Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Simz786

Why is mukhtar killing eshal in the promos since she is already dead it doesn't make sense

Promo was made to attract viewers. remember Aadhi Gawahi promos?😲
He was the reason why she killed her self. he told her father about her relationship with her cousin.😊
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh yeah don't remind me of adhi gawahi 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think KG will beat AG in the worst serial list. the only saving grace is Azfu, but he's overacting , and his character's actions aren't justified. being this evil only because of hasad doesn't make sense.
Ali Josh looks good but can't act. Noor is the same in each character..very boring.😵
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dua and shuja are extra dumb & mukhtar extra smart
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Simz786

Dua and shuja are extra dumb & mukhtar extra smart

This shows how an illiterate guy can be smarter than educated ppl. 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

🤣 I just watched promo of next epi. naukar became malik !😲
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think these Urdu shows are trying to be anti-climactic just to jolt the viewer out of his or her slumber. So most start off on a decent note, and then, turn into agonizingly stupid shows that go against the initial premise entirely. Take Qurban, for example. Its premise was the undying love between Iqra and Bilal. Their sizzling chemistry in the promos pretty much sold the audience to the show. But, did the makers do what a normal, sensible set of people would do to get a hit show (say, like the makers of Humsafar did)? No because that would be the sensible thing to do. Instead, our makers wanted to make it convoluted to the point of bizarre just for the fun of it. How else does one explain the killing off of the main hero while leaving the heroine to get hitched to the second lead? I mean, it would have made sense if both had died for their love, but Bilal alone was shown to suffer. Iqra was happy in her fake marriage to Shameer. In Khidmat Guzar too, they are doing the same thing. The show started off on such a promising note and the performances were so adequate. But somehow, the makers have managed to ruin it entirely. I mean, at this rate, Humasafar will be the only show a foreign audience like myself will ever even remember or care about. At least it followed the basic requirements of a traditional love story to a T. Disappointing to say the least! I am now, no longer even interested in any of these actors or their shows. They have disappointed me enough.
PS to Bilal, Iqra: I have now given up on you both and unless a thousand people recommend a show of yours to me, I will not even watch the teasers, let alone the entire show. Adios!
Edited by JNam - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It is anout a conning khidmat Guzar (Azfar Rehman) who works for a family since his teenage days. he's jealous of them , he destroied their lives by acting very loyal to his malik, and plotting against his kids. he drove first daughter to commit suicide , made the son marry a courtesan, raped the little daughter and it seems like they married and he became the malik!😆
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is anout a conning khidmat Guzar (Azfar Rehman) who works for a family since his teenage days. he's jealous of them , he destroied their lives by acting very loyal to his malik, and plotting against his kids. he drove first daughter to commit suicide , made the son marry a courtesan, raped the little daughter and it seems like they married and he became the malik!😆

GOOD LAWD!!! my head is spinning...
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Finally it is ending this Thursday. I hope Haara Dil replaces it..and Thays replaces Laal Ishq after it ends too.