Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Yes plz guess Kita bheja hoga?๐Ÿ˜ณ I think jewellery , chocolates,suit or maybe pic of changes Khan or Hitler๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Waise in novel zubiya got gifts from Asifa n geeti n lubna lots of red suits๐Ÿ˜†

I also think something romantic..jewelry or flowers?๐Ÿ˜ณ Zubi probably got a shock of her life..๐Ÿ˜†

OMG Red suite? Zubi will look so lovely, wish it is really a red suite, Asfi will go crazy..it will be a treat to watch, hope they have one scene where she is dressed up and Asfi is totally

Pic of Chagez khan and Hitlor, wow that will be awesome๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

I am guessing it to be something like earring because for the first time she wore it during the birthday party.. And with that he wants to communicate how romantic he is originally๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ That's why he asks"ab pata chal gaya na" like asking now you know how romantic I can be..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Just thinking randomly from that small moment.. Crazy me..๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes why not, I get a feeling she is going to see a totally changed romantic Asfi She says Cheeze, so I am guessing maybe Jewelry and flowers?

Btw Zubi looked so beautiful in that pink dress along with those lovely earrings, She looked like a delicate pink flower..โ˜บ๏ธ No wonder Asfi could not stop looking at her๐Ÿ˜ณ

It could be a watch too, as Zubi is always running to reach early ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Yes why not, I get a feeling she is going to see a totally changed romantic Asfi She says Cheeze, so I am guessing maybe Jewelry and flowers?

Btw Zubi looked so beautiful in that pink dress along with those lovely earrings, She looked like a delicate pink flower..โ˜บ๏ธ No wonder Asfi could not stop looking at her๐Ÿ˜ณ

It could be a watch too, as Zubi is always running to reach early ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah very much. Asfi getting romantic And that's what might scare Zubia as well.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And Asfi would sense it and will hold himself back on and off to get into that space on her own with gentle coaxing from his side..
Ohhh the possibilities of those emotions and moments.. Ahad will nail it all.. And Zubia will make it all the more beautiful.. โค๏ธ
Push-pull thumbnail
A wrist watch to keep her on time.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ And that will be romantic when he asks her keep on the time for their personal meetings too.. I mean their dates.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
fanraya thumbnail

A wrist watch to keep her on time.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ And that will be romantic when he asks her keep on the time for their personal meetings too.. I mean their dates.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wow, now that is so romantic,โ˜บ๏ธZubi will surely faint hearing that..
fanraya thumbnail

Yeah very much. Asfi getting romantic And that's what might scare Zubia as well.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And Asfi would sense it and will hold himself back on and off to get into that space on her own with gentle coaxing from his side..
Ohhh the possibilities of those emotions and moments.. Ahad will nail it all.. And Zubia will make it all the more beautiful.. โค๏ธ

I know right? Ahad will make this romance real, I am really hoping for some romance fitting to their characters, they both have a sizzling chemistry and are amazing actors, hopefully we will get some awesome scenes of our lovebirdsAsfi and Zubi are pure โค๏ธ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Oh wow ,what a thinking๐Ÿ‘ really unusual gift,now can't wait for next episode
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Uff Raya n push pull dearies Aap logo ne tu mujhe khwabon mien bhej Diya
So romantic
Push-pull thumbnail
Wanted to share this Thought.. The song that Asfi sung, I found it suiting Everyone involved.. Be it Geiti, Dr. Haroon, Fariyal.. ๐Ÿค— Everyone needed to smile, learn to live and teach living..
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Uff Raya n push pull dearies Aap logo ne tu mujhe khwabon mien bhej Diya

So romantic

Every episode has something to look for and has repeat value.. And episode 25 is fully worthy of repeat with no breaks.. Yeah I forward the solo Fariyal scene but her scene with Usman and Lubna is wonderful too.. All thanks to the writing and direction..๐Ÿ‘