--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
i don't find any thread where we share off-screen pics..so i made this one...now u can share all off-screen pics here.๐Ÿ˜Š
start with this one...
 Sid and prerna๐Ÿ˜› (Sid's IG story) 

Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
 shared by prerna ๐Ÿ˜Š

--Royal-- thumbnail
shared by tanu ( helena) ๐Ÿ˜Š

--Royal-- thumbnail
edit๐Ÿ˜Š
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. I can't see the last two, but the ones with dharma and bindusar are nice.  Siddharth seems to be one of those people who gets along with everyone.  When I used to watch CAS I would see pictures with him and the other cast, such as Helena and Charumitra (all the characters who hated Ashoka ๐Ÿ˜†).
I saw a clip recently of him and Shweta too from his bday.  It was so cute. It is very cool how an actor who plays a role that hates other characters (dharma, nandini) can easily switch from looking like they are best buds to arch enemies ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This just shows how good of an actor Siddharth is.  He performs such intense scenes, and does so well in portraying those complex emotions of hate, hurt and betrayal through his facial expressions, that when pictures like these come out, I wonder if he is one of those actors who can just get into his role and snap out of it once the direct says "action" and "cut" ๐Ÿ‘

If this kid doesn't make it even bigger in his career than he already has I would be surprised.  From a young age he has been such a hard worker.

I just wish we could get some nice scenes onscreen with him and Nandini, still remember that scene where nandini tends to his wound as praba, and the facial expressions of both Shweta and Siddharth spoke so much... Their first scene together, a short one too, and they captured that unique mother-son bond of young nandini-bindusar without even knowing who the other was.

I am waiting to see Dharma and Bindusar's story progress, I am hoping it will give way for Nandini to perform all the rituals for Bindusar that she dreamed of since his infancy... and hopefully Dharma, being the strong character she is will push the two characters together along with mending and strengthening Chandra and Bindusar's bond.  Chandra needs to share more screen-space with Bindusar
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Thanks for sharing. I can't see the last two, but the ones with dharma and bindusar are nice.  Siddharth seems to be one of those people who gets along with everyone.  When I used to watch CAS I would see pictures with him and the other cast, such as Helena and Charumitra (all the characters who hated Ashoka ๐Ÿ˜†).

I saw a clip recently of him and Shweta too from his bday.  It was so cute. It is very cool how an actor who plays a role that hates other characters (dharma, nandini) can easily switch from looking like they are best buds to arch enemies ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This just shows how good of an actor Siddharth is.  He performs such intense scenes, and does so well in portraying those complex emotions of hate, hurt and betrayal through his facial expressions, that when pictures like these come out, I wonder if he is one of those actors who can just get into his role and snap out of it once the direct says "action" and "cut" ๐Ÿ‘

If this kid doesn't make it even bigger in his career than he already has I would be surprised.  From a young age he has been such a hard worker.

I just wish we could get some nice scenes onscreen with him and Nandini, still remember that scene where nandini tends to his wound as praba, and the facial expressions of both Shweta and Siddharth spoke so much... Their first scene together, a short one too, and they captured that unique mother-son bond of young nandini-bindusar without even knowing who the other was.

I am waiting to see Dharma and Bindusar's story progress, I am hoping it will give way for Nandini to perform all the rituals for Bindusar that she dreamed of since his infancy... and hopefully Dharma, being the strong character she is will push the two characters together along with mending and strengthening Chandra and Bindusar's bond.  Chandra needs to share more screen-space with Bindusar

Welcome i made this theard only to share all off-screen related stuffs๐Ÿ˜› i know he is sweetheartโค๏ธ  even i m waiting to see bindusar and nandini scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Dun why r not able to watch last two ๐Ÿ˜• and first one is sid is getting ready for marriage i think...he wears groom's costume looks like..shared by tanu ๐Ÿ˜Š and second one is chitra ..and sindoor on her forehead ๐Ÿ˜• kis se shadi hue h no idea...in latest pic dharma still in dasi costume without sindoor and mangalsutra...god ekta mata ka koi bharosha nhi h kahi bindu and chitra ki shadi na karva de ho๐Ÿคข i hope i m wrng
--Royal-- thumbnail
marriage is done ???? Sid's IG story 
--Royal-- thumbnail
upcoming ๐Ÿ˜Š pic credit me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

upcoming ๐Ÿ˜Š pic credit me๐Ÿ˜ณ

The pics are not visible dear ๐Ÿ˜• u can take screen shot and upload it by imgur๐Ÿ˜Š
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abiariel

The pics are not visible dear ๐Ÿ˜• u can take screen shot and upload it by imgur๐Ÿ˜Š

dunno what is the problem..i tried both ...direct and imgur ..still they r not visible๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•  btw its visible for me .now its visible??  ๐Ÿค“