Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I m sooo going to miss yks family,yks n this place too๐Ÿ˜ญonce yks over.chalo sajal ka O rangreza is going on ,will watch her there , hopefully Arm bhi jaldi see accha sa project sign Kare.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Finally back to senses to pour in my two cents here.

Yesterday's episode was exceptional. Like something you were suspicious about, if we're gonna have this scene or not, and you jump into the episode blank, without having any thoughts in mind.. and at the end you get an episode full of beauty and wonderful moments. I guess that's the best feeling ever !

The hospital scene - I saw while reading reviews that no one mentionend how Asfi took stand for Zubia while the family of the dead patient was screaming and accusing her of being the cause of his death. He came in as a shelter.. with a louder voice, trying to calm them and to show that he is with her. I loved that bit k Zubi was desheartened and away from them but Asfi was fighting for her.
And then the way he gives her courage of accepting that she is a doctor, and not God, was very satisfying.
'YEH HAATH BOHAT QEEMTI HAIN' and pause โ˜บ๏ธ I wonder how many times he has noticed her hands.. probably when he was putting her bandage *__*

Then they walked together towards the hostel. I love their walks. And I like the fact that they have chosen to SHOW them walking several times.. even if they don't say a word, just getting to them walking is so so soothing.. with all that landscape .. this is very symbolic I feel.

Then one of my favorite scenes came, when Dr.Asfi stops his car in midway just beacuse he saw her and requested her to get into the car but Zubi is like NO. A plain no amd I completely agree with her if we think practically lol. But hamare hero ko yeh baat kese pasand ati.. he called her ZUBIA from behind.. itna gussa tha k dr. bhi nai lagaya pehle ๐Ÿ˜† and he asks her the reason behind this rookhapan.. and then HE BECOMES SO DIRECT by taking Faryal's name [Ohhh La La] that moment was the best when they both started blushing.

Then BIRTHDAAAY !!

The song
Those stares
Those smiles
And dr. Shehroooz !!!!! He is such a GREAT CUPID for AsfiYa I sweaaar !!! Mannn he READSS their minds ! I LOVE LOVE HIS BITS ! My second favorite moment from the epi.

And my third fav is the walk post-birthday party. Man.. that was heaven.. the whole part of that was something I admired.. seeing them talking, walking so peacefully.. was a delight.
And finally Zubia LAUGHED with Asfi.. I think Asfi ki bht bari khuwahish thi k aisa ho.. and she laughed more with Asfi than she did with Dr. Haroon lmaaao !

And to finish, I felt bad for Faryal today. Nobody cared about her leaving.. at least a goodbye was needed. It hurt when she cried in front of Lubna and Usman.

A perfect episode I'd say. 10/10 from my side.

Loved ur review,I m fan of ur review ,the way u pour ur heart in.
Asfi is her saviourโญ๏ธ from saving to creep till Sharafat baba family,he always protect her.i loved the way he stand like a wall .๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for pointing out that point.
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello everyone ๐Ÿค— back on IF after so long thanks to this beautiful show

I am feeling so overwhelmed by all of the posts I've read so far! you all write so wonderfully, loved reading everyone's thoughts

I literally watched all the episodes on Tuesday and then got to see the new episode which idk how I am still alive after watching that ๐Ÿ˜†

waiting a whole week feels like torture :(
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bookworm123

I've seen a lot of posts praising and dissecting every angle of yesterday's episode but there was one observation I had which I did not see anyone mention. Not sure if others felt this way too..

In this episode if I try to understand Asfi and Zubia's state of mind...

Till this point, Asfi was attracted to her, was charmed by her, tried to keep his distance, was not successful, realized she is truly special and finally found himself seeking her. However, he could not proceed too strongly given her reserved nature but with their mutual jealousy, conversation with Fariyal etc. gave in to the feeling. Per his nature once he decided, he took charge and asked her if she was upset by Fariyal's presence..once he got his answer, he was comfortable pursuing her and making his intentions clear,.

