Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
New thread already! πŸ‘ Congratulations people
One more day to go 😳
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

I also loved in the last episode,When they started walking, and when asfi was talking about Dr Harron and Zubia was laughing like crazy and he was just looking at her, it was so beautiful, Ahad really nailed that scene, his surprised, amazed look, like what? is this the same Zubia that I worked with.. I just loved his expressions, they were so natural.. Ahad was so brilliant, within seconds he changed his emotions, it was just so beautiful.. 😳

It was very beautiful and a very clever piece of writing..a great way to lighten things between them while staying within the lines of her character graph of a reserved girl

and then the way Zubia said" Mai gir Sakti hu, please aap muze...and then the way he gently helped her.. I thought it was so lovely, the sudden change in Zubia was so adorable, She probably feels more secured, and relaxed with him now that she knows he loves her. Yes they have not said it directly but

To be honest, I have not understood what she is thinking and i think the writer knows that her actions in ep 25 are not very clear...he wants her, that much is very clear, she likes him that is clear too, how has she decided to handle things is not clear to me

they both know they are in love. I really loved that scene. Both Sajjal and Ahad were amazing in that scene.. I think episode 25 had so many romantic moments, I just can not stop watching.. It was absolutely breathtaking.. I guess because of this amazing script and their natural acting, their love story touches your heart. Asfi and Zubi are pure LOVE❀️ I do not know what I am going to do when this gets over..

Word Count: 1

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gosh less than 24 hours and add +01 more for us overseas fans.

Please Santa Claus come early and let us have Christmas tomorrow.😊

Hoping for good meaningful conversation, closure for Zubiya and please please no villains and violence. Just let the two beautiful people work their way through the various past issues they have. And let Dr Asfi be his own direct self, cut through the bul...it in his super-perceptive way. I dont really want to see the backstory of landlords and Bahadur to come up again.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Best moment for me was sassy zubiya when he says ooncha sunta hai and she's like ho sakta hai I've been watching episode 24 again and again now!!!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Best moment for me was sassy zubiya when he says ooncha sunta hai and she's like ho sakta hai I've been watching episode 24 again and again now!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know right? that was so beautiful,I loved the way she was showing him attitude, one could see how pissed off she was..Asfi probably got a shock of his life that day. Later when she said "Main aapse kyo naraz" One could clearly see his frustration and disappointment. I must ve seen this scene # times.. It was absolutely lovely.❀️
I guess that's why he was completely direct when he asked her later "Fariyal ki wajase" πŸ˜ƒ he did not want to waste his timeπŸ˜‰
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ek cheez samajh nahi aayi
As i told here..tht i sent inbox message to Shahzad kashmiri today .on fb...tht plzz ask your editors to not cut any asfiya scene

I checked fb...i got notification for message.. When i checked tht message..instead of a reply from Shahzad Kashmiri...

What i got was... Shahzad Kashmiri accepted your request πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Didnt get it.. I didnt sent any friend request... So what request he accepted? Its not his reply tht he replied...
Jaisy jab kisi ko friend request bhejtay hain...tab mesage aata hai..tht he/she accepted your friend request..waisy hi inbox msg main likha aaraha hai ke Shahzad Kashmiri accepted your request πŸ˜•

Aur koi reply bhi nahi.. Koi samjhaa sakta hai ke iska kia matlab hai?
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
uff how much it takes to come wednesdayπŸ˜’i cannot resist anymore
,πŸ˜”
Edited by MaNanHoLiC - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
wish humtv upload the episode by mistake just like hum tv youtube page did last week by uploading the episode of one drama before the actual day and then later deleted
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anyone like me here who is watching episode 25 on repeat mode?
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Anyone like me here who is watching episode 25 on repeat mode?

me me meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i just cant stop watching it again and again,
its very hard to pass this night ,
so i am watching the episode again
and even vms
i cannot stop watching vms of them there are sooo many