Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

You are so articulate. Loved reading your insights.
That is very sweet of you and I enjoy reading your posts too.

I trust FI. You know that. I am just really over protective of this show. After a long time I finally have a Pakistani show I love and care about. I don't want them to screw it up.

Yeah, that is the danger of high expectations and watching a show that is till running.

This is why I said "ass-ume" ๐Ÿ˜† I don't want it to be a penultimate and I don't want it to end. Ever.

Nooo! I need it to end, not soon but soon enough so I can be put out of my misery.
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Continuation of the novel spoilers.

Somehow reading the novel's plot and octaverider's translation, the novel seems more old fashioned to me. Perhaps they modernized it a bit since the novel is a little older and they also need the show to appeal to a cross section of the audience. I may be completely wrong in my assumption of course...

One aspect that upsets me is that nowadays there is over emphasis on a woman's character in shows. It is not as though "character" is not important but can they please focus on the heroine's individuality and not feel the need to clarify that she has a good character??

I really loved this about Dhoop Kinare and Tanhaiyaan. Zero reference to character and no needless usage of qualifications like "pak", "hayadaar", "bakirdaar" etc.

Please please post what Asfi said about Zobia. Will help tide us over till Wednesday. Thanks in advance!
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have a real bad gut feeling all this excitement and we wouldn't even get half of what's in the promo! even the aap mujhse naraaz hai bit which hyped us all came in the last 10 minutes of episode 24!!!!! here's to hoping we're blessed with an asfiyalicious episode !!! HAPPY TUESDAY LADIES just one more day to go!!!!!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@clockworknerd whenever you come on you legit bring this tide of feels along with your book spoilers ehehehhe now as i'm typing this i'm trying to imagine zubiya at the door and asfi opening it with sajal and ahad in my head
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@lovefk - i personally think we should get everything in ๐Ÿ˜ƒ or is it me more wishing it is๐Ÿ˜†but defo birthday party scene and singing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously cannot wait for Wednesday. Ooof feeels. Hopefully Hum's live stream won't act all funny !!!
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

@bold, I fully agree with you,It is hard to beleve DK or Tnahaiyan were in 90's, they were way ahead of their time. Zoya was such a carefree woman.. It is hard to believe she was heroine of 90's. and i guess that's the reason we can still relate with her.. I still watch any episode when I get bored.. It is still so refreshing..

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Nooo! I need it to end, not soon but soon enough so I can be put out of my misery.

๐Ÿ˜† I hear you!

Originally posted by: clockworknerd

Continuation of the novel spoilers.

One aspect that upsets me is that nowadays there is over emphasis on a woman's character in shows. It is not as though "character" is not important but can they please focus on the heroine's individuality and not feel the need to clarify that she has a good character??

THIS.
Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago

fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: clockworknerd

Continuation of the novel spoilers. (

You always bring smile on our faces, please do write these Asfiya scenes, We all love it, they are so lovely.. Thank you so much for putting so much efforts.๐Ÿค—. People like us who can not read the novel, we get some perspective.. Thanks to you and Jiya ( Octaverider) for making all of us happy.. You both are awesome..