Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I hope Kal AsfiYa ka koi accha sa scene ho at least ek gagta to guzar Jaye ,πŸ˜ƒ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kal tu focus daniyal closure ,geeti Haroon marriage talk,
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

too much editing actually ruins scenes ,do u know there was a scene where all ppl went n zubiya left out alone in medical camp epi.then asfi came b he offered her ride.asfiya scene r heavily edited

Really?? There was such a scene..? Did Farhat Ishtiaq tell this?

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why didn't I know about this show before?! Like why?!!!!!😡
My sister told me about it a couple of days ago and I decided to give it a try and omg I was in LOVE. I finished watching all the episodes in three days.
Everything about this show defines beauty. The characters, the actors, the lessons that are learned in this show.
Sajal was amazing as Zubia, she literally lived the character, I cried with her and laughed with her because all the emotions she portrayed looked so real. Hats off to her for being a wonderful actress πŸ‘

Ahad Raza Mir, kahan se agaya ye ladka, 😳 I've become his fan!!!!!! He was made to play the role of Dr. Asfandyar. He was brilliant to the point that I was astonished with his transformation from the careless happy go lucky Asfandyar to the serious (Hot, sexy, etc) Dr. Asfandyar. Like how did he do that?!! 😲 This guy is TALENTED! I couldn't stop fangirling over Dr. Asfand, he's too handsome can we have more hot doctors like him please ☺️

The chemistry between Sajal/Ahad or Zubia/Asfand was so NATURAL and ELECTRIC at the same time!! Even in the scenes where they didn't speak and were just going around the hospital and checking on patients you could still feel the chemistry in fact even the scenes where all they did was pass each other in the hall way screams chemistry!

This show is added to my favorite list of shows now. It's one of those classic and amazing shows like ZGH, DED, KKK, etc. that will always stay sketched in my heart and mind.