Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

@bold, Absolutely agree.

I also feel another aspect here is she never shares her feelings with anyone. Yes, Gaiti is her close friend but she has never shared her own past or feelings with her, when Gaiti has shared everything with her. All in all Zuboa never talks about her personal feelings with anyone, not Gaiti or Dr Haroon.. So I think this is another factor, she has no one to give any advice about these new found feelings of hers, some assurance that everyone needs in their life when they are taking such big decisions. So it will take some time, she will get that assurance from Asfi, Asfi has crossed all the hurdles, he also took his own sweet time.It will be really lovely to see that, I really hope we have more episodes left and we will get to see how she will accept him in her life..

One thing I noticed in the last episode, when she said "Meine bhi pehli baar yahan aake khush rahna sekha," I loved Asfi's reaction. He had never seen her sharing her feelings, yes it was a very small thing but it gave him a gentle awakening to the fact that he has no clue about her past and he will surely try to find out more about her, give her assurance that she needs. It will surely be a treat to watch. I hope they will not disappoint us.

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice VM Meerab. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Saher makes best edits!

Good God guys. I give up trying to catch up to you guys. hahaha On fire, you are.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meerab...

Asfiya VM on song
''Wajah Tum Ho''

Requested by ''BiryaniKiDaig''

Hope you will like it

Watch in1080p on Youtube and 720p on Vidme...
Links:
or

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9luHZEH4ix4[/YOUTUBE]

OMG omg omg
Thanks a million⭐️😳 runs to watch...
Will share my rview
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Such a feel good and light-hearted moment.. One has to get a wider vision to see both of their expressions at the same time.. Her voice is so soft and beautiful when she says "main aapke burayiyan nahin karti" 😆
And the look he gives at the end after the flashback of her buraaiyan voiceover 😆 Ultimate.. He's so naughty and he can't confess that he was eavesdropping that day.. 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
@meerab Thank u sooomuch.I m.so happy u fulfilled my wish
Loved the song ,perfect vm n uff AsfiYa on top,loved it the colors,the balloon part n the walk really good👍🏼❤️
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Sehar makes gorgeous guys n edits.⭐️
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

@bold,👏

I also feel another aspect here is she never shares her feelings with anyone. Yes, Gaiti is her close friend but she has never shared her own past or feelings with her, when Gaiti has shared everything with her. All in all Zubia never talks about her personal feelings with anyone, not Gaiti or Dr Haroon.. So I think this is another factor, she has no one to give any advice about these new found feelings of hers, some assurance that everyone needs in their life when they are taking such big decisions. So it will take some time, she will get that assurance from Asfi, Asfi has crossed all the hurdles, he also took his own sweet time.It will be really lovely to see that, I really hope we have more episodes left and we will get to see how she will accept him in her life..

One thing I noticed in the last episode, when she said "Meine bhi pehli baar yahan aake khush rahna sekha," I loved Asfi's reaction. He had never seen her sharing her feelings, yes it was a very small thing but it gave him a gentle awakening to the fact that he has no clue about her past and he will surely try to find out more about her, give her assurance that she needs. It will surely be a treat to watch. I hope they will not disappoint us.

Exactly.. She's never shown to be sharing any of the happenings in her life with anyone.. It must all be reserved only for Asfi's ears.. I sure wouldn't want him to hear anything about her from anyone else..
Push-pull thumbnail
I couldn't skip the Asfi-Fariyal scene in the repeat sessions.. All because how awesome Asfi is in that scene.. His stern look, smile, voice, tone, brutally honest but without any intention to hurt her.. Wonderfully scripted scene.. All the shortcomings of the actor played by Fariyal is covered up by mere presence of Asfi.. 👏👏
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

OMG omg omg
Thanks a million⭐️😳 runs to watch...
Will share my rview

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

@meerab Thank u sooomuch.I m.so happy u fulfilled my wish

Loved the song ,perfect vm n uff AsfiYa on top,loved it the colors,the balloon part n the walk really good👍🏼❤️

Thank God you liked it I am more happy now...and no doubt Asfiya are hard to resist na...and Asfi's balloon scene is my most favourite so I tried to fit in that in this vm... 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally back to senses to pour in my two cents here.
Yesterday's episode was exceptional. Like something you were suspicious about, if we're gonna have this scene or not, and you jump into the episode blank, without having any thoughts in mind.. and at the end you get an episode full of beauty and wonderful moments. I guess that's the best feeling ever !

The hospital scene - I saw while reading reviews that no one mentionend how Asfi took stand for Zubia while the family of the dead patient was screaming and accusing her of being the cause of his death. He came in as a shelter.. with a louder voice, trying to calm them and to show that he is with her. I loved that bit k Zubi was desheartened and away from them but Asfi was fighting for her.
And then the way he gives her courage of accepting that she is a doctor, and not God, was very satisfying.
'YEH HAATH BOHAT QEEMTI HAIN' and pause ☺️ I wonder how many times he has noticed her hands.. probably when he was putting her bandage *__*

Then they walked together towards the hostel. I love their walks. And I like the fact that they have chosen to SHOW them walking several times.. even if they don't say a word, just getting to them walking is so so soothing.. with all that landscape .. this is very symbolic I feel.

Then one of my favorite scenes came, when Dr.Asfi stops his car in midway just beacuse he saw her and requested her to get into the car but Zubi is like NO. A plain no amd I completely agree with her if we think practically lol. But hamare hero ko yeh baat kese pasand ati.. he called her ZUBIA from behind.. itna gussa tha k dr. bhi nai lagaya pehle 😆 and he asks her the reason behind this rookhapan.. and then HE BECOMES SO DIRECT by taking Faryal's name [Ohhh La La] that moment was the best when they both started blushing.

Then BIRTHDAAAY !!

The song
Those stares
Those smiles
And dr. Shehroooz !!!!! He is such a GREAT CUPID for AsfiYa I sweaaar !!! Mannn he READSS their minds ! I LOVE LOVE HIS BITS ! My second favorite moment from the epi.

And my third fav is the walk post-birthday party. Man.. that was heaven.. the whole part of that was something I admired.. seeing them talking, walking so peacefully.. was a delight.
And finally Zubia LAUGHED with Asfi.. I think Asfi ki bht bari khuwahish thi k aisa ho.. and she laughed more with Asfi than she did with Dr. Haroon lmaaao !

And to finish, I felt bad for Faryal today. Nobody cared about her leaving.. at least a goodbye was needed. It hurt when she cried in front of Lubna and Usman.

A perfect episode I'd say. 10/10 from my side.