Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4901633&PID=144173946&#p144173946
dont missed it

Sajal herself liked my video
she is the first one to like it

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Anya - i have to agree😆 but i dont know why i feel they will be😳 InshAllah
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Anya - i have to agree😆 but i dont know why i feel they will be😳 InshAllah

hope so umeed pe duniya qaim ha😆
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone has gone crazy after watching the promo 😆 ❤️ I was dead wen i was reading peoples comments ragarding the promo and then screenshots ☢️
Edited by sofiaaax. - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Zahra..

It was so serene and beautiful. I'm speechless after seeing this ❤️

It's so romantic and giving me honeymooning couple feels☺️
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerab...

Hi all
Lets multiply promo excitement with this Asfiya VM on song
''Tujhko Hi Dulhan Banao Ga''

Hope you will like it

Watch in1080p on Youtube and 720p on Vidme...
Links:
or

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP3DL87cJgc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

This is my new youtube channel link

If you guys want notifications there for my future vms then subscribe this channel and hit bell icon...you will get all the latest vm updates...

Few Asfiya Edits

And this one is for faryal and bahadur fans

Omgggh died,,,,
Reporting from heaven
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
ROFL that faryal n shikhar @meerab I saw that tweet of URS n Ahadrazamir laughed on that too🤣
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

i messaged Farhat Ishtiaq on FB yesterday and i got a reply from here!😲 i had asked her regarding hoping if the shooting hasnt finished if we could get a confession scene, wedding night and after marriage scenes and my reply from here!

Hi Sofia
Many thanks for the appreciation you'll get plenty of asfia scenes insha ALLAH

guys ive got this feeling we might get a asfiya wedding sequence!

U know what she is the real herione of all fi novels😳shez so sweet n humble n the way she interact with fans.😲 I was shocked first time when she replied me too.such a gem!
Uff wedding, wedding night yaar Sofia we r dead already just from AsfiYa walk n lake sitting scene,wedding n after wedding scenes if they showed phir tu yahan laashien bachegi.thank u for sharing ur message with us
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

I don't think that will happen. They have a lot of other things that need to be resolved. My guesstimate is Bahadur angle is going to come into play.

So am I! I know that accent all too well. 😆

I think they were showing her in baggy clothes to give her volume, so she looks like a mature woman. Since our little Sajal is so petite and tiny looking as is. She doesn't even look her own age let alone a grown doctor. *I hated those dhooti shalwars with a passion btw* They made her look even shorter and stubby.

Loving these. Keep em coming.

---

All you guys critisizing Geeti's behaviour with Fariyal: Come on guys. Geeti is not some tantrum-throwing / petty teenager. She is a mature woman. She is inherently nice. Remember her dialogue "Zubiya meri hum-mizaaj hai." She knows how to forgive and forget. I was not at all shocked at her behaviour. In fact I adored how she coaxed Fariyal to eat after she exposes her divorce at the breakfast table. Or how she enjoys reminiscing their "bachpan" at Asfi's office. They were not only cousins, they have spent a substantial amount of time with each other as kids and as adults. You know how you hate someone's attributes but bear with them anyways because you are related to them or were friends at some point. All I am saying is there is a lot of history there and we can't discount it because it wasn't shown on tv.

I think the real problem is the excuse-of-an-actress Fariyal's stilted acting. We could never relate to her. Geeti is a big person though and she has a big heart. It shows.

---

Enough shop talk.

Is everyone dead from the promo?! I know I am. 😲

Dear Octa. I don't mind gaiti talking n giving hosp tour but point is she could have reserved like arjumand was in DED for ruhi. The laughing n memories sharing scene couldn't go well with me, I know she has a big heart n very open minded but the way daniyal fought n left alone ,the circumstances that's y audience felt this way. The actress who is playing faryal doesn't know and of acting too.may be they changed scene coz of her my guess.
Yes I m dead🤢 promo effect rou
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
In precap mother has changed hearts for Faryal..😲