Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Guys nthing is fix yet we still hv a hope... sheezan (kartikey) posted - guys pls watch the show we really need vierwers.

Means nthing is fixed if trp ll increase then show ll not go anywhere... so guys pls watch the show on tv...bindusar-Dharma lovers for Bindu-dharma , Bindusar- charumati lovers for Bindu-Charu, Sid fans for Sid and CN lovers for CN... and save the Show.😊

I know yaar, I feel so bad, it seems like SP gave them a notice that if TRP's won't increase show might go off air from November coz leap cast is constantly promoting the show...
And so many pre leap sadly just want the show to go off air, they are even happy...I really don't get them coz we don't make a fuss about it despite hving lesser Bindusar or Dharmasar scenes & each week we are getting CN scenes which is cool. Yet they are unhappy & saying bad stuffs about the leap cast.
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I think dhoti suits dharma. It gives me hope that maybe we will see her weild a sword.

By the way, the online trp for cn was 13.0. They placed 7th out of the top 20. It is really sad that starplus refuses to consider online trps, especially when they have hotstar. I am an online viewer too. Not sure who actually makes up the tv watching pop.

That app sucks I mean with all the premium bla bla they don't even count online ratings just like in the US, Europe or even South Korea...
It seems that most of new fans who watch it after leap can't watch on TV as they are students & most of them in India are in hostels without TV. Nowadays we barely watch TV also it's all about the web platform na. πŸ˜•
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hellonze ...Hope sab normal hai...πŸ˜†

Achanak se mere khurafati dimaag me ek idea aaya hai...As per current track Maharani Nandini is claimed as wife of someone else ...right...Ab thoda situation badalte hai...What if the same situation happens to Bindusar Dharma Or the newly wed Bhadraketu and ChitraLekha πŸ˜†...

What are your views ??? What willl calm natured...shanti priya...Dharma priya πŸ˜‰...Bindusar do πŸ˜†...How will matured bhaiya Rahu Ketu...oops I mean Bhadra Ketu behave πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Is TRP out ???? Any idea ???? Last week was focused equally on the leads and the marriage...As the kids had no other job other than getting married ...just sitting in the mandap ...and bride swapping...helena mata ki chaal ...πŸ˜†...and female lead efforts to stop the marriage
It was more balanced week where equal focus was there on all prime characters...
My analysis...

Now if TRP increases...its because of strong leads...Otherwise if it decreases...its because of new gen...πŸ˜†...Koi yeh nahi maanega that story is becoming stale day by day πŸ˜†
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

That app sucks I mean with all the premium bla bla they don't even count online ratings just like in the US, Europe or even South Korea...
It seems that most of new fans who watch it after leap can't watch on TV as they are students & most of them in India are in hostels without TV. Nowadays we barely watch TV also it's all about the web platform na. πŸ˜•

I agree with your pov...See the entire TRP calculation is very outdated...Though they have improved still the main medium of calculation remains TV...The show is just judged on the basis of this...Online viewers is a very large group...but still their contribution is NIL...Many shows have been off air just because of this...even though they had huge number of fans...

About Hotstar...I dont understand its purpose...
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Most of starplus' shows are doing really well online.
So, has anyone watched today's episode?
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Most of starplus' shows are doing really well online.

So, has anyone watched today's episode?

Yes I have...Bindusar Dharma scene was just a short scene...But a powerful one...Bindu is damn angry after knowing about Dharma -Karthikey...😑...Literally this time his anger is justfied to some extent...but the way he behaved was 🀒...Dharma is scared......

Finally only good thing that happened is Bindusar clearly said to Dharma that he wont leave her πŸ˜†...Even he tore that divorce papersπŸ˜†...Chalo accha hai but really wanted to slap Bindusar for his anger...Dharma has to bear his anger 😲

Koi thanda pani dalo yaar iske sir pe ...Iska engie hamesha garam rehta hai πŸ˜†

And latest twist in the show is introduction of Kaala jaadu urf Black magic on CGM by the new villains πŸ˜† 🀒.Another original track πŸ˜†...Poora show kitna original hai na πŸ˜†..Seriously aur kitna kachra karoge yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Feeling bad for Siddharth ...

