Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Finally humara sher wapas aayegaπŸ˜† jab s bindusar shant sa hua h asia lag raha tha magadh m akaal pad gya ho..sab shock m h 🀣 ab bindusar apane gusse se pore mahal ko hilla kar rahega πŸ˜† I want to see some roof and that hunds burnt type tashan again
Divorce paper is ready πŸ˜†

Btw had h ekta mata ki bindu- dharma story start bhi nhi hue aur Show off air hone laga

Really ...sabse bade shock me to Dharma thi πŸ˜†...Uske cheekhne chillaye bina Dharma ka khana kaha hazam hota hai...πŸ˜†...Hopefuly this time he will try to throw her from roof πŸ˜†...Saath me khud latak jayega πŸ˜†...Ab to ise shaant dekhne me bhi dukh hota hai...πŸ˜†...Kameena hi accha hai...πŸ˜†kam se kam entertainment to rahega show me πŸ˜†

Divorce idea is cancelled πŸ˜†

Off air is in November...They can show good story if they limit showing Nonsense 🀒
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Really ...sabse bade shock me to Dharma thi πŸ˜†...Uske cheekhne chillaye bina Dharma ka khana kaha hazam hota hai...πŸ˜†...Hopefuly this time he will try to throw her from roof πŸ˜†...Saath me khud latak jayega πŸ˜†...Ab to ise shaant dekhne me bhi dukh hota hai...πŸ˜†...Kameena hi accha hai...πŸ˜†kam se kam entertainment to rahega show me πŸ˜†

Divorce idea is cancelled πŸ˜†

Off air is in November...They can show good story if they limit showing Nonsense 🀒

Srslly bindusar rude and sab par gussa karte hue aacha lagta h πŸ˜† atleast majnu banane s bahut better hai🀣 dharma k sath sath kartikey ka bhi number lagega 😳 πŸ˜† off screen pic dekhe thi maine..Bindusar with sword and kartikey bhi h waha...ab kya hua higa yeh imagine karna difficul nhi h πŸ˜†
@bold ohh wish 🀣
Srslly what nonsense they r showing ...ML drama is not enough now showing this bulshit 🀬
Better they ll show mom-dad-son bonding and dharma-Bindusar story but no

--Royal-- thumbnail

Sasur ji to full on mood me hai bahu rani ke support me πŸ˜†...Beta to behen and baap ke beech me sandwich ban gaya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Dharma Karthikey ek saath honge...will have some dialogues ...probably from Karthikey's side...and Dharma muh me dahi jama ke baithegi...πŸ˜†...And all this will be witnessed By Bindusar...back to his angry mode...πŸ˜†...and she will speak only after he leaves..and then in anger Bindusar will drop his idea of annulling the marriage with Dharma ...πŸ˜†Chalo kuch to sahi kaam karega πŸ˜†...Typical Ekta πŸ˜†...Kya circus chal raha hai yaar...πŸ˜†...

So true..typical ekta style πŸ˜†

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Srslly bindusar rude and sab par gussa karte hue aacha lagta h πŸ˜† atleast majnu banane s bahut better hai🀣 dharma k sath sath kartikey ka bhi number lagega 😳 πŸ˜† off screen pic dekhe thi maine..Bindusar with sword and kartikey bhi h waha...ab kya hua higa yeh imagine karna difficul nhi h πŸ˜†
@bold ohh wish 🀣
Srslly what nonsense they r showing ...ML drama is not enough now showing this bulshit 🀬
Better they ll show mom-dad-son bonding and dharma-Bindusar story but no

Pls post the pic...πŸ˜›...The story is going without any direction...πŸ˜†...typical Ekta showπŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail

Pls post the pic...πŸ˜›...The story is going without any direction...πŸ˜†...typical Ekta showπŸ˜†

Check off screen pics thread on forum..i posted all off-screen pics thr.😊

Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Whole new gen with one old gen helena wishing Gaurav(gautam's bro i think) happy bday...
Sid - happy bday ... gaurav nain...bhaiya 🀣 like jaise bhaiya kahna bhool gya tha baad m yaad aaya to add kar diaπŸ˜†
Btw one more hamam scene is coming kya? Ya something else πŸ˜•
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whole new gen with one old gen helena wishing Gaurav(gautam's bro i think) happy bday...
Sid - happy bday ... gaurav nain...bhaiya 🀣 like jaise bhaiya kahna bhool gya tha baad m yaad aaya to add kar diaπŸ˜†
Btw one more hamam scene is coming kya? Ya something else πŸ˜•

Thanks for the link. I was looking to see if we could get any spoilers from it, but none. I do like Charumati's lengha though. The colour combination is beautiful

It is also rare to come across offscreen pics with Dharma and Bindusar, so this was nice... hopefully more scenes with them together can be expected... specifically content oriented onesπŸ˜‰
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Thanks for the link. I was looking to see if we could get any spoilers from it, but none. I do like Charumati's lengha though. The colour combination is beautiful

It is also rare to come across offscreen pics with Dharma and Bindusar, so this was nice... hopefully more scenes with them together can be expected... specifically content oriented onesπŸ˜‰

@Bold- same ..just loved it ..dunno why they give dhoti to Dharma..i prefer lengha. 😳

@blue - ya agree😊

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think dhoti suits dharma. It gives me hope that maybe we will see her weild a sword.
By the way, the online trp for cn was 13.0. They placed 7th out of the top 20. It is really sad that starplus refuses to consider online trps, especially when they have hotstar. I am an online viewer too. Not sure who actually makes up the tv watching pop.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Guys nthing is fix yet we still hv a hope... sheezan (kartikey) posted - guys pls watch the show we really need vierwers.

Means nthing is fixed if trp ll increase then show ll not go anywhere... so guys pls watch the show on tv...bindusar-Dharma lovers for Bindu-dharma , Bindusar- charumati lovers for Bindu-Charu, Sid fans for Sid and CN lovers for CN... and save the Show.😊