Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just watched the episode.. Feeling emotionally heavy.. Little bit of solace too but yeah quite a toll on the piled up emotions for Daniyal and the Family..
Dr. Asfi takes it all to the next level.. ๐Ÿค— Feel like hugging him..
Push-pull thumbnail
After watching the wonderful episode it's so lovely to read all the comments here.. Absolutely brilliant episode in every way.. In fact I realized it's only Urooj's lengthy dialogues in today's episode.. Everyone else just impacted with their mere presence and emotions that's nowhere melodramatic.. So subtle but so impactful..๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

I๐Ÿ˜Š know we all want Asfia scene together but I am happy that they did not show that, it is totally our of character for Asfi, he will never do that, specially in front of Zubia, at least not now, they have not reached that level in their relationship. I was glad that he dealt with his grief alone. It was very apt..

Even if Zubia had met him during this emotional state of his, he sure would have walked off quietly.. Like how he did at home.. He needs this to be dealt in peace and on his own.. He has a special bond with his brother which cannot be expressed through words..๐Ÿค—
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today I witnessed something marvellous-- it was the birth of a great artist, a great actor. After many years when the world will talk of Ahad Raza Mir the great actor, we will all remember this was his beginning. I think his understated, sincere and intense act reminds me of only one person, Amitabh Bachhan. And even AB would not have been so good in his first year. ARM dosent act, he is.

And only 24. Kiddo you are magnificent.

I cannot write more, so choked up!
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is there any way to dont think about asfiya for next 6 days and nights๐Ÿค”??'
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

is there any way to dont think about asfiya for next 6 days and nights๐Ÿค”??'

No way.. Why even struggle to do that? ๐Ÿ˜†The more you try not to the more they'll torture us.. Let's hope to see more of edits and VMs till next week..๐Ÿ˜‰
Push-pull thumbnail
Amidst all this too happy to have seen Daniyal and his memories flashing back.. All those lovely gestures and humane side of his. ๐Ÿ‘
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Push-pull

No way.. Why even struggle to do that? ๐Ÿ˜†The more you try not to the more they'll torture us.. Let's hope to see more of edits and VMs till next week..๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† seriously
while whole world thinks about their life goals etc before going to sleep
but i think about asfiya only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i spend whole week days nights watching vms same episodes and scene of them๐Ÿ˜†theres no vms on youtube that i missed this week๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

i so wanted zubia to come in room when asfi was crying and comfort him

like he did when she was sad about the death of patient

I was expecting this scene actually but instead an assistant called Asfi๐Ÿฅบ
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Today I witnessed something marvellous-- it was the birth of a great artist, a great actor. After many years when the world will talk of Ahad Raza Mir the great actor, we will all remember this was his beginning. I think his understated, sincere and intense act reminds me of only one person, Amitabh Bachhan. And even AB would not have been so good in his first year. ARM dosent act, he is.

And only 24. Kiddo you are magnificent.

I cannot write more, so choked up!

he's only 24? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I'm shocked! He's just simply SPECTACULAR!