Posted: 6 years ago
okay finally watched the promo
"Pheels,Pheels Pheels"
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

In precap mother has changed hearts for Faryal..😲

It is possible that Friyal apologized to her and I think she probably accepted her apology. or Lubna Aunty ko shayad pata chal gaya ki Asfi is in love with Dr Sahiba and not Fariyal and that's the reason She has probably changed her stance.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: fanraya

It is possible that Friyal apologized to her and I think she probably accepted her apology. or Lubna Aunty ko shayad pata chal gaya ki Asfi is in love with Dr Sahiba and not Fariyal and that's the reason She has probably changed her stance.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

that could be the scenario πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
-

Enough shop talk.

Is everyone dead from the promo?! I know I am. 😲

I cannot stop watching the promo!! I cannot remember the last time they showed a couple sharing their feelings and interacting this way without already being engaged. They are colleagues also so it will be wonderful to see them interact at work as well.

The looks Asfi is giving her in the promo. Not sure how she did not melt into a puddle!

fanraya thumbnail

I cannot stop watching the promo!! I cannot remember the last time they showed a couple sharing their feelings and interacting this way without already being engaged. They are colleagues also so it will be wonderful to see them interact at work as well.

The looks Asfi is giving her in the promo. Not sure how she did not melt into a puddle!

I know right? I must have seen it 50 times, πŸ˜†It is breathtaking setting with our lovely couple talking with each other. We all craved for their conversation and we are getting it.. Asfi's voice sound so awesome too, I really hope they do justice and not cut any scene, no bad editing please... I really hope we get Asfiaya power dose in the next episode, I do not care for Bahadur and company.. Just one episode dedicated to our lovebirds. We all deserve it.
fanraya thumbnail
BTW I was watching an old episode and realized,When Asfi returns home from the Dinner ( Dr. Sharoz's house) he is sitting in a car and thinking about the conversation they had, and Zubia, and he checks his phone, that time I thought he was thinking of calling Zubia, and that was her number but today I felt it could be Zubia's message,the one she was supposed to send it to Gaiti. Just my guess, what do you all think? I could not read what it was but I thinkl it could be her message, he probably saved that..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neel_M

In precap mother has changed hearts for Faryal..😲

That's surprise too,can't comment too ,let's wait for real episode
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

that could be the scenario πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I m thinking on this point too.but we can't comment only once epi onaired.mothers r emotional n they usually are like that,so if she remembers asfi words about ppl , n maybe far apologizes then might be lubna forgiving.
LolπŸ˜† Tani
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

-

Enough shop talk.

Is everyone dead from the promo?! I know I am. 😲

the promo is literally on repeat at this point i'm so bloody excited for the hospital interactions that's what I've been waiting for so many scenarios are possible my imagination is running wild coming up with all different kinds of things that may possibly happen
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the promo is literally on repeat at this point i'm so bloody excited for the hospital interactions that's what I've been waiting for so many scenarios are possible my imagination is running wild coming up with all different kinds of things that may possibly happen

The promo was so tantalising it's almost cruel for us poor viewers who have been watching the show since Asfi was a frizzy haired student. We have been patiently watching the show, thankful for the brief glimpses and interactions of this couple they throw our way. It's going to be sheer torture till the episode airs...

I decided to binge watch episodes 19 through 24 to feel better but ended up feeling worse. NEED ALL EPISODES NOW!!
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago