Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: rishani77

Bindusar has flaws & yes coming to his bad attitude we all know Chandra is also responsible for this yet we barely get to see him approaching his son, trying to sort out things...Gosh would we ever got to see some emotional family scenes btw father-mother-son? 😕

Coming to Dharma for me even after shaadi she is still the same, still strong, always there for Nandini, I also liked her reply to Charumathi this week & to Karthikey today. As long as they don't turn her into the despo typical heroine i'm fine. 😆

100% Chandra is responsible for the behavior of Bindusar...No doubt about it...Just saw the preleap episodes...🤢...Is this how you behave with a child ????Beating him in public...instead of solving the issue...What he is giving to the world is what he got in his  childhood...and if he has to change he needs to have more experience in life...And Dharma will be his experience ...😆
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Goodbye to Karthikey Dharma love story...Poor Dharma ...she is in deep trouble..😲.Trouble /nightmare called Bindusar 😆..Bindusar ki ..Garima ki raksha karne wali Dharma ki raksha ..ab kaun karega...Kaun bacheyga use ab Bindusar aka Chalte Phirte Volcano se .😆...
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Goodbye to Karthikey Dharma love story...Poor Dharma ...she is in deep trouble..😲.Trouble /nightmare called Bindusar 😆..Bindusar ki ..Garima ki raksha karne wali Dharma ki raksha ..ab kaun karega...Kaun bacheyga use ab Bindusar aka Chalte Phirte Volcano se .😆...

I am actually looking forward to seeing her kick-ass attitude towards Bindusar.  Their clashing scenes are always the best. If only they were given more screen time and room to develop their story.  All the new gen actors are stellar.  Karthikey is one of my favorites.  The intense looks Siddharth and Prerna bring out as Bindusar and Dharma in their clashes are always on point.  I still remember the scene where Dharma burnt Bindusar's hand, one of my favs
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I am actually looking forward to seeing her kick-ass attitude towards Bindusar.  Their clashing scenes are always the best. If only they were given more screen time and room to develop their story.  All the new gen actors are stellar.  Karthikey is one of my favorites.  The intense looks Siddharth and Prerna bring out as Bindusar and Dharma in their clashes are always on point.  I still remember the scene where Dharma burnt Bindusar's hand, one of my favs

I hope so that we get good scenes...of Bindusar Dharma...Siddharth and Prerna are rocking  in their roles...Karthikey is a sweet guy...poor him Helena ki Gundi beti ke saath phas gaya...😆...And Dharma ek Gunde ke saath ...😆

That scene was too good...It was like Dharma was saying to Bindusar ...mein khud to jalungi saath saath tujhe bhi jalaungi...😆

What I like about this jodi is that atleast some history is followed in their case...😆.Atleast they were real...and parents of Ashoka

As per real story... Dharma was a hair stylist in mahal...infact other women of the mahal made her as they were jealous of her beauty and thought the king would be impressed with her 🤢.And she was treated as a dasi ...However the real Bindusar was impressed by Dharma and asked her to ask something...and she asked for their union...😆...But Bindusar rejected citing her low caste as reason...However when he came to know about her reality...he married her and made her Chief Queen...

This was the story which I have read in net...Its said its from Ashokavadana
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
Roselind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roselind

Hello evry1... ðŸ˜ƒ

Is there any1 here who can upload Bindu-Dharma scenes???  I mean there is a thread whr we can get all Chandra-Nandini scenes in this forum... So I thought that may b one of you may kindly upload all Bindusar-Dharma scenes...
If thr is any such thread or any1 having their scenes... Plz share them in the forum... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ƒ

Excuse me... Is thr any1 here who has Bindu-Dharna scenes?  If yes pls share it. If not then pls let me know. 
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roselind

Excuse me... Is thr any1 here who has Bindu-Dharna scenes?  If yes pls share it. If not then pls let me know. 

First of all sorry for late reply...Welcome to the thread ...As of now I dont think anyone has made it ...Other members can give more clarification in this regard
Thank you
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Finally humara sher wapas aayega😆 jab s bindusar shant sa hua h asia lag raha tha magadh m akaal pad gya ho..sab shock m h ðŸ¤£ ab bindusar apane gusse se pore mahal ko hilla kar rahega ðŸ˜† I want to see some roof and that hunds burnt type tashan again  
Divorce paper is ready ðŸ˜†  

Btw had h ekta mata ki bindu- dharma story start bhi nhi hue aur Show off air hone laga  

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Btw whole new cast is shooting now ..i meant including Chitra, elish .. bhayyy itna screen space kaha s layge ki itne kam time m..ki sabko dekheyge. 
Roselind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

First of all sorry for late reply...Welcome to the thread ...As of now I dont think anyone has made it ...Other members can give more clarification in this regard
Thank you

Thnk q so much... 
Wish some1 will upload their scenes. Actually my sister likes them madly & she was eating up my head for their scenes so thought to ask in this forum.
Anyways,  thnk q again. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ƒ
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watch the Tamil dubbed version.  I am behind from the original.  I really liked Karthikey and Dharma scenes.  Now I am really liking the bindusar and dharma scenes too.  I really hope there are more to expect. with regards to scenes.  There are some tamil dubbed versions on youtube and I believe the hindi ones some fan accounts update it on insta, not too sure which ones though, sorry.