Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ufff...tht achi larki wala scene Asfi's eyes in tht scene😳 And then tht scene...faryal ki wajah se? I think these two were the best scenes of yesterday's epi...
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

yks success is not one man show too also the Farhat ishtiaq,hats off to her as well the team work lighting camera work ,all cast from Shaz,ZQ,suhaai,FQ,to ehtashasm sir,FA, Shayml,Ahad,sajal it's all team with along with excellent direction.

Absolutely Jiya ( am I correct,you are Jiya too right? if not, sorry, please do let me know )

I fully agree, without the amazing direction and the the most important this awesome script, this show is nothing. Script is really important in every drama, if the story is wrong, no good actor can help. so all credit goes to FI.. She is one amazing writer.. Hats off to her.. and now the Director, just wow, the way he is shooting each and every scene, he is truly a brilliant guy. Everything from background setting, Locations, background music, each and every scene, Zubi asking her dad about why humans do not forgive πŸ˜• or garden scene, or the rain scene, that little scene where Asfi was trying to change Zubi's mood when they were eating dinner yesterday or the blue shirt asfi asking zubia about Friyal or the Scene where they are walking and that indirect confession, I mean this list is endless, even the scene when Friyal was leaving, I thought that was a brilliant direction.. I can go on and on... I am just amazed with this guy.. Shahzad Kashmiri? right? what a brilliant director, he is making us all crazy in love with Asfi and Zubi..

All the supporting actors are doing great too, every other person illustrated emotions so naturally and that is because of the director.. Thanks to the whole team, great effort.. I was never this crazy for any other drama before.. May be ZGH, and DED but I think YKS has reached another level. Just so amazing...πŸ‘
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Firstly..she doesn't look like a doctor ...
Secondly, I think she has first time taken a role where she is acting as an educated lead...her dialogues,pronunciations are very weak.

Moreover..ahad is totally overpowering her..he is looking like a doc in his every word..in every move

I am a fan of sajal but, I believe she is brilliant for dramas like sammi...need to work if chose some educated lead role

My take on this-- Very few dramas celebrate the educated working woman. Most of time the theme is--Oh look at this poor woman, what fate has done to her. And Sajal being such a petite and childish girl has probably got the worst of the poor-woman roles, designed to arouse our sympathy. We are probably still seeing her with the same spectacles. Secondly, the difference between Asfi and Zubiya is also the upbringing, his cute accent is absolutely spot on for most kids educated abroad while Zubiya's background is terribly conservative, which shows up in the way she converses. The important thing is the journey Zubiya's character has made from a docile girl to an independent mature woman. She is quiet but always in control, dignified, living without any family support. Sajal has brought to life most of our vernacular educated girls, who make a living but have to be in control because they dont have the luxury of a family to support them.

Very well put. Her characterization on screen is also the directors's choice...Despite making her a doctor, given that Sajal is playing Zobia, the director was determined to have her come across as masoom and pyaari which are the favourite adjectives for desi heroines (along with shareef)...not just her choice of clothes (completely at odds with that of her colleagues who are also dressing simply but as doctors), even her manner ...there is another show which airs on the same day on ARY featuring incidentally Sajal's sister. There is another actress who plays a doctor and her characterization is actually very convincing as a doctor..however she is not pyaari or masoom though she comes across as determined, principled and shareef, somewhat like Kashaf from ZGH

However, within the brief given to her, Sajal is emoting very well. Like you said, quiet, in control and dignified...
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

https://reviewit.pk/yakeen-ka-safar-episode-25-review-simply-perfect/

I always read her reviews.. She is really awesome.. πŸ‘
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Clothing and a person's size!? Doctors come in all clothes and size.
We have to look at her background and the life she lead..She became a doctor, she got education but her other aspects of life are still the same.

