Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

I watched the episode # of time πŸ˜ƒ and I noticed how they had shot the entire tea in the garden scene beautifully, enjoyed the depth of direction and script, the way the displayed Zubiya's state of mind, she was suffering, trying really hard to compose herself but she was feeling helpless to overcome her heavy heart on seeing Asfi and Faryal together and the way Asfi was looking at her, he was surprised and happy to see her with his family, he was trying to find out her reaction, her mood, that intense gaze😳 the way our dear Zubi was being restless, the way she was looking at him accusing him of being with Fariyal..He was constantly trying to read her mind out and at the same time reassuring her though his gaze that In his eyes it's only her. but our dr Sahiba was so consumed with the thoughts of Fariyal getting back with Asfi that she just did not notice. She could not see,how he was craving for her company I am so impressed the way they shot the entire scene, how they illustrated emotions elegantly. It could have gone the other way too. They did not make cheesy eye contact. Even the background music was so beautiful, it made the entire scene elegant, the easy Asfi looked at her, it touched my heart.. Ahad and Sajjal were amazing, I just can not get enough of it

Btw how many of you missed Dr Sharaoz? He so charming, I love the way he is always teasing Asfi,😳 he clearly knows that Asfi has feelings for Zubia.

Thank you for penning down an appreciation of that scene. It was the highlight of the episode...

Because the show and their pairing has become so popular the fandom's expectations have also skyrocketed. They may forget that it was the simplicity and the realistic feel which made this couple's interactions so amazing...

This was another simple but impactful gem. Seeing her at his place always puts Asfi in a different mood, I guess because it becomes a personal interaction versus the professional dimension in the hospital...

Zobia and Asfi's glances, Zobia fidgeting, Asfi unable to take his eyes off her and trying to make eye contact, his dismay at her leaving, going after her restlessly, trying to prolong their time together by going after her, asking her why she was leaving early, offering to drop and finally unable to take it any more..coming out and asking her if she was upset with him. It was a rather personal question actually ...

Having seen the precap several times I realized that perhaps Asfi was not sharing his feelings in that scene where he speaks about their jealousy. That must have already happened, perhaps as a result of the tension between them due to Fariyal's presence. That is why they went for a walk alone and he spoke easily about his jealousy.

Now I am curious about how they will handle Zobia's past in their relationship. As someone rightly pointed out in an earlier post, the kind of person Zobia is she will want to clear the air before starting her life anew...I will be quite disappointed if Asfi is upset about this later. ..Seeing his character sketch and the storyline that seems unlikely..

One thing I am excited about is that because in the next episode they have shared their feelings, we will get to see quite a few episodes of their interactions post that. Which should be wonderful for us viewers! :)
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

πŸ˜†
He was brought up in Canada. Although he has really good grip on urdu words sometimes he unintentionally slips up. It's cute. Me thinks.😊

"Tum jaise Fariyal ko dekh kar jealous hoti ho na. Mai doctor HOUROON ko dekh kar." I was ROFLing for more than one reason.

Where is this VM of Aims, of which you speak?

Haha I noticed it, oltrasound was super cute though.. πŸ˜†
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Thank you for penning down an appreciation of that scene. It was the highlight of the episode...

Because the show and their pairing has become so popular the fandom's expectations have also skyrocketed. They may forget that it was the simplicity and the realistic feel that made this couple's interactions so amazing...

This was another simple but impactful gem. Seeing her at his place always puts Asfi in a different mood, I guess because it becomes a personal interaction versus the professional dimension in the hospital...

Zobia and Asfi's glances, Zobia fidgeting a little, Asfi unable to take his eyes off her and trying to make eye contact, his dismay at her leaving, going after her restlessly, trying to prolong their time together by going after her, asking her why she was leaving early, offering to drop and finally unable to take it any more..coming out and asking her if she was upset with him. It was a rather personal question actually ...

Having seen the precap several times I realized that perhaps Asfi was not sharing his feelings in that scene where he speaks about their jealousy. That must have already happened, perhaps as a result of the tension between them due to Fariyal's presence. That is why they went for a walk alone and he spoke easily about his jealousy.

Now I am curious about how they will handle Zobia's past in their relationship. As someone rightly pointed out in an earlier post, the kind of person Zobia is she will want to clear the air before starting her life anew...I will be quite disappointed if Asfi is upset about this later. ..Seeing his character sketch and the storyline that seems unlikely..

