Posted: 6 years ago
i understand everything about all the points in this drama

meanings of every character,

yet i want to see more of asfiya scenes

that is my main concern

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Farhat told AsfiYa about medical camp scenes..Mien nee poocha Tha kitne scenes cut hue she didn't answer

Kal ki epi ke baad bhi poocha tha..aap ne ke kitnay scenes cut huay ya aap pehle medical camp wali epi ki baat karrahi hain?

I want to know ke kal ki bhi epi main cut huay hain ya nahi ?
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

i understand everything about all the points in this drama

meanings of every character,

yet i want to see more of asfiya scenes

that is my main concern

100% agree

I really really hope Shahzad kashmiri replies to you...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Khajista track I don't mind coz it's important for zubiya but they need to show complete AsfiYa confession I don't mind if they don't show their wedding or engagement but at least there feelings n zubiya closure need to not to be rushed just like here members pointed out.
But yes they r ignoring our show n ary digital mhbbh show trp acc to ary was 7.1 n there they wrote humtv was at time slot/yks was 4.6 for epi 25 which I don't believe it.how can full AsfiYa Episode take 4.6 trps when the show constantly taking 6?5,6.8 n then mhbhh runs two hours double Episode,socho humari double episdes Hoon tu AsfiYa fandom tu pagal hojayegi😆so there's locha with ary trps coz epi 25 trended on no 7 n on Twitter too trended well, yesterday epi was no 2trended
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

100% agree

I really really hope Shahzad kashmiri replies to you...

Yes absolutely agree with u Hina n farah
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Farhat told AsfiYa about medical camp scenes..Mien nee poocha Tha kitne scenes cut hue she didn't answer

Kal ki epi ke baad bhi poocha tha..aap ne ke kitnay scenes cut huay ya aap pehle medical camp wali epi ki baat karrahi hain?

I want to know ke kal ki bhi epi main cut huay hain ya nahi ?
Poocha Hy Mien ne .
Let me see when she will reply
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

The Bahadur/Khajista angle is very important for Zubiya and Asfand . ,If Zubi's able to save K, she'll be able to overcome the guilt of not having saved her mother. If Asfand helps her out, it will help him get over the guilt of not having supported Daniyal in his last days of fighting against RabNawaz. They can't just rush that bit of the story.

What this serial needs is at least 4 more episodes. Having said that, after watching how they closed the Daniyal angle last night, I'm confident they'll get Zubi's closure right too. I don't want them to rush into showing them married. I hope they don't mess up the pace of the show.

Absolutely that's what I loved about this show, from the beginning, they do have a good pace, and I really hope they do justice to Zubia and her past. I trust the director and writer, and really hope they will not disappoint us.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Yaar, the relationship till episode 25 was wayyy more romantic, you could see they wanted to be around each other and yet kept on hurting each other... and suddenly it has flatlined, when it should actually be climbing the charts. I didnt mean that they have to compromise their professional behavior. As you rightly said..." sara khel toh aankhon ka hi hai"...
Anyway we are only viewers and have no control over content. and since this is shot on location and not on set, this is a done deal, no way can they re-shoot. So treat it as a lost opportunity. And lost revenue for Hum.

I agree with you all, I loved yesterday's episode, the overall direction and closure to Daniyal story but they totally overlooked Zubia and Asfi new found love aspect, what was the point of the whole uoouj bhai bhabhii scene,instead they could show Zubia and Asfi scene, something adorable, now that they both know they love each other, kutch to dikha dete, I mean just a day before they had that conversation, they could easily show something lovely, subtle simple scenes. It was a total disconnect when Asfi was talking with her he was going to Islamabad, he was so professional, yes agree they are in the hospital but they could easily show some change.. Zubi blushing or smiling or just talking through eyes etc..
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I just want Asfiya scenes for the last 3 episodes. Khajista can die and Sheema can go to hell for all I care!
Well I hope khajita is ok. But I'm pissed

Geeti-haroon is a big NO NO

I certainly don't wanna see bahadur and the goons.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Watching the message misdelivered scene...
The way Asfi is confused is sooo🤣
And Fr. Haroon and his ideas to rectify the mistake..🤣
Imagine if Zubia is following his tips "dipping her in a bucket of water" And Dr. Asfi seeing it..😆