Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Darr jati hai sila...kis drama ko replace karayga?
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold, me too, so many times I used feel like giving her a big hug, 🤗 I know its just a drama, but her character touched my heart, gosh can you imagine going through so much pain when you are that young? no direction, no support from anyone, not even your family.. and even with that type of an environment, she became a Doctor. She came to this new place and started her new life. I love the way she always tries to help everyone, no one surrounding her has any idea what she has gone through. Any other person 'd ve been really bitter in life or broken completely but Zubia crossed all the hurdles and became a very successful doctor. The scene where she asks her father, when God can forgive her why can't humans forgive her, that was so powerful, I literally cried seeing her cry.. Sajjal was incredible in that scene..

She needs to be appreciated by Asfi and his family. I want them to respect her even more than before after hearing her story ...they should realize that these two souls are meant for each other given their backgrounds...

And can Asfi give her a hug? pretty please? I find it funny at times that off-screen they probably have a hugging relationship but will not hug onscreen!
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Agreed to everything that's been said.

People tend to have short memories. They are forgetting how she was treated by every single male that's come into her life. So what if she is cautiously guarding her heart! Look at Episode 1 through 17 and you'll see where she is coming from.

So true..Asfi and Zubia romance is not a casual love story, boy meets a girl type of thing but I guess people fail to see that, and I believe many have not seen 1-17 at all, they just started to watch this show because of the popularity, they have no clue about the back story or characters at all. It is unfortunate.. Really shallow and immature thinking..
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

https://desipardesiviews.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/yakeen-ka-safar-episode-26-an-episode-that-belonged-to-dr-asfandyar-his-journey/amp/ this review is sooo good👏

This lady has been posting the most insightful, apt and enjoyable reviews of this show.

While there were many gems in her review, coming to Asfi and Zubia, I loved these lines from her writeup -

"Moving on with the episode, a cute scene followed between Asfandyar and Zubia as he suggested reasons why Zubia could contact him while he was in Islamabad. Essentially, he wanted her to call him and his uncertain manner in comparison to her calm exterior made him come across as rather endearing. It is clear that it takes all of Zubia's inner strength to keep her feelings for him at bay; but in moments of solitude, her feelings spill over and she allows herself to enjoy something that he had said earlier."

and later...

"It is interesting to note how confident Zubia appears, when she is around her friends or is advising them about their future. Contrast this, with her manner with Dr Asfandyar, where she is cautious almost to the point of appearing aloof. She feels vulnerable because she likes him so much. Regarding her future with Asfandyar, Zubia is unable to think ahead and almost freezes- an ostrich mentality', so to speak. "

Loved it!
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

The way she coolly walks off after he says I am going... No, that might be how a 7 year old married couple behave not someone who have just expressed interest in each other. I like hoe someone said " Ghar mein shakkar khatm ho gayi hai" in response to that question he asked...because that is what the whole stilted conv reminded one of... happy married bliss of 7 yrs...

That is my problem with this play... they have a pair of excellent actors who have smouldering chemistry ...which is rare enough... and they seem unable to play them off . Unlike everyone else I do not think this is a editorial problem, it is a director's cluelessness. g

That meme was mine. I understand your frustration and agree with you to some extent. IMHO what they were trying to do was to keep it understated. I agree that there should've been eye contact. A gesture, something! It's not like they don't have two actors here who can't pull it off.

Last episode left a lot to be desired Asfiya wise. I don't mean to bag on the Daniyal closure or the emotionally charged scenes between Usman and Asfi or any of that. They could've done a better job by showcasing the main leads. Their focus is just not there.
octaverider thumbnail

Yeah, Paz is awesome!
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

@bold, me too, so many times I used feel like giving her a big hug, 🤗 I know its just a drama, but her character touched my heart, gosh can you imagine going through so much pain when you are that young? no direction, no support from anyone, not even your family.. and even with that type of an environment, she became a Doctor. She came to this new place and started her new life. I love the way she always tries to help everyone, no one surrounding her has any idea what she has gone through. Any other person 'd ve been really bitter in life or broken completely but Zubia crossed all the hurdles and became a very successful doctor. The scene where she asks her father, when God can forgive her why can't humans forgive her, that was so powerful, I literally cried seeing her cry.. Sajjal was incredible in that scene..

She needs to be appreciated by Asfi and his family. I want them to respect her even more than before after hearing her story ...they should realize that these two souls are meant for each other given their backgrounds...

And can Asfi give her a hug? pretty please? I find it funny at times that of-screen they probably have a hugging relationship but will not hug onscreen!

Yes please, can he hug her once, at least? Aur ho sake to ek hamari taraf se bhi.. 🤗 Zuibi totally deserves it..
octaverider thumbnail
LOL.

Someone asked Farhat Ishtiaq for a forehead kiss + hug and her response was:

"Young lady you are asking too much from a Pakistani Drama."

😆
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

"Moving on with the episode, a cute scene followed between Asfandyar and Zubia as he suggested reasons why Zubia could contact him while he was in Islamabad. Essentially, he wanted her to call him and his uncertain manner in comparison to her calm exterior made him come across as rather endearing. It is clear that it takes all of Zubia's inner strength to keep her feelings for him at bay; but in moments of solitude, her feelings spill over and she allows herself to enjoy something that he had said earlier."

and later...

"It is interesting to note how confident Zubia appears, when she is around her friends or is advising them about their future. Contrast this, with her manner with Dr Asfandyar, where she is cautious almost to the point of appearing aloof. She feels vulnerable because she likes him so much. Regarding her future with Asfandyar, Zubia is unable to think ahead and almost freezes- an ostrich mentality', so to speak. "

Loved it!

WOW, just so perfect..❤️
I love reading these reviews, there is one on reviewit.pk too, really well written, looks like everyone is really touched by this story..

bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

LOL.

Someone asked Farhat Ishtiaq for a forehead kiss + hug and her response was:

"Young lady you are asking too much from a Pakistani Drama."

😆

but Geiti put her hand intimately on Danial's thigh