Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Ahad's Insta Pic

• ahadrazamir#YKS turns 24 and so does Ahad.
    #Dr.Asfandyar
Edited by Anam... - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Man. That will be cruel but I can see it going that way. There was no other reason of showing Bahadur and the goons killing ppl mercilessly and pin pointing Usman/Asfi.
@octave Rider I quoted this from last thread of yks
But it looks like the way things going,big show down is on way.Asfiya will be in danger n targeted by bahadur,now OT bts pics r out too.so definitely some big happening coz Farhat ishtiaq always build up the plot before main story.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One request to All sweet silent members 🤗 plz bola karo hum kuch nahi kahen gaye.i loved that many members r approaching me on my pm but loved to read ur output here too.So u all welcome here n feel free to post here❤️
Thanks
Jiya
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Congrats for the new thread. This is the second show for which I am happy to have multiple threads. First was Kuch Na Kaho. Both are well deserved.

🤓
Where have you been? I don't see you on any threads anymore 😆
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Amazing job . loved the way u r translating👏

aww ..This is nothing. Thanks for being so sweet.

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Man. That will be cruel but I can see it going that way. There was no other reason of showing Bahadur and the goons killing ppl mercilessly and pin pointing Usman/Asfi.

@octave Rider I quoted this from last thread of yks
But it looks like the way things going,big show down is on way.Asfiya will be in danger n targeted by bahadur,now OT bts pics r out too.so definitely some big happening coz Farhat ishtiaq always build up the plot before main story.

What bts pics??? The Asfiya resolution so soon came as a surprise to me. Something big has to happen before they conclude.
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Wow, great start, Thanks for putting so much efforts, My suggestion is to create a separate thread, that way we all can keep a track of it.. Again thanks a lot..

Was it easy to understand so far?

I'll post once I have enough. I don't have the time in the day with work and chores and whatnot. I only ask that you guys remain patient with me.

No probs. 🤗
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just posting here; hoping you see it
Aimmy; I love you mini VMs😆 you're@itsAimmy on twitter right?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on hew thread... it is going like tufan mail 😆
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread guys! 👏
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Was it easy to understand so far?

I'll post once I have enough. I don't have the time in the day with work and chores and whatnot. I only ask that you guys remain patient with me.

No probs. 🤗

Yes it was little tough but there is google😉 so I figured it out, and thank you so much. Please do take your time , no rush this is a lot of work, it's not tall easy, you are already doing a lot of favor for people like me, who can never read Urdu, so it's a pleasure for me to read this, I am so excited.. A big hug to you.. also please do make different thread, it will be easy for all of us to bookmark