Rest was same ...πŸ₯±...Nandini hai ya Savitri drama πŸ₯±
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Yes I have...Bindusar Dharma scene was just a short scene...But a powerful one...Bindu is damn angry after knowing about Dharma -Karthikey...😑...Literally this time his anger is justfied to some extent...but the way he behaved was 🀒...Dharma is scared......

Finally only good thing that happened is Bindusar clearly said to Dharma that he wont leave her πŸ˜†...Even he tore that divorce papersπŸ˜†...Chalo accha hai but really wanted to slap Bindusar for his anger...Dharma has to bear his anger 😲

Koi thanda pani dalo yaar iske sir pe ...Iska engie hamesha garam rehta hai πŸ˜†

And latest twist in the show is introduction of Kaala jaadu urf Black magic on CGM by the new villains πŸ˜† 🀒.Another original track πŸ˜†...Poora show kitna original hai na πŸ˜†..Seriously aur kitna kachra karoge yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Feeling bad for Siddharth ...

Rest was same ...πŸ₯±...Nandini hai ya Savitri drama πŸ₯±

Just watched it on hotstar only for Dharma and Bindusar's scene. Wow! I cannot believe Bindusar is played the same person who played Ashok. The kid is such an amazing actor. All those emotions in one scene, and to see Dharma scared was heartbreaking. Hoping we can expect many more of their clashes. With the brave Dharma back, confident that she has done no wrong.

True, Bindusar's anger does seem justified. The way he relayed to Dharma that he thought she was good, he felt cheated. Sad that we only got one scene, but yes, it was very powerful. The bgm and acting was perfect.

I still don't understand what the point of CN's separation is to magadh. Now that Bindusar is grown-up, shouldn't the people vying for the throne want to do away with CGM and Bindusar?

I am really looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

I really hope next week is packed with Bindusar and Dharma and hopefully Karthikey too😳
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
@luxmi...Karthikey ka number bhi lagega πŸ˜†...I dont want to hurt the fans of this show...But honestly...I wouldnt have given this show a chance if Siddharth was not there...And now Prerna...His performance as Ashoka is completely opposite to Bindusar

Whenever I watch his scenes I feel he is not acting but living the character...πŸ˜›

He is not a kid anymore...he is already 18 πŸ˜†...Chhora bada ho gaya hai ..πŸ˜†..More than Alice ...I think he was angered because he felt cheated...and its clear he cant tolerate cheating...But this time wrong person bear his wrath...Poor Dharma...This time she could not stand upto him as she herself was shocked...Just a short scene ...But what an impact these two created...Bindusar ka gussa dekhkar mujhe bhi dar laga πŸ˜†...I think the makers should start focusing on their love track ...

Bindusar ko shant hona hoga ...πŸ˜†...aur dharma ke anusar...I mean Dharm ke anusaar aacharan karna hoga πŸ˜†
Poor Prerna...Siddharth use kitni baar zameen me patak chuka hai πŸ˜†...

About the show...I dont get attached to any show as its better for sanity πŸ˜†...But right now I am enjoying Bindusar Dharma alot...πŸ˜›...and they are the real entertainers atleast for me ...πŸ˜†
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Is TRP out ???? Any idea ???? Last week was focused equally on the leads and the marriage...As the kids had no other job other than getting married ...just sitting in the mandap ...and bride swapping...helena mata ki chaal ...πŸ˜†...and female lead efforts to stop the marriage
It was more balanced week where equal focus was there on all prime characters...
My analysis...

Now if TRP increases...its because of strong leads...Otherwise if it decreases...its because of new gen...πŸ˜†...Koi yeh nahi maanega that story is becoming stale day by day πŸ˜†

I think it's harsh to say that for trp's we can only blame the leap, new gen cast. Coz even with so many romantic scenes trp's are the same na? πŸ˜•
No offense I was a fan before the leap & now loving the leap also.
Most new viewers are teenagers & youngsters who only watch it online so no wonder trp's stuck @ 1.3 we on the other hand with the FCS on IG are forcing our friends & fam to watch it for the sake of the cast of CN. πŸ˜†