots for zubiya . hopefully up tonight. Tomorrrow is another day!

Oh thanks so much, I was going to ask you if you are going to write about her too? So looking forward to it,,
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I loved this...such a joy to read it...I had a big goofy smile on my face throughout...

Marriage to the right partner is also like that..you keep discovering new facets and you fall deeper and deeper in love..

On the surface it was a light read but had depth of thought...Zubia has been emotionally repressed, she was never really allowed to just ...be and I am so glad that she is finally in an environment and with a partner with whom she can discover herself...

I too feel that Zubia is not going to become saucy in bed overnight..it takes time for sexually inexperienced women to open up that way..but I can definitely see her being ardent and spontaneous in her reactions and actions...

I really enjoy reading the write ups in which Asfi and Zubi are "in character"..it is no fun otherwise...and that is a talent you have..

Waiting for Zubia's thoughts!! You write so so well I am sure it will be a treat!!
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Cheesybites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowow!! I read a lot of parts in one go. And they were beautiful. Absolutely perfect. The emotions, the warmth, the connection, really loved it.
Looking forward to lots more :)
octaverider thumbnail

How can anyone be such a contradiction in their own selves? That she was always serene and quiet was something he always knew but lately he had learnt that she could sit with his mother for hours, animatedly discussing things which he knew didn't interest her.

That she was a very proper, well behaved person he knew from before, but many a times he found her engaged in tickling matches with Siam, doubled up and rolling on the bed as the child wrestled with her.

That she was gentle and soft he knew, but when she was angry or her ideals were compromised, she surprised him with her inflexibility.

That she rarely exhibited her annoyance even under pressure he knew from before, but she would get really irritated about some things.

Ha! Zubi's a conundrum to our Asfi. I like that. Your keen observations of these characters, slayed!

As always, brilliant! How you weave those words never ceases to amaze me.
Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago
SanFrangirl thumbnail

Married MusingsZubi

(This started off as a different story, but veered off into more explicit zones than I usually write. I don't think that is my forte, but have tried to make it saucy)

Zubi had been alone for so long that she was used to solitude. The first thing she found in her new home was the chattiness of everyone. They were excited at having a new member of the family. Every meal time and in fact all the time spent at home, everyone in this new family was always together. Zubiya was always drawn towards Lubna because she missed her mother so much and would seek her out most. It gave her a lot of pleasure and peace to sit with her after work or on her off days and simply listen to the older woman talk about her children and their childhood. The others all observed this and understood this deep rooted need of Zubiya to fulfil the lack of a mother in her life.

Yes she was surely and easily getting absorbed in her new home. It was a peaceful feeling.

What was not a peaceful feeling was being with Asfand. She had of course fallen in love with him earlier, but then in her mind she hadn't permitted herself to actually believe that there was any point to it and had held it in check. Being married to him had let loose a torrent of emotions. Now just the fact he was standing close to her, or had given her hair an affectionate ruffle while walking through the kitchen would make her go weak in her knees.

-----x--------

First day back at workAll about Buttons.

Today was the first day they were back at work in the hospital. And she found behaving normally with her husband, was worse at work, because when they worked together, even though they tried to keep it perfectly professional, they were always sooo aware of each other and she would frequently find her thoughts wandering off in dangerous territory whenever she watched him. Today, while on his rounds, she mentally switched off while he was interviewing the patient, and instead noted that his top shirt buttons were undone, From there she slipped into a daydream, focusing on his shoulders, then his arms rippling under his shirt, then down to his chest,. Immediately, she remembered last night, and her face flamed, because she recalled how she herself had opened the buttons and hidden her face in his chest. In the midst of her reverie, she heard him say something and looked up at him. He had asked her something and she hadn't even heard it because she had been so busy remembering how it felt to run her lips...She came out of her daydream with a shock, realised where she was, saw the nurse and the patient and her husband looking at her, while she went blank. And she fumbled so badly like she was fresh out of medical school, that he had to hide his smile and cover up for her and answer his own question, because it was clear she hadn't heard a word of what had been going on. Z stood with her face all red and embarrassed and motified and tried to be as attentive as possible from then on.

Gaiti had come home earlier and so A and Z were leaving work alone. As she got into the car she was sure she was in for trouble for making a mess of the case where she had been watching him instead of the patient. And sure enough, her husband was very silent and grave, as he started driving.

Here comes the scolding, she thought. Let me say sorry before he starts.

Z: " I am sorry. I was not paying attention. It wont happen again. That was very unprofessional of me.

A: (trying to control his laughter and wanting his wife to suffer a bit more)- Dr Zubiya you have to be able to separate the professional and personal. This wont happen again because I am assigning you to Dr Asifa from tomorrow.

In the meantime he had already driven to the secluded river side spot they sometimes drove to and stopped. He got off and opened her door, so she got off as well. They were both leaning against the car door and watching the river. Zubiya was still feeling a bit embarrassed.

Z grumbled to A: "I wish I could become like Dr Asifa. She and Dr Shehroze work together and she is always calm and never affected by him.

A: (unable to contain his laughter) "Then, I hope you never become like her, Zubi.

He started laughing at her and looking at him, the ridiculousness of the situation struck her and she also started laughing.

A put his arm around her and hugged her hard. He reached upto her tied up hair and quickly removed the clasp so it all tumbled around her shoulder in disorder.

Watching her he said, "that's the first thing I plan to do after work every day.

