Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ShellJA

OH wow. I am too old to be fan girling but...wow ❀️

Welcome t AsfiYa land.
U can't be ok to fangirling
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope the confession is no t next week. It's too fast!! Can they pls slow it down a little...:(?

Zubi's past.. he must already know. I wonder if that's the bench scene...

The beg of the promo..the first few sec looks like he is giving her a lift?!!

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh5 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShellJA

OH wow. I am too old to be fan girling but...wow ❀️

Welcome, do not worry, I am not that young too, age is just the number πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@fanraya - i have to agree seems like they have mixed things up ... but hoping its not like that in the next ... i want to see all the asfiya scenes!!!

True but I feel they will probably start with Friyal scene, as they have to close that chapter, he will wish her good and then the party.. Gosh I can not wait for next week, Precap is making all of us crazy.. ❀️
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Ask me I m dying too.
Even i watched mute.
😳

Lol I actually got in to one our focus rooms and checked it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fanraya thumbnail
@-MitwaIshqPe-

So true, I also felt Gaiti was behaving as if nothing has happened, We all know she is a sweet woman but still she should 've showed some Naarzi to Friyal, It was so irritating to see how she was saying how cutely she speaks Urdu, and all that, I mean seriously? after all that happened to their family how they left them in their trying times, How can she forget everything? It looked really disconnected, I think it is writer's fault, and that's the reason the whole scene looked FAKE to me.. How Friyal was laughing, doing Asfi Asfi, it looked so odd. It was not at all natural.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fanraya

@-MitwaIshqPe-

So true, I also felt Gaiti was behaving as if nothing has happened, We all know she is a sweet woman but still she should 've showed some Naarzi to Friyal, It was so irritating to see how she was saying how cutely she speaks Urdu, and all that, I mean seriously? after all that happened to their family how they left them in their trying times, How can she forget everything? It looked really disconnected, I think it is writer's fault, and that's the reason the whole scene looked FAKE to me.. How Friyal was laughing, doing Asfi Asfi, it looked so odd. It was not at all natural.

Agreed on Gaiti's part. Her extra too sweet behavior was really really OTT. Her whole interaction and mentioning of fariyal every time looked too fake.
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

@-MitwaIshqPe-

This geeti's behaviour was sooo out of context that it bothered me even more than the shitty editing. Like wth? The actress who plays faryal cannot act to even save her life. I think she has a long way to go.