He had decided to share his feelings during the walk and was always looking for encouragement, an opening. Starting with - "shall we go for a walk" to "I was happiest with your presence in the party" and shortly after that the confusion with aap or tum (it was actually his way of asking for permission to become informal with her, indicating a closeness). When she did not discourage any of these overtures, he took a breath and started to talk about his feelings.."I had forgotten to laugh". Her response to this was actually not romantic but a frank admission that in this place she had finally found happiness. He registered her response and that there was a depth of feeling/emotion/background attached to it. They will surely follow through with this later..

He once again tried by coming clean on his feelings of jealousy as a way to talk about how he feels for her. She of course was shocked/amused at this and that led to them digressing to talk about Geiti-Haroon match. After they were done with that conversation, he made yet another attempt by saying that he and his family would need and welcome her by accepting and actually appreciating her involvement in his family's personal matters...it was a wonderful thing to say and one that shows how much he respects her intentions, judgement, nature and how serious he is about her...

She sobered down (was not coy) and asked him if they should return. He realized that she was not going to respond right away and agreed to do as she asked.

He will continue to pursue her in the next episode/s as he has not yet managed to actually ask her to marry him or indicate how serious he was (I think he was trying to work his way to that). It will be interesting to see how she responds given her background and emotional baggage. I actually liked seeing this girl looking to maintain her distance and space but powerless to resist because it shows how much and how hard she has fallen for him...after all this is not one sided!

wow so beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘ you've captured both of their state of mind perfectly

I love how asfi is so different from the traditional male lead in pakistani dramas. they are usually very dominating and aggressive which is ironic because asfi is suppose to be a very strict, bitter doctor.

instead, he does not have a strong ego. he is direct and honest, he knows how to be gentle and approach a woman with respect ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerab...

Asfiya VM on song
''Wajah Tum Ho''

OMG this video is so beautiful, you have done a great job, perfect song and scenes, really breathtaking
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Absolutely Jiya ( am I correct,you are Jiya too right? if not, sorry, please do let me know )

I fully agree, without the amazing direction and the the most important this awesome script, this show is nothing. Script is really important in every drama, if the story is wrong, no good actor can help. so all credit goes to FI.. She is one amazing writer.. Hats off to her.. and now the Director, just wow, the way he is shooting each and every scene, he is truly a brilliant guy. Everything from background setting, Locations, background music, each and every scene, Zubi asking her dad about why humans do not forgive ๐Ÿ˜• or garden scene, or the rain scene, that little scene where Asfi was trying to change Zubi's mood when they were eating dinner yesterday or the blue shirt asfi asking zubia about Friyal or the Scene where they are walking and that indirect confession, I mean this list is endless, even the scene when Friyal was leaving, I thought that was a brilliant direction.. I can go on and on... I am just amazed with this guy.. Shahzad Kashmiri? right? what a brilliant director, he is making us all crazy in love with Asfi and Zubi..

All the supporting actors are doing great too, every other person illustrated emotions so naturally and that is because of the director.. Thanks to the whole team, great effort.. I was never this crazy for any other drama before.. May be ZGH, and DED but I think YKS has reached another level. Just so amazing...๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot Raya for saying this๐Ÿ‘
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saraaa.

hello everyone ๐Ÿค— back on IF after so long thanks to this beautiful show

I am feeling so overwhelmed by all of the posts I've read so far! you all write so wonderfully, loved reading everyone's thoughts

I literally watched all the episodes on Tuesday and then got to see the new episode which idk how I am still alive after watching that ๐Ÿ˜†

waiting a whole week feels like torture :(

Welcome Sara๐Ÿค—
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just thinking about precap, can any one guess what Asfi and Zubi are talking about? He has send her something, what is it? Any guesses...
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Just thinking about precap, can any one guess what Asfi and Zubi are talking about? He has send her something, what is it? Any guesses...

I am guessing it to be something like earring because for the first time she wore it during the birthday party.. And with that he wants to communicate how romantic he is originally๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ That's why he asks"ab pata chal gaya na" like asking now you know how romantic I can be..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Just thinking randomly from that small moment.. Crazy me..๐Ÿ˜‰
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Yes plz guess Kita bheja hoga?๐Ÿ˜ณ I think jewellery , chocolates,suit or maybe pic of changes Khan or Hitler๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Waise in novel zubiya got gifts from Asifa n geeti n lubna lots of red suits๐Ÿ˜†