TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Posted: 6 years ago
Morning Asfiya lovers 😳

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I watched the episode # of time 😃 and I noticed how they had shot the entire tea in the garden scene beautifully, enjoyed the depth of direction and script, the way the displayed Zubiya's state of mind, she was suffering, trying really hard to compose herself but she was feeling helpless to overcome her heavy heart on seeing Asfi and Faryal together and the way Asfi was looking at her, he was surprised and happy to see her with his family, he was trying to find out her reaction, her mood, that intense gaze😳 the way our dear Zubi was being restless, the way she was looking at him accusing him of being with Fariyal..He was constantly trying to read her mind out and at the same time reassuring her though his gaze that In his eyes it's only her. but our dr Sahiba was so consumed with the thoughts of Fariyal getting back with Asfi that she just did not notice. She could not see,how he was craving for her company I am so impressed the way they shot the entire scene, how they illustrated emotions elegantly. It could have gone the other way too. They did not make cheesy eye contact. Even the background music was so beautiful, it made the entire scene elegant, the easy Asfi looked at her, it touched my heart.. Ahad and Sajjal were amazing, I just can not get enough of it

Btw how many of you missed Dr Sharaoz? He so charming, I love the way he is always teasing Asfi,😳 he clearly knows that Asfi has feelings for Zubia.
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today is like birthday overdoses day
Ahad ka bday,my friends birthday n aimmy ka bday🥳
Good morning in AsfiYaland
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Morning Asfiya lovers 😳

Awwie my babies😳⭐️
Good morning Tani ji
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

I watched the episode # of time 😃 and I noticed how they had shot the entire tea in the garden scene beautifully, enjoyed the depth of direction and script, the way the displayed Zubiya's state of mind, she was suffering, trying really hard to compose herself but she was feeling helpless to overcome her heavy heart on seeing Asfi and Faryal together and the way Asfi was looking at her, he was surprised and happy to see her with his family, he was trying to find out her reaction, her mood, that intense gaze😳 the way our dear Zubi was being restless, the way she was looking at him accusing him of being with Fariyal..He was constantly trying to read her mind out and at the same time reassuring her though his gaze that In his eyes it's only her. but our dr Sahiba was so consumed with the thoughts of Fariyal getting back with Asfi that she just did not notice. She could not see,how he was craving for her company I am so impressed the way they shot the entire scene, how they illustrated emotions elegantly. It could have gone the other way too. They did not make cheesy eye contact. Even the background music was so beautiful, it made the entire scene elegant, the easy Asfi looked at her, it touched my heart.. Ahad and Sajjal were amazing, I just can not get enough of it

Btw how many of you missed Dr Sharaoz? He so charming, I love the way he is always teasing Asfi,😳 he clearly knows that Asfi has feelings for Zubia.

U voiced it out what I wanted to say fanraya 😳 this is the best thing about yks it keeps scenes so in control and all actors emotions look so real.u r just seeing them Asfi zubiya only.the garden scene is well directed and we'll portrayed by SaHad👏 also tell rain scene if u noticed could have gone ott too but man what a classy scene ,again we'll written,well executed n well acted by our SaHad.
If ppl r saying that you is reviving there memories of old ptv classics then they r not wrong
ISS serial Mien sab excellent Hy except faryal😆 n I loved to see more Dr.sheroz,Dr asifa scenes rather than faryal or bahadur.eveb I can digest Dr harooon
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Kisi ne notice Kiya the way Ahadrazamir says stayeff,oltrasound,dr.haroon
Aimmy tu vm bhi bana chuki Hy us per
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Kisi ne notice Kiya the way Ahadrazamir says stayeff,oltrasound,dr.haroon

Aimmy tu vm bhi bana chuki Hy us per

😆
He was brought up in Canada. Although he has really good grip on urdu words sometimes he unintentionally slips up. It's cute. Me thinks.😊

"Tum jaise Fariyal ko dekh kar jealous hoti ho na. Mai doctor HOUROON ko dekh kar." I was ROFLing for more than one reason.

Where is this VM of Aims, of which you speak?
Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

U voiced it out what I wanted to say fanraya 😳 this is the best thing about yks it keeps scenes so in control and all actors emotions look so real.u r just seeing them Asfi zubiya only.the garden scene is well directed and we'll portrayed by SaHad👏 also tell rain scene if u noticed could have gone ott too but man what a classy scene ,again we'll written,well executed n well acted by our SaHad.
If ppl r saying that you is reviving there memories of old ptv classics then they r not wrong
ISS serial Mien sab excellent Hy except faryal😆 n I loved to see more Dr.sheroz,Dr asifa scenes rather than faryal or bahadur.eveb I can digest Dr harooon

I know right? The whole scene was like a classic painting, uff! I can not express how beautiful it was, their romance reminds me of Dr Ahemar and Dr Zoya, even Zaroon and Kshaf , yes their story is different but the intensity is the same.. Even the rain screen, it was so lovely, there no touching, kissing but it was abosolutly romantic, that is the beauty of direction and script and of course amazing actors like Ahad and Sajjal. I was this crazy when I saw Fawad's dramas and now I am officially crazy again for Ahad 😆 gosh guy is an amazing actor.. and yes Fariyal was so fake, gosh she is one actress who has no clue of acting, I wish they had gone for some other good actress, but I understand it is a small role, not a single good actress will take that, really she ruins all the scenes.. and yes I can tolerate Dr Haroon too, I kinda like his equation with Zubi, but yes he is not that great in acting but I can tolerate him,,
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

what a beautiful descriptionn👏 wow! now i feel like re-watching that scene and re-living the feelings that you have described here so beautifully ⭐️ *runs to youtube* 😆
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

what a beautiful descriptionn👏 wow! now i feel like re-watching that scene and re-living the feelings that you have described here so beautifully ⭐️ *runs to youtube* 😆

Thank you, it was truly magical, I just can not get enough of it, also Zubi and Asfi were color-co-ordinated , Zubia looked like a dream, I also think they specifically selected pink to add to that whole romantic setting, they were trying show our lovebird's state of mind..☺️