Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Totally disagree.she was excellent specially hosp scene n laughter scene👏
Impeccable⭐️

Accept your point..just explaining what I think.

Firstly..she doesn't look like a doctor ...
Secondly, I think she has first time taken a role where she is acting as an educated lead...her dialogues,pronunciations are very weak.

Moreover..ahad is totally overpowering her..he is looking like a doc in his every word..in every move

I am a fan of sajal but, I believe she is brilliant for dramas like sammi...need to work if chose some educated lead role

P.s..just my opinion.😃
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

You guys are hilarious 🤣

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH i just saw this ads ka safar that's why i hate watching the live stream it means you gotta watch all the shitty ads!!! adds an hour more to my wait but totally worth it watching the episode on youtube in high definition and then watching full screen is just perfect😃😃😃
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Accept your point..just explaining what I think.

Firstly..she doesn't look like a doctor ...
Secondly, I think she has first time taken a role where she is acting as an educated lead...her dialogues,pronunciations are very weak.

Moreover..ahad is totally overpowering her..he is looking like a doc in his every word..in every move

I am a fan of sajal but, I believe she is brilliant for dramas like sammi...need to work if chose some educated lead role

P.s..just my opinion.😃

This is my opinion merely.i believe sajal Really worked hard n it showing .now if u r talking about initial episodes ,from college girl to her breakdown,to her mother death,how she was in shock n how she told her khala ammi👏 that my Abbi murdered my mother ,we remember we all cried here.then the break down episode itself is one of the outstanding episode of telly serials.when she said log maaf nahi karte 👏again commendable job by SajalAly.then ,zanmureed scene when she says to her brother,it was one of excellent scene of yks.the episodes wholly Solly owned by her.Also Ahad powering her,no doubt about that he's the best actor , he's excelled in her scenes but no way in AsfiYa scenes sajal is weak. I mean kisi ko let down Karne ki bhi aik limit hothi Haye. I have been watching sajal from nanhi, chup Raho , n others serials,but here she is doing fine job.educated lead what do u mean ,it's actually natural,some of my friends who r doctor there accent is normal paki,they don't talk always in English, in mom movie she also played educated role too yet owned by sajal.

Sajal on other hand Said that how director told her to mellow down her expressions.
But I don't agreed with that sajal only limited to Sammi like roles.
Anyways this is my opinion...

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikhilageet

😆 yes it was so cute .@ munnihyderabad how love

Y to meet you here .🤗 After so long

heyy nikhila , after so many yearss .🤗 good to see you here :))

so what do u think is the gift 😆
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally caved and watched episode 25 last night.. I was so excited through out :P
I kept on wishing it would not end :(
Afsi , I love him he such a honest little boy, he has feel and he went straight out with his feelings.
Zoobia is there but her past is holding her back. I feel in the next episode she will first tell him about her past and how he's connected. He will say I know :) I just love their understated romance...
Reason I am not a huge fan of Behetiha sherry and asma romance as its too filmy. I feel understated romances are more real..

But as others have said they should have continued the conversation when he tells her he'll give her ride and brings up the jealousy issue...

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

This is my opinion merely.i believe sajal Really worked hard n it showing .now if u r talking about initial episodes ,from college girl to her breakdown,to her mother death,how she was in shock n how she told her khala ammi👏 that my Abbi murdered my mother ,we remember we all cried here.then the break down episode itself is one of the outstanding episode of telly serials.when she said log maaf nahi karte 👏again commendable job by SajalAly.then ,zanmureed scene when she says to her brother,it was one of excellent scene of yks.the episodes wholly Solly owned by her.Also Ahad powering her,no doubt about that he's the best actor , he's excelled in her scenes but no way in AsfiYa scenes sajal is weak. I mean kisi ko let down Karne ki bhi aik limit hothi Haye. I have been watching sajal from nanhi, chup Raho , n others serials,but here she is doing fine job.educated lead what do u mean ,it's actually natural,some of my friends who r doctor there accent is normal paki,they don't talk always in English, in mom movie she also played educated role too yet owned by sajal.

Sajal on other hand Said that how director told her to mellow down her expressions.
But I don't agreed with that sajal only limited to Sammi like roles.
Anyways this is my opinion...

I am watching sajal before series you mentioned..I would say her initial dramas.

She is the most commendable actor.I never disagree

All scenes you mentioned are sajal's power points...emotions..she was brilliant in it.

Now..by educated role..i am not degrading anyone who speak in pak accent...I too speak in same way and that's who we are.its that she is not convincing as a doctor to me.her tone,dialogues ...

In asfiya...she is beautiful...but its ahad for me who is lifting jodi.

If anybody ask me " will you watch yks without ahad and shaz?..I will say no..

Just a opinion who likes sajjal work.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

I've seen a lot of posts praising and dissecting every angle of yesterday's episode but there was one observation I had which I did not see anyone mention. Not sure if others felt this way too..

In this episode if I try to understand Asfi and Zubia's state of mind...

He will continue to pursue her in the next episode/s as he has not yet managed to actually ask her to marry him or indicate how serious he was (I think he was trying to work his way to that). It will be interesting to see how she responds given her background and emotional baggage. I actually liked seeing this girl looking to maintain her distance and space but powerless to resist because it shows how much and how hard she has fallen for him...after all this is not one sided!

👏You summed up so well..fully agree with you.

When he said "tum sath ..dialog, he was kind of trying to find out her reaction, she did not blush or anything , she did not say no or yes, no reaction, she was thinking and when she said , let's go back, he realized that she needs time, it was really lovely. She knows she has fallen for him but she is being cautious because of her past and she needs more time.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
@attiya dear let's do that 😊I don't agree with ur points n u r not agree with my points ,it's only five episodes till then we enjoy Asfiyan yks.coz I don't want to ruin here DT thread, n my friends mood too just coz of arguments so let's sink in lovey-dovey babies n enjoy till it lasts.coz once yks over ,we all will be missing this
❤️
attiya1.3 thumbnail
On the episode:
One thing bothering me from yesterday even after such a beautiful episode😆

Zobia should not have fallen for asfi too easily.looking at her past, she was cheated by a man, was almost trapped and now ,she is easily giving in this relation,trusting him so easily.

Although, precap has shown her doubts and reluctance, still, I feel this resistance should have been evident in this week episode.

I hope precap reluctance make asfi restless and they bring zobia past to present.😃
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
yks success is not one man show too also the Farhat ishtiaq,hats off to her as well the team work lighting camera work ,all cast from Shaz,ZQ,suhaai,FQ,to ehtashasm sir,FA, Shayml,Ahad,sajal it's all team with along with excellent direction.