That's how humans are.
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also I thought it was super cute the way she laughed, and he was just amazed to see her laugh.. Uff! Ahad nailed it, all those expressions > being in love,surprised to see her laugh, little embarrassed with himself.. he was like>>>what? why are you laughing so much, what did i day..are you the same Zubia I know? as he had never seen this side of Zubia, and may be even Zubia probably had forgotten to laugh.. It was such beautiful scene, really touched my heart..so natural, they really looked like a couple who just shared their feelings and this whole new realization of being in love, one could see that happiness on their faces, that glow..😳 both were brilliant, Ahad displayed so many emotions within those few seconds, he is truly a brilliant actor and yes Sajjal too. I think she has come a long way, this is by far the best role in her career.. The way she has portrayed Zubia, I can not imagine anyone else playing that role. Asfi and Zubi are pure ❀️

Yes, wonderful writing, screenplay, direction and finally brought to life so wonderfully by both actors

A great way to introduce a light moment, show Zobia lowering her reserve while staying within character..

Like you said, he looked sheepish, surprised, even smitten and careefree. Zobia does not need to apply any "jalwe" or "adayen", just by being herself she can surprise, charm and bewitch..
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@bookworm123 - Beautifully explained the Asfi-Zubia state of mind..
It was just that small sign of Zubia being jealous (wrt Fariyal) that's it.. It's as all needed for him to take steps forward from his side.. He's been holding himself back for his own reasons and they're all gone.. And she's shown some signs of her interest or liking as well.. Asfi is spot on there and there's nothing gonna stop him.. But yeah ofcourse Zubia will.. So far she's been focused only on how he's not appreciating her efforts or work.. Or even annoyed with him for being on and off with his mood swings.. πŸ˜† And her heart is completely wanting different things.. Now that he's moving closer to her making her heart flutter and get what it wanted unconsciouslyly, that's it she's gonna hold back herself.. Now every other reason from her past will pop-up in her mind and it's gonna be a big struggle between her heart and mind.. I'm sure if Asfi pushes her hard she's gonna repel more and more.. And I think that's where Asfi will take it slow not wanting to scare her away or allow her to find reasons to get into a shell.. It's gonna be wonderful to watch how Asfi is gonna pursue her slowly and beautifully letting her open up all by herself..

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
made by saher_90

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asfiya VM on song
''Wajah Tum Ho''

Requested by ''BiryaniKiDaig''

Hope you will like it

Watch in1080p on Youtube and 720p on Vidme...
Links:
or

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9luHZEH4ix4[/YOUTUBE]
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

@bookworm123 -πŸ˜† And her heart is completely wanting different things.. Now that he's moving closer to her making her heart flutter and get what it wanted unconsciously, that's it she's gonna hold back herself.. Now every other reason from her past will pop-up in her mind and it's gonna be a big struggle between her heart and mind.. I'm sure if Asfi pushes her hard she's gonna repel more and more.. And I think that's where Asfi will take it slow not wanting to scare her away or allow her to find reasons to get into a shell.. It's gonna be wonderful to watch how Asfi is gonna pursue her slowly and beautifully letting her open up all by herself..

@bold,πŸ‘

I also feel another aspect here is she never shares her feelings with anyone. Yes, Gaiti is her close friend but she has never shared her own past or feelings with her, when Gaiti has shared everything with her. All in all Zubia never talks about her personal feelings with anyone, not Gaiti or Dr Haroon.. So I think this is another factor, she has no one to give any advice about these new found feelings of hers, some assurance that everyone needs in their life when they are taking such big decisions. So it will take some time, she will get that assurance from Asfi, Asfi has crossed all the hurdles, he also took his own sweet time.It will be really lovely to see that, I really hope we have more episodes left and we will get to see how she will accept him in her life..

One thing I noticed in the last episode, when she said "Meine bhi pehli baar yahan aake khush rahna sekha," I loved Asfi's reaction. He had never seen her sharing her feelings, yes it was a very small thing but it gave him a gentle awakening to the fact that he has no clue about her past and he will surely try to find out more about her, give her assurance that she needs. It will surely be a treat to watch. I hope they will not disappoint us.

Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago