Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hi Jiya (thats your name right?).I am Ainee )) Wenzday is not too far now :D

Hi AineeπŸ˜ƒ
Yes now now 8hrs r left
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Is someone here giving live updates of the episode? I can't watch it on TV.. Have to wait for the upload in YT.. If the LU is there I'll be very happy..😳

Hopefully we get,at my place it comes after an hour
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: its_Samz

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">my new vm</font>
<font size="2">[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jinJA7j0uuM</font>[/YOUTUBE]

Loved how the dialogue was blended in. Nice vm
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all
Mera ek question hai. Does anyone know what Zubi sent to Asfand by mistake ? Do you remember woh shuru wale scenes , us main she's texting Geeti but galti se it gets delivered to Asfand ? I remember Geeti had written something like Kahan reh gayi darling . What was it that Zubi wrote, uska to bura haal tha hi even Asfand was taken aback. If I remember correctly , novel main she had written Aa rahi hun meri jaan. Any idea show main kya tha?

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Hi all

Mera ek question hai. Does anyone know what Zubi sent to Asfand by mistake ? Do you remember woh shuru wale scenes , us main she's texting Geeti but galti se it gets delivered to Asfand ? I remember Geeti had written something like Kahan reh gayi darling . What was it that Zubi wrote, uska to bura haal tha hi even Asfand was taken aback. If I remember correctly , novel main she had written Aa rahi hun meri jaan. Any idea show main kya tha?

It must be around the same message "I'm coming darling or jaan" πŸ˜†
Hope some times later we get a scene around this.. He suggesting a pet name for himself like darling or jaan πŸ˜†
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi all

I dont think there was any such scene in the novel where she sent msg to Dr Asfandyar by mistake... I have read the novel.. Us main tu aisa kuch nahi tha
ENLIGHTENED1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I dont think there was any such scene in the novel where she sent msg to Dr Asfandyar by mistake... I have read the novel.. Us main tu aisa kuch nahi tha

I don't remember any msg scene in novel ,
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I read it too, and I remember something like this. Or probably she was talking to Kashmala/Saim, I think I have the novel and the serial a little mixed now, after binge watching the serial and reading the novel at the same time.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I read it too, and I remember something like this. Or probably she was talking to Kashmala/Saim, I think I have the novel and the serial a little mixed now, after binge watching the serial and reading the novel at the same time.

In the novel.. What happened was...ke zubya .dr .Asfand ki buraiyyan ..Saim aur Kashmala se karti hai... And kashmi told all tht to Asfandyar.woh wehshatnaak..dehshatnaak..sab kuch... Bas ye hota hai..novel main..

Novel main aisa kuch nahi hai ke zubya sent some msg to Asfandyar by mistake...like she did in the serial
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ENLIGHTENED1

I don't remember any msg scene in novel ,
Ok.. At least let's hope that they'll show it before the show ends.. Let Asfi tease Zubi with it.. πŸ˜†