Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Nice list and good coverage of almost all of the things that makes this show special..

Loved it
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

πŸ‘ Lovely.

I just love the way Asfi and his family love Zubi, she totally deserves all the Love.. and yes Asfi is one adorable caring loving partner, just love his character...they are perfect for each other. It will be interesting to see how Zubia accepts him, it is going to take her some time but I am sure Asfi will give her all the support the she needs and surely convince her for the next step.

Btw Congrats everyone for the new threadπŸ‘

WORD
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

WORD

And can we please please see some convincing by Asfi?? We have already seen how persuasive he can be with her...:"meri taraf dekho:.. I think it has become my favourite scene and line!!πŸ˜ƒ

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New thread new thread new thread wooopieee just one day left guysss! ! Now I'm getting excited can't wait to see how asfi and zubi behave with each other at the hospital
bookworm123 thumbnail
I keep watching random scenes for a few mins every now and then...currently I am watching the scene in ep 20 in which she arrives at his office terrified that he will dismiss her and he realizes she is unwell and asks her to take off from work..
Poor Zubia. How terrified she was about being found out and humiliated once again for a past immature act...when I see such scenes I really want to see very good closure for her
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know right? I mean it was so beautiful the way he was just after her, why she is behaving this way, when we had such a good talk just the day before,That was just wow.. My fav scene too.. I love the way he is so direct always, Zubia had no chance to escape, the whole" Meri taraf dekho" was so gutsy..😳 Only Asfi could do that.. that's why I love him, and he is my fav character onscreen. He is always on the face and that's so awesome. I am so sure he will not accept Zubi's "No" now that he knows she has feelings for him. He will surely try to get to the bottom. In the last episode,when they were walking there was a line, she said " I also found happiness here" and he just looked at her, I thought first time he got to see something personal coming from Zubi, he got an idea that there is more to that statement. I really want a nice conversation where he will try to convince her about their life together. I loved the way he tried to console her after that patient's death, it was absolutely endearing. I am really looking forward to another beautiful scene between them. I am sure makers will not disappoint us..

bookworm123 thumbnail

WORD

And can we please please see some convincing by Asfi?? We have already seen how persuasive he can be with her...:"meri taraf dekho:.. I think it has become my favourite scene and line!!πŸ˜ƒ

I know right? I mean it was so beautiful the way he was just after her, why she is behaving this way, when we had such a good talk just the day before,That was just wow.. My fav scene too.. I love the way he is so direct always, Zubia had no chance to escape, the whole" Meri taraf dekho" was so gutsy..😳 Only Asfi could do that.. that's why I love him, and he is my fav character onscreen. He is always on the face and that's so awesome. I am so sure he will not accept Zubi's "No" now that he knows she has feelings for him. He will surely try to get to the bottom. In the last episode,when they were walking there was a line, she said " I also found happiness here" and he just looked at her, I thought first time he got to see something personal coming from Zubi, he got an idea that there is more to that statement. I really want a nice conversation where he will try to convince her about their life together. I loved the way he tried to console her after that patient's death, it was absolutely endearing. I am really looking forward to another beautiful scene between them. I am sure makers will not disappoint us..

Wow. You described it all so well. He had been trying for while to get her spend time with him (subtly as he was earlier doing it involuntarily), when she gave him the brush off after the tea party he ran after her and grudgingly accepted her rebuffing him but he had enough...just slammed the car door, called for "Zubia!" and did not rest till she gave in!

@ bold. It was a very strong statement and I am sure he would pick up on it..

@bold 2 - the consoling scene was done very well. He was a professional mentor but with an appropriate personal touch considering what was blooming between them and she was not in tears , but sad with wet eyes...not overdone, just right!
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: santania

I m a doctor and I just love this drama,,sooo much,, totally addicted to it..so practical n realistic incidents are shown.hats off to writer, director , dip and actors...I m in love with dr.asfi immensely.

Hi five!
I am a doctor too, and I concur. The hospital situations shown are very realistic. Even the mistakes she made in the beginning of her professional life were so real ,took me back to my early days as an intern/trainee.
fanraya thumbnail
I also loved in the last episode,When they started walking, and when asfi was talking about Dr Harron and Zubia was laughing like crazy and he was just looking at her, it was so beautiful, Ahad really nailed that scene, his surprised, amazed look, like what? is this the same Zubia that I worked with.. I just loved his expressions, they were so natural.. Ahad was so brilliant, within seconds he changed his emotions, it was just so beautiful.. 😳

and then the way Zubia said" Mai gir Sakti hu, please aap muze...and then the way he gently helped her.. I thought it was so lovely, the sudden change in Zubia was so adorable, She probably feels more secured, and relaxed with him now that she knows he loves her. Yes they have not said it directly but they both know they are in love. I really loved that scene. Both Sajjal and Ahad were amazing in that scene.. I think episode 25 had so many romantic moments, I just can not stop watching.. It was absolutely breathtaking.. I guess because of this amazing script and their natural acting, their love story touches your heart. Asfi and Zubi are pure LOVE❀️ I do not know what I am going to do when this gets over..
fanraya thumbnail

Wow. You described it all so well. He had been trying for while to get her spend time with him (subtly as he was earlier doing it involuntarily), when she gave him the brush off after the tea party he ran after her and grudgingly accepted her rebuffing him but he had enough...just slammed the car door, called for "Zubia!" and did not rest till she gave in!

@ bold. It was a very strong statement and I am sure he would pick up on it..

@bold 2 - the consoling scene was done very well. He was a professional mentor but with an appropriate personal touch considering what was blooming between them and she was not in tears , but sad with wet eyes...not overdone, just right!

@bold, absolutely, nothing was cheesy or preachy, or typical route.. I love the way they never have the OTT drama, it is always so natural..

One thing amazes me that how director is keeping everything real, I mean not a single time he lost his grip, characters are still the same when they started the serial, yes they have grown over the period of time but that is natural as we grow older how we change, so how they have changed because of the circumstances, I thinks that's the reason you kind of feel touched, and feel attached to them. The dialogs are also natural, as if they are the people you know.. I think it is very important, and that's why this story is touching everyone..