One thing I am excited about is that because in the next episode they have shared their feelings, we will get to see quite a few episodes of their interactions post that. Which should be wonderful for us viewers! :)

Yes actually I am craving for a good conversation between them, they are such natural actors, it will be a treat to watch both sharing their feelings, I felt the confession is too soon, but you never know, it all depends how they have taken the whole scene, you can clearly see Asfi singing a song,he has fallen madly in love with Zubi and now he can not take it anymore,so may be after that party, he talks wit her, not sure, although I was really hoping for few more episodes before they confess, but as you said, we may get some awesome scenes later too, About Zubi's past, I truly believe he already knows, he will clear that later, when Zubi will let him know, I get a feeling that might happen later, the Bahadur sequence, it is possible that one of them get hurt or Khalista will get hurt, I read somewhere that she gets killed in the novel I really hope not, and Zubi gets really disturbed and she shares all her feelings with Asfand, unless they have changed something here, but surely it will come later, Asfi is very broad minded so he will surely not get bothered by her past, I really think he will tell her he already knew and probably show her ID to her, all in all I really want a proper conversation between the two, we have never seen that, it's only their eyes talkingπŸ˜† all the time. Even when he asks her why she is leaving? The way Zubia looked at him was awesome, as if she was asking him you do not know? Haha Poor Asfi was so cute, the way he ran after her, tried to stop her so many times. Gosh these two are super cute..Asfi has come a long way from Changez khan to Lovsick Romeo. πŸ˜†

Btw did you see, Ahad is singing that song, so that is also so natural, in reality that's what happens, we do not have any other awesome singers singing for us πŸ˜† I loved that detail too..
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: octaverider

πŸ˜†
He was brought up in Canada. Although he has really good grip on urdu words sometimes he unintentionally slips up. It's cute. Me thinks.😊

"Tum jaise Fariyal ko dekh kar jealous hoti ho na. Mai doctor HOUROON ko dekh kar." I was ROFLing for more than one reason.

Where is this VM of Aims, of which you speak?

He's Canadian,but I loved the way he says some words.his mom got accent too.
Ok I m giving link
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes actually I am craving for a good conversation between them, they are such natural actors, it will be a treat to watch both sharing their feelings, I felt the confession is too soon, but you never know, it all depends how they have taken the whole scene, you can clearly see Asfi singing a song,he has fallen madly in love with Zubi and now he can not take it anymore,so may be after that party, he talks wit her, not sure, although I was really hoping for few more episodes before they confess, but as you said, we may get some awesome scenes later too, About Zubi's past, I truly believe he already knows, he will clear that later, when Zubi will let him know, I get a feeling that might happen later, the Bahadur sequence, it is possible that one of them get hurt or Khalista will get hurt, I read somewhere that she gets killed in the novel I really hope not, and Zubi gets really disturbed and she shares all her feelings with Asfand, unless they have changed something here, but surely it will come later, Asfi is very broad minded so he will surely not get bothered by her past, I really think he will tell her he already knew and probably show her ID to her, all in all I really want a proper conversation between the two, we have never seen that, it's only their eyes talkingπŸ˜† all the time. Even when he asks her why she is leaving? The way Zubia looked at him was awesome, as if she was asking him you do not know? Haha Poor Asfi was so cute, the way he ran after her, tried to stop her so many times. Gosh these two are super cute..Asfi has come a long way from Changez khan to Lovsick Romeo. πŸ˜†

Btw did you see, Ahad is singing that song, so that is also so natural, in reality that's what happens, we do not have any other awesome singers singing for us πŸ˜† I loved that detail too..

For sure the confession seems to have come an episode or 2 earlier than we expected. Considering that both of them were restraining themselves (Zobia even gave herslef a pep talk about this), we expected them to wait longer and in the process give us more of those looks, awkwardness to enjoy! I will make peace with it if they show wonderful scenes post that. I would just love to see them interact in the hospital and how others view them...:) I will not get my hopes up though!

In any case I have confidence in the writer and director so I am sure they will handle it well..It will seem natural

On Zobia's past -

Asfi may already know and not be bothered by it but given her nature, she will want to clear the air, especially since her relatives view her a certain way and she may want his family to be aware...So we have to see how they handle that...Given all that his family have been through, they are better positioned than others to empathize with another soul who has suffered..

Coming back to the party -

When Geiti invites Zobia she says happiness has returned to our lives after so many years. Maybe I am reading too much into it but it seems to me that Asfi is already happier than before ...Asfi would not sing that song otherwise. By the time of the party, they have clearly already had "the conversation".

Asfi singing is also a way to show that he is once again happy and inspired to sing. It has always been shown as his passion. Since Ahad himself plays the guitar and sings, they probably added this into the script. It could have come across as a cheesy movie scene but it does not because Ahad is singing it himself, naturally. People who love music express themselves this way...

They look perfect walking together. She looks like a dream in pink. One complaint I have had is that they have not made the most of Sajal's looks in the hospital phase of the show. In the first 10 episodes, they had many shots of her with her hair down in the privacy of her room, she looked lovely. She wore simple but nice colours and fits.

I understand that they want to show her dressing simply but her clothing is almost unsuitable for a doctor. Next to her Geiti looks simple and glowing...
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ₯³ Congratulations All For New ThreadπŸ‘πŸΌ
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Kisi ne notice Kiya the way Ahadrazamir says stayeff,oltrasound,dr.haroon

Aimmy tu vm bhi bana chuki Hy us per

i love when he says stayeff 😳
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Made some GIFS 😳

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys !! Could you not quote each others replys as they are too long, instead you can quote the person's name or user id in ur message, thank you x