Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Ma'asha Allah our dhiw getting do many reviews let me put other guys review too.
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

@attiya dear let's do that 😊I don't agree with ur points n u r not agree with my points ,it's only five episodes till then we enjoy Asfiyan yks.coz I don't want to ruin here DT thread, n my friends mood too just coz of arguments so let's sink in lovey-dovey babies n enjoy till it lasts.coz once yks over ,we all will be missing this

❤️

I was enjoying ...😆

I think DDT is a public place for opinions( negative ,positive both)...

But,khair...let's focus on asfiya😳
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

I've seen a lot of posts praising and dissecting every angle of yesterday's episode but there was one observation I had which I did not see anyone mention. Not sure if others felt this way too..

In this episode if I try to understand Asfi and Zubia's state of mind...

Till this point, Asfi was attracted to her, was charmed by her, tried to keep his distance, was not successful, realized she is truly special and finally found himself seeking her. However, he could not proceed too strongly given her reserved nature but with their mutual jealousy, conversation with Fariyal etc. gave in to the feeling. Per his nature once he decided, he took charge and asked her if she was upset by Fariyal's presence..once he got his answer, he was comfortable pursuing her and making his intentions clear,.

He had decided to share his feelings during the walk and was always looking for encouragement, an opening. Starting with - "shall we go for a walk" to "I was happiest with your presence in the party" and shortly after that the confusion with aap or tum (it was actually his way of asking for permission to become informal with her, indicating a closeness). When she did not discourage any of these overtures, he took a breath and started to talk about his feelings.."I had forgotten to laugh". Her response to this was actually not romantic but a frank admission that in this place she had finally found happiness. He registered her response and that there was a depth of feeling/emotion/background attached to it. They will surely follow through with this later..

He once again tried by coming clean on his feelings of jealousy as a way to talk about how he feels for her. She of course was shocked/amused at this and that led to them digressing to talk about Geiti-Haroon match. After they were done with that conversation, he made yet another attempt by saying that he and his family would need and welcome her by accepting and actually appreciating her involvement in his family's personal matters...it was a wonderful thing to say and one that shows how much he respects her intentions, judgement, nature and how serious he is about her...

She sobered down (was not coy) and asked him if they should return. He realized that she was not going to respond right away and agreed to do as she asked.

He will continue to pursue her in the next episode/s as he has not yet managed to actually ask her to marry him or indicate how serious he was (I think he was trying to work his way to that). It will be interesting to see how she responds given her background and emotional baggage. I actually liked seeing this girl looking to maintain her distance and space but powerless to resist because it shows how much and how hard she has fallen for him...after all this is not one sided!

you have managed to so beautifully explain exactly what Asfi was feeling and how honestly he approached his feelings
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

heyy nikhila , after so many yearss .🤗 good to see you here :))

so what do u think is the gift 😆

haha no idea . Now I am going to rack my brains while rewatching every single episode since 17 till next Wednesday 😉
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you have managed to so beautifully explain exactly what Asfi was feeling and how honestly he approached his feelings

@ bold. Just the word to describe his approach. Once he decided to act, he went about it in a matured and honest manner...direct approach just like how he is at work...

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually liked seeing this girl looking to maintain her distance and space but powerless to resist because it shows how much and how hard she has fallen for him...after all this is not one sided!

👏You summed up so well..fully agree with you.

When he said "tum sath ..dialog, he was kind of trying to find out her reaction, she did not blush or anything , she did not say no or yes, no reaction, she was thinking and when she said , let's go back, he realized that she needs time, it was really lovely. She knows she has fallen for him but she is being cautious because of her past and she needs more time.

@ bold exactly. I thought it was very nice to see his honest and direct approach.

Another aspect I really liked is that while they have a boss subordinate relationship at work and in that capacity he counseled her, in the personal equation there is a lovely balance...

Despite his confidence, on account of her dignified and reserved nature, the respect she incites, not to mention how affected he is by her..he is awkward and hesitant during some of their interactions..

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My replay button is near to death ..Such an Ama-zingg Episode it was !!!❤️I don't think I can ever get over AsfiYa now !😉❤️

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Firstly..she doesn't look like a doctor ...
Secondly, I think she has first time taken a role where she is acting as an educated lead...her dialogues,pronunciations are very weak.

Moreover..ahad is totally overpowering her..he is looking like a doc in his every word..in every move

I am a fan of sajal but, I believe she is brilliant for dramas like sammi...need to work if chose some educated lead role

My take on this-- Very few dramas celebrate the educated working woman. Most of time the theme is--Oh look at this poor woman, what fate has done to her. And Sajal being such a petite and childish girl has probably got the worst of the poor-woman roles, designed to arouse our sympathy. We are probably still seeing her with the same spectacles. Secondly, the difference between Asfi and Zubiya is also the upbringing, his cute accent is absolutely spot on for most kids educated abroad while Zubiya's background is terribly conservative, which shows up in the way she converses. The important thing is the journey Zubiya's character has made from a docile girl to an independent mature woman. She is quiet but always in control, dignified, living without any family support. Sajal has brought to life most of our vernacular educated girls, who make a living but have to be in control because they dont have the luxury of a family to support them.
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I must say I just love reading all the analysis of you guys ..You all amaze me with different perspectives 👏
Edited by ShaitaanKiKhala - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

@ bold exactly. I thought it was very nice to see his honest and direct approach.

Another aspect I really liked is that while they have a boss subordinate relationship at work and in that capacity he counseled her, in the personal equation there is a lovely balance...

Despite his confidence, on account of her dignified and reserved nature, the respect she incites, not to mention how affected he is by her..he is awkward and hesitant during some of their interactions..

@bold totally agree.

Also I thought it was super cute the way she laughed, and he was just amazed to see her laugh.. Uff! Ahad nailed it, all those expressions > being in love,surprised to see her laugh, little embarrassed with himself.. he was like>>>what? why are you laughing so much, what did i day..are you the same Zubia I know? as he had never seen this side of Zubia, and may be even Zubia probably had forgotten to laugh.. It was such beautiful scene, really touched my heart..so natural, they really looked like a couple who just shared their feelings and this whole new realization of being in love, one could see that happiness on their faces, that glow..😳 both were brilliant, Ahad displayed so many emotions within those few seconds, he is truly a brilliant actor and yes Sajjal too. I think she has come a long way, this is by far the best role in her career.. The way she has portrayed Zubia, I can not imagine anyone else playing that role. Asfi and Zubi are pure ❤️
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago