Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
It's like two similar people coming together; both have experienced the pain of losing people and relations. Both are dealing with the same trauma and are on the same lines. For both these characters, Shahzad Kashmiri, I and Sajal wanted the old Pakistani dramas intimacy and romance to be revived; where you don't say much, you just feel everything with the strong expressions and let only the eyes do the talking. We wanted it to be very realistically portrayed, and in a very subtle manner. There is a force that binds them together, hence the chemistry," explained Ahad, delving into his Asfandyar mode and coming out with an honest explanation about his love for Zubiya.
Loved these lines from hip interview of ARm👍🏼
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

I just want Asfiya scenes for the last 3 episodes. Khajista can die and Sheema can go to hell for all I care!

Well I hope khajita is ok. But I'm pissed

Geeti-haroon is a big NO NO

I certainly don't wanna see bahadur and the goons.

Lololol😆

Word Count: 1

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Watching the message misdelivered scene...

The way Asfi is confused is sooo🤣
And Fr. Haroon and his ideas to rectify the mistake..🤣
Imagine if Zubia is following his tips "dipping her in a bucket of water" And Dr. Asfi seeing it..😆

ROFL 😆😆

Word Count: 1

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been happy with the pace of the show, perhaps some reservations about how some of the initial episodes were handled but not the pace...I understood that this is a story of life itself and life moves at it's own pace...

Having become accustomed to that and acclimatized myself to that pace, I find the speed of the last few episodes at odds with the previous set...for example going by show's regular speed, I would have expected the events of episode 25 to come around 1 to 2 episodes later and to be spread out over 2 episodes..

Similarly considering all that Zubia has been through - for it to be properly explored from both Asfi and his family's standpoint, for Rehan to make amends, Sheema to get her comeuppance, khala to see her finally happy (she has been asking for this forever), Zubia to get closure via Khajista, meaningful conclusion to the scenes devoted to Bahadur's bosses, Zubi and Asfi to discuss their feelings and for the audience to see everyone happy (phew long list), the show needs 5 episodes more at a minimum... not to mention the Geiti - Haroon angle, Dr.Sheroze blessing them, their colleagues happy for them..etc.

There seems to be an attachment to showcasing tragedy and suffering in all it's glory but giving only a tantalizing glimpse of happiness. I am sure only tragedy and pathos does not a great show make, there can be cinematic brilliance in depicting joy...to see our beloved characters getting their due and to experience it with them

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ bookworm - excatly , if they want to do everything well at the same pace the show has been going, they need to have at least 4 more episodes .
As for TRPs, I think everyone knows their ratings are extremely high, they are the talk of the town/country/several countries. This is going to be a show which will continue to be popular long after it's off air.
PNA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This thread is on fire! 70 pages already!!!🥳
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why are people bashing Zubiya? Because she's saying no to Asfand? How immature. She has major baggage from her past and a constant feeling of guilt for her past actions. It would be very strange and out of character if she said yes immediately. If they go ask for her rishta, she risks total exposure of her past, which so far has been well hidden. She doesn't want to lose the respect she has built up here with so much effort.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Why are people bashing Zubiya? Because she's saying no to Asfand? How immature. She has major baggage from her past and a constant feeling of guilt for her past actions. It would be very strange and out of character if she said yes immediately. If they go ask for her rishta, she risks total exposure of her past, which so far has been well hidden. She doesn't want to lose the respect she has built up here with so much effort.

I'd say, people who think she is doing something wrong by saying "NO" have no idea about her character at all, it shows lack of understanding of the whole story and the characters. 😕

Zubia has created her own sweet world here, She struggled in the beginning but she has been successful as a doctor, She is respected by everyone. No matter how much she loves Dr Asfi, by accepting this Rshta she'd risk everything that she has, she has never been this happy in her whole life, as she said she found her happiness here, why would she risk this beautiful life of hers..
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

I think there are many who started seeing the show only After Zubi and Asfi met again unlike us and do not feel for her as acutely as we all do...

I did not feel as bad for Asfi and family as I have felt for Zubi who has been through too much at such a young age and almost alone...they had each other...

When the next episode airs they will be on the same page as us I am sure...Zubis's feelings will be explored
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

I'd say, people who think she is doing something wrong by saying "NO" have no idea about her character at all, it shows lack of understanding of the whole story and the characters. 😕

Zubia has created her own sweet world here, She struggled in the beginning but she has been successful as a doctor, She is respected by everyone. No matter how much she loves Dr Asfi, by accepting this Rshta she'd risk everything that she has, she has never been this happy in her whole life, as she said she found her happiness here, why would she risk this beautiful life of hers..

Agree. I am so eagerly waiting to see how her angle will be handled. I am sure FI has something good planned considering Sajal is in a sense the main lead and FI's focus on her female characters...

I will not mind if the romance is shortchanged as long as I see good closure for this sensitive young girl