Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
About new Promo
Haye main sadqe jawan

When will Wednesday come

Can't wait anymore

OS writers please u guys give us Asfiya dose dheer sara ..merey se sabr nahi horaha 😭
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Yaar promo ka WU dedo plzz

I haven't seen it yet
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH SOMEBODYYY JUST KILL ME NOWWW WHAT THE HECK I WILL DIE WAITING FOR WEDNESDAY CAN THEY PLEASE GIVE US A TWO HOUR EPISODE NEXT WEEK
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I haven't seen it yet

so basically they're just talknig and walking together and oh my god so he's helping her through the rough path holding her hand and she says khush rehna maine bhee yahan akkar seekha hai then again the aapko dr haroon kaise lagte hai bit they're going to have a looong walk and then one scene he's dropping her off at the hostel but he's wearing that pink shirt he wore in the last episode so lets see how that adds up and then he also basically says tum saath hogi toh meri family ki aur meri saari uljhanein sulajh jaayengi sorry i suck this is probably the most out of place WU ever but im so excited and overwhelmed im just jumping around
lovefk thumbnail
must have seen the extended promo 10 times already i can't deal this is sooo exciting
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: lovefk

so basically they're just talknig and walking together and oh my god so he's helping her through the rough path holding her hand and she says khush rehna maine bhee yahan akkar seekha hai then again the aapko dr haroon kaise lagte hai bit they're going to have a looong walk and then one scene he's dropping her off at the hostel but he's wearing that pink shirt he wore in the last episode so lets see how that adds up and then he also basically says tum saath hogi toh meri family ki aur meri saari uljhanein sulajh jaayengi sorry i suck this is probably the most out of place WU ever but im so excited and overwhelmed im just jumping around

Thanks alot for the WU 😳

Subah uthte hi promo dekhungi 😳 πŸ˜†
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I haven't seen it yet

Asfi is walking with Zubi, beautiful setting, they are outside, and he says Tum Sath hogi to meri family ki aur meri sari ulzane sujaz jayegi, ( Zubia's expressions were so lovely, she looked really happy" then he is looking at her at the party, Zubi talking with his family in the background "Mai to Khush Rehena Bhul chuka tha , Hasna Bhul chuka tha, Na Muhobaat,Na Nafarat, Kutch bhi nahi, then Zubia says "Maine bhi Yaha Aake Khush Rehena seekha hai. They showed they are walking near the waterfall,or that river, and then the scene where he is dropping her at the hostel, same pink shirt, another scene with Zubi in that beautiful pink dress in the hospital, scene from the last precap..and then Zubia is suggesting Dr Haroon to think about getting married with Gaiti, they have not specifically said if its Gaiti.. but she tells him to think about the proposal, I guess, and then the last scene where Asfi and her sitting on a grass and she asks him "Aapko Dr Haroon Kaise lagte hai" That's it.. The whole setting is really beautiful, I am looking forward to their conversation..
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alizba63

This geeti's behaviour was sooo out of context that it bothered me even more than the shitty editing. Like wth? The actress who plays faryal cannot act to even save her life. I think she has a long way to go.

I actually was more pissed on gaiti.come on u r behaving like ur lost friend came,u forgot everything,daniyal n bure dino min faryal n her family was the one who were calling him criminal n what not.
At least they would have shown reserve gaiti towards far
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

The episode was AMAZINGGG! Those stares and emotions! Haayeee! I love AsFiya I just love how Asfi sidelined Faryal throughout the episode 🀣 She's there trying to explain why she got divorced and he's like I seriously couldn't care less! Just shut up already πŸ˜† I love how awkward and uncomfortable Asfi's mother makes Faryal feel πŸ˜† That awkward silence at the breakfast table when everyone left and it was just Faryal and Asfi's mother there, those evils that she was giving to her 🀣 Ahh I love this woman!

I knew Faryal didn't have any self respect but seriously she's just so besharam! How can you just come back and try to play happy families, seriously if I did that I would die with shame, how can she face everyone and act like nothing has happened seriously Faryal thats low, even for you! I'm a little amazed at Gaiti, what really gets me is that I expected her to be the most upset at Faryal yet she's so nice to her, that laughing around with her seemed so random and fake. I just don't get it, like I know Gaiti is very sweet but it still doesn't fit with her character, even when she was concerned with how Daniyal she pointed it out to him. I don't expect Gaiti to full out tell Faryal that on her face but I atleast expected her to just be a little upset or off around her and then Faryal could apologised etc..

Anyway i'm glad Asfi refused to take Faryal around the hospital, best part though when Zobiya walked into the office and Asfi told Faryal to SHUT THE EFF up, so he could stare at and listen to his hone waali biwi Haaye Asfi <333 You are LOVE! What a slap on the face of Faryal πŸ˜†πŸ˜† EPIC! She's such a chipku like seriously why don't you just get the message he ain't interested in you, why are you acting so cheap?! 😳

Zobiya is so so jealous and so in love The highlight of the episode was that garden scene <333 Zobiya was burning when she saw Asfi walk in with Faryal, don't know why I have a feeling Asfi knew she was getting jealous and enjoying it πŸ˜† That GAZE Uff that gaze that Asfi has reserved for Zobiya kills me everytime ☺️ Its like he was trying to see whether or not it was affecting her and he got his answer when she walked away.. and our Dr chasing after her was a sight to see, he's so madly in love with her.

Precap is ❀️ I can't wait for next week! Its killing me <33

He's head over heels for her.thar gaze n garden scene r ❀️
Many ppl pointed out about gaiti behavior towards faryal, that scene was totally artificial.i wonder why didn't gaiti said where we're u faryal,on top the actress who plays faryal can't even act.
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

I actually was more pissed on gaiti.come on u r behaving like ur lost friend came,u forgot everything,daniyal n bure dino min faryal n her family was the one who were calling him criminal n what not.

At least they would have shown reserve gaiti towards far

They too accused him and they were afraid of being related to him.
I think after Saim's bday party she'll leave but I doubt that she will voluntarily leave.

They should kick her out ASAP πŸ˜†

And should also make her marry bahadur as his 3rd wife in exchange of khajista's freedom! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†