Congratulations🥳 for 4th thread yks
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yippee.. We r here in the new thread for the new episode..👏
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Over the weekend I was re - watching the episodes from 15/16 onwards and I noticed something I had not registered earlier as I used fast forward parts of the episodes...
Asfi tells her that as she is not experienced, she will assist him...so his disciplining and guiding makes sense, he was not disciplining her as the co founder of the hospital but as her direct boss dealing with the same cases..

Does anybody else also find it adorable that ever since they met again, he has been responsible for her?

She learnt so much professionally because of him, when she was unwell he dealt with her kindly, felt responsible for her on the rainy night (Dr. Zubia, is waqt aap meri zimmedaari hain 😃) and of course his attitude since he was drawn to her has been quite possessive.."I called you urgently, why did you take time to come?", " she is fine I will handle it", "kamre me jaakar ulta seedha mat sochna", "Zubia!", "meri taraf dekho" etc. 😃 Not to mention that his family has somewhat adopted her

She more than anyone else needs someone who feels a sense of responsibility towards her and I think our Dr. Asfi is quite eager to take up this responsibility!!
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bkmrk incase it gets finished bfr the epi airs😆
Btw is there a compilation of YKS - FF/OS/ TS etc anywhere?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Over the weekend I was re - watching the episodes from 15/16 onwards and I noticed something I had not registered earlier as I used fast forward parts of the episodes...

Asfi tells her that as she is not experienced, she will assist him...so his disciplining and guiding makes sense, he was not disciplining her as the co founder of the hospital but as her direct boss dealing with the same cases..

Does anybody else also find it adorable that ever since they met again, he has been responsible for her?

She learnt so much professionally because of him, when she was unwell he dealt with her kindly, felt responsible for her on the rainy night (Dr. Zubia, is waqt aap meri zimmedaari hain 😃) and of course his attitude since he was drawn to her has been quite possessive.."I called you urgently, why did you take time to come?", " she is fine I will handle it", "kamre me jaakar ulta seedha mat sochna", "Zubia!", "meri taraf dekho" etc. 😃

She more than anyone else needs someone who feels a sense of responsibility towards her and I think our Dr. Asfi is quite eager to take up this responsibility!!

Loved that 👏
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bookworm123

She learnt so much professionally because of him, when she was unwell he dealt with her kindly, felt responsible for her on the rainy night (Dr. Zubia, is waqt aap meri zimmedaari hain 😃) and of course his attitude since he was drawn to her has been quite possessive.."I called you urgently, why did you take time to come?", " she is fine I will handle it", "kamre me jaakar ulta seedha mat sochna", "Zubia!", "meri taraf dekho" etc. 😃

Yes, she desperately needs an anchor in her turbulent life. .. and Dr Asfy happily and willingly is eager to comply. The two men in her life who were to be her guide and protectors (father and brother) were cause of the greatest failings as men and responsibility. I know her father tried to 'redeem' his mistake by allowing er to complete her education - but why did he leave her financially bare when he knew the behaviour of his son towards his daughter? Her mother and Khala - lived a greater life if humiliation - no matter how much they tried to give her hope with words - they couldn't reflect that with actions in their own lives.
Destiny brought them together both times she needed the support of a man of integrity, honesty and clarity in his words and dealings.
I'm on tenterhooks to watch how she overcome her baggage, get closure on her demons and resumes a happy life that she is fully entitled to with a partner and family who dote on her, value her and immensely respect her.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Bkmrk incase it gets finished bfr the epi airs😆

Btw is there a compilation of YKS - FF/OS/ TS etc anywhere?

😆 no dear
427936 thumbnail
Now I don't have anything to say about YKS other then
Wednesday please jaldi ajao...

Really can't wait to watch the episode..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Really?? There was such a scene..? Did Farhat Ishtiaq tell this?
@farah
Yes there was a scene Farhat ishtiaq told this,but it was edit out by humteam😵