Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
^OMG thats exactly how I felt. Daniyal is my BAE. Aisa aadmi reality mein ho, tho shaadi ke baare mein socha ja sakta hai, that's how much I love him... and his death sucked!! I actually cried with hurt and anger... Did not think for a second that Asfi would "mend" my heart, but I guess he did... Ahad Raza Mir has been doing a great job playing Asfi.
And I don't know what you're talking about...That's really good. Loving all the pics from the promo.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG the whole DED gang is here
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

I just caught up to this (should have been studying instead but I couldn't resist) and I am in love with this show. Daniyal is my first love. It's not often I fall for a character as fast as I fell for Daniyal. My heart shattered when he died. But then Asfand became Asfand and he started mending it. While I miss Daniyal (and I will always love him), Asfand is doing a pretty good job helping me heal.

Anyhow, here's a little something from my side (yes, I know I still cannot blend but I don't even know) (psd credit - Hus)

PS. If anyone has caps for these beauties please let me know.

Beautiful

Word Count: 1

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When will Wednesday come ... Seriously rewatching the promo is all I do 😉but on a serious note I wish they had shown gethi also being a little aloof with Faryal . It just doesn't make sense that you will be so warm and welcoming to anyone even if it's family who has looked down on your beloved husband and spoken Badly about him 😕
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Question to those who have read the book..
How and when does he convey his feelings to her and how does she respond?

I think they already veered away from the book because someone mentioned that Fariyal never returns in the book. I actually like that she returned. Her return will make Asfand and Zobia realize that Zobia is his true mate and the one he would choose over Fariyal who he at one point considered the love of his life. The moment I heard Geiti tell Zobia that Asfi was madly in love with Fariyal I knew that loop had to be closed.

As for Asfi's parents and Zobia's background.. I highly doubt they will hold it against her. There is a reason they are showing them getting to know her independently of Asfi as that will help them put things in perspective and actually feel bad for all her hardships. Their own misfortunes have also conditioned them...They will know about her background for sure and that is better for Zobia so it does not hang over her like a cloud, after all, all her relatives know about it...

I think next week's episode will be about Asfand deciding to share his feelings, Zobia holding back initially but eventually coming around...

Something is going to bring them back to the hospital the same night. She is wearing her white coat.

Oh the possibilities! Anything to pass the time!!!
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4889479&TPN=21
Do comment guys. I feel I am talking to walls at time
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bookworm123 oh man the possibilities so basically what i have been able to come up with after watching the promo 123456789 times is that when he's dropping her off at the hostel gate he's wearing the pink shirt and she's also wearing the same suit from before when she went to his house so hence that day isn't probably over and something will bring them back to the hospital and him scolding faryal at the end of episode 24 last we saw is probably shit editing
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Question to those who have read the book..

How and when does he convey his feelings to her and how does she respond?

I think they already veered away from the book because someone mentioned that Fariyal never returns in the book. I actually like that she returned. Her return will make Asfand and Zobia realize that Zobia is his true mate and the one he would choose over Fariyal who he at one point considered the love of his life. The moment I heard Geiti tell Zobia that Asfi was madly in love with Fariyal I knew that loop had to be closed.

As for Asfi's parents and Zobia's background.. I highly doubt they will hold it against her. There is a reason they are showing them getting to know her independently of Asfi as that will help them out things in perspective and actually feel bad for all her hardships. Their own misfortunes have also conditioned them...They will know about her background for sure and that is better for Zobia so it does not hang over her like a cloud, after all, all her relatives know about it...

I think next week's episode will be about Asfand deciding to share his feelings, Zobia holding back initially but eventually coming around...

Something is going to bring them back to the hospital the same night. She is wearing her white coat.

Oh the possibilities! Anything to pass the time!!!

l
Ahaan faryal wasn't there but there was foriegner doc Dr Helena used to study with him, zubiya get jealous when she came along with Dr.asfandyaar , Helena was the one who told zubiya about his engagement with faryal, Helena also told faryal how he was heartthrob in US.every girl used to dream about him.zubiya in novel get so much jealous n after that she got injured in her hand n bangle scene came.
There r two confession scene one is when he way tum bahut acchi ladki ho,the other when she told about her past n in the end there is a sweet scene too.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovefk

@bookworm123 oh man the possibilities so basically what i have been able to come up with after watching the promo 123456789 times is that when he's dropping her off at the hostel gate he's wearing the pink shirt and she's also wearing the same suit from before when she went to his house so hence that day isn't probably over and something will bring them back to the hospital and him scolding faryal at the end of episode 24 last we saw is probably shit editing

I think she was called to hospital at night and the last scene of hers was sitting on her bed in same suit and later on he is required to come as well so he ends up changing into his day clothes and arrives and the. the hospital scene which looks like a night scene happens and he drops her off as well as its late night :) Totally reminding me of two scenes from Dhoop Kinare!
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -RD-

I think she was called to hospital at night and the last scene of hers was sitting on her bed in same suit and later on he is required to come as well so he ends up changing into his day clothes and arrives and the. the hospital scene which looks like a night scene happens and he drops her off as well as its late night :) Totally reminding me of two scenes from Dhoop Kinare!

i have same feeling even i am writing an os on it