Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lovefk

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY ITS FINALLY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!! my absolute favorite day of the week

it's still tuesday at my place 😆
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Those who have read the novel...how does her bhabhi get her comeuppance? She has been so poisonous, it's difficult to watch.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alizba63

Does anyone know when the book version of yks was published? Is it really old?

I think it's 11 or 12, years old but yes it came when even Farhat was young .Farhat is writing since she started her engineering.
One key is novel came when mobiles we're not common.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Almost Wednesday now.. i'm so excited
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Those who have read the novel...how does her bhabhi get her comeuppance? She has been so poisonous, it's difficult to watch.

Ok my other fav scene is when zubiya tell everything her past to asfi .as in novel asfi didn't know her past,she thinks so she decided to tell as he tell her how good is she n actually it's a confession scene too.so after hearing all ramiz story n how brothers treated her n bhabhis treated her n brought her cuz, she came to Khala Ammi.there r two brothers in the novel m two bhabis of zubiya.now after get to know truth Asfandyaar decided to go to Karachi n go to shops of brothers when he talked to Rehan,mean while here zubiya thinking that Asfandyaar bhi sach sun Kar bhaag Gaya😆 as he didn't come for three days but he was put of station beechara na RishTa k liye raasta saaf kar Raha Tha n here in ajk zubiya mohtarama ghalatfehmi ka shikar hothi rahi
Anyways,there he tell everything what happened to zubiya,whole ranez story n how bhsbi took revenge,how innocent is she, n Bhai log k kasn bhara Gaye Hain.when brother asked to Asfandyaar aap kyuon aye Hain yahan.tu he sais Jan kisi ladki see shadi karni hothi Hy tu hamare Haan ritual Hy k us k badon k pass jate Hain , zubiya k bade aap Hain some how I love these lines in novel always then Asfandyaar poori baat clear karta Hai n Told them k aap ko behan aur bhi kharab hosakthi the,us ne yeh sab nahi Kiya balke woh bura dapna samjh Kar she started her new life,become doc n Abbi ka khayal rakha.he told Rehan n firqan Bhai k kabhi aapmere hosp akar dekhiye us ladki see log kitna piyar karte Hain kitni izzat karte Hain
A very sweet scene,then brothers start crying n guilty ,next day in her mess Rehan Bhai is there ,she saw him n then started crying n kaafi accha scene Hy Bhai behan ka,us k baad AsfiYa ka itna cute scene Hy
Bhabis ka as such kuch nahi bataya all they showed brothers guilty n there redemption.
I m looking forward for this scene ,hope they all show.
One more thing I forgot that, he didn't know where abouts of zubiya but when she came for interview first time so for inquiry he went her house in khi ,as he's particular about his staff,so fr there he got to know that zubiya aisi there waise thee.yehbaat woh kaafi pehle see jaanta Tha before zubiya telling about herself
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 6 years ago
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one more night :( Wish it was wednesday today 😳
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That is in a way the beauty of this show and the director's style. Not every emotion and thought of the characters is explained so there could be more than one interpretation..

In this case, my understanding was that earlier he had needlessly been harsh with her about the file when it was not even her fault. He was overly harsh to cover up his budding feelings. All these feelings and thoughts about her were throwing him off balance...

At Dr. Sheroze's home, he was feeling quite repentant especially after he discovered the file later and to make things worse, she herself asserts that her capabilities should not be doubted and she is a good doctor and good cook. He is also put on the spot by Dr. Haroun who point blank asks him to confirm that she is a good doc. They exchange a look (a somewhat sheepish one from his end) because of the firing he needlessly subjected her to earlier.

Back in his own driveway, he once again regretted his harsh words, recollected her assertion that her abilities should not be doubted, considered calling her to apologize (it is her number he pulls up on screen) but dropped the idea and walked home...

That makes sense. The tug-of-war that is going on in his head, heart vs brain.
octaverider thumbnail

Asfi was really manly during the car ride, teasing her and even bordering on flirting with her. He was totally enjoying her discomfiture by bringing up their personal equation. I thought it was also a great way to tackle the fact that yes, he yells at her but it is no longer an issue between them. When I see that scene, I cant decide whom to focus on, they are both outstanding in that car ride. Her reactions and blushes or his laughs and smiles...

There is some definite flirting going on in this scene. And you know how you keep asking for a domestic-ish scene where he praises her beauty, this scene shoud've been it. Sajal looks so gorgeous, blushing like a new bride. She is totally, how we say it in urdu "Khujal."😆
octaverider thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

-Another, did you guys notice he always pull on his pants when " he looks to be thinking"

-Favorite color is baby pink .. I see him wearing a lot of baby pink shirt :)

haha Yes I noticed that.

I think his favorite color is grey as he is always wearing a grey shirt or vest.

wow, you guys are on fire. So many posts. I am finding it hard to sift through everything. Apologies if I missed something or someone.
Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago
octaverider thumbnail

Beautifully penned!

In one of the reviews someone wrote that he covers up his feelings by acting aloof but cannot take it when she does the same. How true.

I love dignified heroines who do nothing to entice their men but the men are powerless to resist .

The more she holds back, the more he craves her company, her presence etc.

And can I please get at least one scene when they are couple in which he admires her beauty? Zobia is so "pyaari", how can he resist??? I know its superficial but I want!

Exactly. He can dish it but can't take the heat. He is the boss and he is used to people pandering to his every command. I am glad they showed Zubiya stand her ground here because this shows her backbone. She (and her feelings) are not some 'faltoo cheez' that he can toy with. Loved the role reversal here or if not, at least an equalizing factor.

hahaha you and your longing for a post-marital bliss scene. 😆