Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Omgggh those which were thinking that after AsfiYa confession ,the story will get over.aisa bilkul nahi Hy coz Farhat ma'am ko Mien ne message Kita,she replied me that now alot of things will be coming.let me put snap shotso AsfiYa story n more scenes will be there don't worry
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bookworm123 ahahahah I can imagine that's why I'm not going to rewatch until the series actually gets over then I'll binge on all the episodes !! I remember I did this during DeD days waiting for the next episode I used to binge on what was already out never helped always made the wait even more excruciating
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://desipardesiviews.wordpress.com/tag/yakeen-ka-safar-episode-24/
Strong willed you. I'm weak in the face of such a beautiful couple and gave in. I've now moved on to reviews. See above
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
made by saher_90

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hello everyone,
kabhi kabhi dil kartha hain ki kal hi wednesday ho 😳

bookmarking it !!

AsfiZubi
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

hello everyone,

kabhi kabhi dil kartha hain ki kal hi wednesday ho 😳

bookmarking it !!

AsfiZubi

OMG u r watching too😳
Welcome here.
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

-

Enough shop talk.

Is everyone dead from the promo?! I know I am. 😲

I cannot stop watching the promo!! I cannot remember the last time they showed a couple sharing their feelings and interacting this way without already being engaged. They are colleagues also so it will be wonderful to see them interact at work as well.

The looks Asfi is giving her in the promo. Not sure how she did not melt into a puddle!

I know right! Wednesday where art thou?

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Omgggh those which were thinking that after AsfiYa confession ,the story will get over.aisa bilkul nahi Hy coz Farhat ma'am ko Mien ne message Kita,she replied me that now alot of things will be coming.let me put snap shotso AsfiYa story n more scenes will be there don't worry

Really? What did she say exactly?

Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

I cannot stop watching the promo!! I cannot remember the last time they showed a couple sharing their feelings and interacting this way without already being engaged. They are colleagues also so it will be wonderful to see them interact at work as well.

The looks Asfi is giving her in the promo. Not sure how she did not melt into a puddle!

I know right! Wednesday where art thou?

Really? What did she say exactly?
Check ur Twitter inbox
Idhar ss lagana mushkil hy
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

WOOOTTT!! Sorry to intrude, may I know what she said?
I've been so worried thinking the story's moving fast to come to a conclusion quickly. This made me very happy!!!
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Novel translation in Roman Urdu: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4901852