Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think that Asfi and his family even without the whole daniyal tragedy were and are good people. I think that they will understand her position with no problem. Also this just should be between Asfi and zubiya only. When you start a life together, you wanna let them know everything so that you are true to yourself and to the other person. If he/she is the one then they'll accept you with whatever your past was because you are now in the present and will always try to make a better future.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
as far i have heard that khajista will die as her husband will shoot her and asfandyaar and team will be unable to safe her. Zubiya in depression will not come back o hospital for a week. Then asfand will go to talk to her and she will tell him herself everything that happened in her life. Asfand will leave from there and Zubiya will think that he has left her but he will go to his brother and will obviously ask him that as a brother y did not he supported Zubiya and even if it was her fault he should have forgiven her as that is what elders do and will ask Zubiya's hand. Zubiya brother will come to take her and all the doctors will tell Zubiya that they r not sad as she is leaving becoz they know she will be back and this time for good
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This new promo has given me all kind of feels! Uff I fail to understand how I'll wait until Wednesday!
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

She's Said don't worry ,u guys will be satisfied n everything will dealth properly.

Meaning AsfiYa ki shaadi too, hopefully??

Finished diyar-e-dil with mum a few days ago and she was mad there was no shaadi😆 She told me to tweet FI to not make this mistake again haha!!😉
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

Meaning AsfiYa ki shaadi too, hopefully??

Finished diyar-e-dil with mum a few days ago and she was mad there was no shaadi😆 She told me to tweet FI to not make this mistake again haha!!😉

I love the way Aunty fan girl, live reading ur tweets regarding ded
I m keeping my hopes low,but yes may be we get something related to AsfiYa in ending😳 might be engagement,many ppl telling her
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Sheema..ofcourse.. now she will take revenge because of rehan.. then asfi's mom will start to ignore her.. and how zubiya is getting importance. again it will shift to faryal.. don't know how zubiya will handle all this..

Technically Farhat ishtiaq don't take typical route,let's wait for episode also I m curious now what will happen after confession .
Faryal will go hopefully after saim birthday coz I'm hoping now focus will shift to more characters as khala Ammi,khajista, bahadur n Daniyal chap is there plus zubiya haunting past
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Oh! that will become a typical story, I do not think this will happen, I really hope not, Asfi's family is broad minded, they have suffered a lot too, Dnaiyal was accused of rape and his name was never cleared, so they know how one's reputation gets affected because of false charges..I feel even if they come to know about her past, she will probably talk with Zubia. All in all I do not think her past will be revealed like this, I get a feeling the whole Bahadur angle and her past might be connected. Not sure how it is in the novel, but I get a feeling it is going to be only between Asfi and Zubia, it should be that way. Zubia has not committed any crime, she was 16, had no direction and she made a mistake by trusting a man who was a sick guy. That's it.. She has suffered because of that mistake so much that she thinks she has committed big sin.. For me Daniya's rape changes are more serious than what Zubia has done. And I strongly feel Asfi has recognized her already..Also I do not think Asfi's mom will accept Friyal, as per precap, I feel she is just accepting her apology and forgiving her, that's it. I really do not think she is going to change her mind about Zubia..

Anyway it can go any way, I really hope this sheema will not any damage now, gosh I hate her so much. Let's see what they show.. I really hope we are not going to be disappointed.. Fingers crossed..

I agree with that
Ditto Fanraya
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Totally

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

This new promo has given me all kind of feels! Uff I fail to understand how I'll wait until Wednesday!

😳

Word Count: 1

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

as far i have heard that khajista will die as her husband will shoot her and asfandyaar and team will be unable to safe her. Zubiya in depression will not come back o hospital for a week. Then asfand will go to talk to her and she will tell him herself everything that happened in her life. Asfand will leave from there and Zubiya will think that he has left her but he will go to his brother and will obviously ask him that as a brother y did not he supported Zubiya and even if it was her fault he should have forgiven her as that is what elders do and will ask Zubiya's hand. Zubiya brother will come to take her and all the doctors will tell Zubiya that they r not sad as she is leaving becoz they know she will be back and this time for good

Same happened in the novel.
Let's see what is stored for us.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just caught up to this (should have been studying instead but I couldn't resist) and I am in love with this show. Daniyal is my first love. It's not often I fall for a character as fast as I fell for Daniyal. My heart shattered when he died. But then Asfand became Asfand and he started mending it. While I miss Daniyal (and I will always love him), Asfand is doing a pretty good job helping me heal.
Anyhow, here's a little something from my side (yes, I know I still cannot blend but I don't even know) (psd credit - Hus)

PS. If anyone has caps for these beauties please let me know.
Edited by 26javey - 6 years ago