And this is the second one, he said, turning smoothly so he pinned her against the car door and lifting her slightly, kissed her lightly, flirting with the curve of her lip, while she was horrifiedly trying to look around that they had no unwanted prying eyes. " Asfi, What are you doing out in the open? People will see us.

" I don't care " , he said , " besides I am kissing my wife

" I don't feel comfortable she struggled. Reluctantly he let her go.

There was a glorious sunset wanting their attention as it went down behind the green hills. Both of them stood and watched the special show that nature had put up for them. Asfi caught hold of her hand and held it against his heart, while Zubi leaned against him .

Later in the car, Zubi tucking her hair behind her ears thoughtfully. "Asfi That cannot be the second thing you do every day after work

A: "Why

Z: because we travel back with Gaiti Bhabhi everyday

A: Which means all this while, you have been thinking how to make it possible? laughing at her naivete.

Z: " You take everything I say and turn it against me

A: " I just enjoy watching your train of thought. It is so charming. don't mean to pull your leg. He said cajoling her, pulling her cheek. Again they both laughed

Later walking into the house.

Z: " Do you mind if I work with you at the hospital. I don't want to work with anyone else, not even Dr Asifa.

A: (who had only been joking about Dr Asifa). Okay, we can do that if you insist... Only if you tell me exactly what you were thinking of in the morning.

Z: In any case it was all your fault. Buttons are meant to be buttoned up.

A: What???

Seeing that her mother in law was right there to welcome them in, Zubi turned away gleefully, happy at finally having the last word.

Asfi smiling softly at her retreating back, went inside, sat down as they all had tea. His wife animatedly talking about her first day at work. Saim in the meantime wanted him to play a game on the Xbox which he happily went for. In between, Zubi and Gaiti walked in and Gaiti told Saim it was his bedtime. Immediately Asfi, looked up and said But Bhabhi, this game is not over yet All the while he looked at his wife and his eyes challenged her. Siam, happy at having his Chachu support him , loudly proclaimed This game is not over yet . They all laughed.

After dinner, Zubiya purposely kept on delaying going to her room. She kept on sitting and chatting with her Mother-in law, hoping that he would be asleep by the time she reached her room. Once she was sure it was late, and her mother in law was also puzzled and more than ready for her bed, she finally went to her room, found him asleep and breathed a sigh of relief. She quickly picked up her night dress and took her shower and as she came back realised that her husband was not asleep. Uff !!

"Good you took so much time, I had a nap and now I am all fresh and awake he said happily.

Z: " Why are you such a baby? "

A: " Because I think we have an interesting night ahead.

Z: " I am really sleepy. Its late and I have a tyrant for a boss, sitting down on her side of the bed.

A: "Nice try. But not going to work. So tell me now, what were you thinking of in the hospital?

Z: " About this lake that Gaiti Bhabhi has heard about where we should go for a picnic very soon?

A: " Is that the best you can donot even a believable lie? Okay is there someone else we have to think of , any neighbours, any people on the street, Mamaa, Saimanyone we have to be shy of. Tell me now, because I don't want you to bring this up after this moment

He moved quickly and suddenly so that he was lying next to her while she sat. He lifted a finger and traced the curve of her cheek lazily. Her hair were slightly moist after the shower and he dragged his fingers through the strands. She was transfixed and aware that her breathing had become rapid. With his finger he traced the contour of her lips and with his hand firmly at the back of head interlocked in her still moist hair, brought her head down to his in a long kiss. She felt lost and found, all at the same time. Lost in sensations she had not known existed, she shifted so now she was lying in the bed next to him. Always his most willing and uncomplaining student, she opened up like a flower does to the first rays of the sun. Her hand on his chest and the other curling around his hair. Her lips felt swollen and bruised as he lifted his head and continued his exploration of the curve of her neck and then her throat, his beard sometimes scratchy, sometimes not, a kiss here and a bite there. Her earlobes, then following the curve of her cheek, leaving a trail of kisses He stopped at the hollow of her throat and with both his hands quickly unbuttoned her night dress.

Much later, when she was almost asleep, he asked

"what did you mean buttons are meant to be buttoned?.

She was too exhausted to actually explain but she gently scrabbled for his night shirt buttons, closed them right up to his neck and said, " So also at work.

She sank back into deep sleep while he laughed and tenderly holding her, fell asleep.

octaverider thumbnail
This was so hot. *fans self*

Damn Asfi is such a dude! Besides I am kissing my wife.

Grinning from ear to ear.

"what did you mean buttons are meant to be buttoned?.

She was too exhausted to actually explain but she gently scrabbled for his night shirt buttons, closed them right up to his neck and said, " So also at work.

These lines were my fav. Along with the imagery of the valley view.

You write them so in character. Slayed.
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanfran..I normally do not read writeups on intimacy written by forum members because it is very tough to get it right and keep them "in character"...
I could not stop myself from reading your writeup...so so so well written..I loved it...

Not too explicit juts a hint of it...I have always wanted to read something about their interactions in the hospital post marriage and your post gave me that..

thank you!
SanFrangirl thumbnail
@octaverider @bookworm123
Thanks girls. I am happy they stayed in character because I was definitely not in character. This was difficult.

NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't read many intimate write ups of Asfiya but this was a good read. I found Zubiya's innocence and Asfi's teasing so lighthearted and fun.
Very apt though writing about Asfi's buttons because it's in character. The way his buttons are buttoned up or down says a lot of what he's going through in the show so I loved that you wrote about it.

It may not be your forte writing intimacy but you did both characters justice and kept it real.

I've loved all your updates