Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hello peeps.. Looking forward to episode 26.

Hi what's your name😃?
Yes I m waiting
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

https://m.facebook.com/momina.duraid

U can keep messaging her
Humtv ko bhi message karte raho

Thanks.. Does the director of this serial also have twitter or fb account? Because momina has too many other serials too..i think director would be more interested in this serial..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Thanks.. Does the director of this serial also have twitter or fb account? Because momina has too many other serials too..i think director would be more interested in this serial..

https://m.facebook.com/shahzad.kashmiri.50

Word Count: 1

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok.. I did..

Havent messaged Momina yet though...

Have u messaged him too?

Word Count: 0

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
From BiryaniKiDaig u became JiyaGulabi ye Asfi ki gulabi shirt ka asar hai ?
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

Yes, she desperately needs an anchor in her turbulent life. .. and Dr Asfy happily and willingly is eager to comply. The two men in her life who were to be her guide and protectors (father and brother) were cause of the greatest failings as men and responsibility. I know her father tried to 'redeem' his mistake by allowing er to complete her education - but why did he leave her financially bare when he knew the behaviour of his son towards his daughter? Her mother and Khala - lived a greater life if humiliation - no matter how much they tried to give her hope with words - they couldn't reflect that with actions in their own lives.
Destiny brought them together both times she needed the support of a man of integrity, honesty and clarity in his words and dealings.
I'm on tenterhooks to watch how she overcome her baggage, get closure on her demons and resumes a happy life that she is fully entitled to with a partner and family who dote on her, value her and immensely respect her.

Her dad left the house in her name, and all her mom's jewelry , but Zubiya gave her jewelry to Rehan when he was in debt, and ghar se to unhon ne nikal diya, and she didn't fight at the time.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SS88

Her dad left the house in her name, and all her mom's jewelry , but Zubiya gave her jewelry to Rehan when he was in debt, and ghar se to unhon ne nikal diya, and she didn't fight at the time.

Thnx didn't know that - I only watched till Daniyal was getting threatened and then Noori shooting those criminals . ... I resumed from when she's forced to leave her khala house and joins Dr Asfy hospital.

Even then - considering the situation and circumstances she was in he should've put some strict instructions in place for her safety and well being in that house. He knew his son + Dil and what they're capable of.

Oh well, that didn't happen and they met again...and we got this amazing couple of Dr Asfy and Dr Zubia - it gave her the fuel to progress and work harder than before - as was the case with Asfy too. Her mother wanted her to bcm a Dr and he wanted to make his father proud like Daniyal.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

From BiryaniKiDaig u became JiyaGulabi ye Asfi ki gulabi shirt ka asar hai ?

It was my old UN rd😆 my friends told me change ur un.n jiya is my real name😃
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

No in ko nahi likha but aj inko bhi like doongi😆
Whole fb knows I m writing Loveletters to humtv,jpj n other's

Word Count: 0

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail