Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I m so excited... Me dead.. yes yes.. completely dead.. πŸ˜†

OMG.. asfi holding zubiya's hand..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMelody.

WOOOTTT!! Sorry to intrude, may I know what she said?
I've been so worried thinking the story's moving fast to come to a conclusion quickly. This made me very happy!!!

She's Said don't worry ,u guys will be satisfied n everything will dealth properly.

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Dr.zubiya was so affected... She was feeling so jealous..

Her dialogue.. "faryal abhi tak yahi ruki hai.." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

She's Said don't worry ,u guys will be satisfied n everything will dealth properly.

Sounds awesome!!! They still have so much to show, glad it won't be rushed.
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Dr.zubiya was so affected... She was feeling so jealous..

Her dialogue.. "faryal abhi tak yahi ruki hai.." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aag dono taraf se lagi hai 😈
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

I m thinking on this point too.but we can't comment only once epi onaired.mothers r emotional n they usually are like that,so if she remembers asfi words about ppl , n maybe far apologizes then might be lubna forgiving.
LolπŸ˜†Tani

I think it is to focus how people change their opinion when they will come to know about past.. asfi's mom likes zubiya.. but may be she will give preference to faryal over zubiya.. and that time asfi will support her..
Edited by Zaalima_5 - 6 years ago
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it is to focus how people change their opinion when they will come to know about past.. asfi's mom likes zubiya.. but may be she will give preference to faryal over zubiya.. and that time asfi will support her..

Wasn't Lubna (Asfi's mom) going to talk to Zubiya's khala. The thought was abandoned but I can see Farheen or Sheema informing her of Zubiya's past mistake.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bookworm123 ufff apt review! the clock is ticking and we need more of asfiya!!!!!! the next episode better be them completely otherwise i'll be so pissed
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Wasn't Lubna (Asfi's mom) going to talk to Zubiya's khala. The thought was abandoned but I can see Farheen or Sheema informing her of Zubiya's past mistake.

Sheema..ofcourse.. now she will take revenge because of rehan.. then asfi's mom will start to ignore her.. and how zubiya is getting importance. again it will shift to faryal.. don't know how zubiya will handle all this..
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sheema..ofcourse.. now she will take revenge because of rehan.. then asfi's mom will start to ignore her.. and how zubiya is getting importance. again it will shift to faryal.. don't know how zubiya will handle all this..

Oh! that will become a typical story, I do not think this will happen, I really hope not, Asfi's family is broad minded, they have suffered a lot too, Dnaiyal was accused of rape and his name was never cleared, so they know how one's reputation gets affected because of false charges..I feel even if they come to know about her past, she will probably talk with Zubia. All in all I do not think her past will be revealed like this, I get a feeling the whole Bahadur angle and her past might be connected. Not sure how it is in the novel, but I get a feeling it is going to be only between Asfi and Zubia, it should be that way. Zubia has not committed any crime, she was 16, had no direction and she made a mistake by trusting a man who was a sick guy. That's it.. She has suffered because of that mistake so much that she thinks she has committed big sin.. For me Daniya's rape changes are more serious than what Zubia has done. And I strongly feel Asfi has recognized her already..Also I do not think Asfi's mom will accept Friyal, as per precap, I feel she is just accepting her apology and forgiving her, that's it. I really do not think she is going to change her mind about Zubia..

Anyway it can go any way, I really hope this sheema will not any damage now, gosh I hate her so much. Let's see what they show.. I really hope we are not going to be disappointed.. Fingers crossed..
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago