Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh God. Horror jodi. 

Karan Wahi- Liked him in Remix but then..never mind.

Rautela ka career khatam, it seems. Ab resham ke rumaal se hi kaam chalana padega.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PhitteMuhTera

W*F why r all those popular tv actors doing such kind of films?🤢 ksg, gurmeet, jay now karan wahi too? i used to like him in that nanhi pari show😒 i hope barun sobti doesnt start doing this type of movies now coz i have grown to like him nowadays

Ye kab hua Phittemuhtera😳🤣
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
My main concern is he is considered cute not hot or sexy so how will he pull it off? Apparently he is playing the lead.Edited by ScreamForMe - 6 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
No Wahi, don't do this.. ðŸ˜†
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

One Karan has already done too many erotic movies. Second Karan is going to do the next installment. Can we expect Karan V Grover, Karan Patel and Karan Tacker to follow the lead?

Not Karan Patel! 😭

He spent years and years (since Kasturi days) establishing SRK type romantic hero on TV. 😆 Ek erotic film ki wajah sai, us image par dent par jai ga. 🥺 😭
Shooting.Star thumbnail
Wahi don't attempt this. 😒

He has a image of cute boy on-screen lol. Please sign a new show instead! 😆
KW use to consider Grover his older brother during the DMG days, now younger brother is following older brother's footsteps, Grover went to KW's party few days ago, so he probably gave KW an advice to work on the sequence of the movie that he worked before but this girl Urvashi deserves better movie, she is much more talented and prettier than Alia, Shradda or Krithi, hope KJo or Adi Chopra casts her on their movies. Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Wahi is meh actor who hasn't worked in a show for years. TV industry is becoming more and more fickle, I guess actors want some paying job at this point because Indians aren't lapping up serials any longer. The best rated show gets 3 TRP at best. That's pretty bad. I think they need any kind of paying job over respect at this point. Many in the industry. including good actors, are in sad situation. 

This was bound to happen. for how long can an industry thrive when most of its shows lack creativity, sense and plot? times are changing and with the arrival of netflix, indians have the access to far superior content on television. Only the older generation still watch hindi soaps and that too will lessen with time, and the younger audience don't go near the illogical nonsense- hell even the actors prefer american shows over indian ones.  Sad because some  talented actors really deserve better but this bad phase is much needed for television to reinvent itself.
Edited by pomegranate - 6 years ago
PhitteMuhTera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Ye kab hua Phittemuhtera😳🤣

U wont believe it but ipk3😆 aj kal sp dekh rai hoon mein for LKHI to ipk3 bi dekh li. bekaar show hai ek dum just like ipk1 but the couple is cute in ipk3😆 to i watched some segments or munda bada simple or bindaas laga to i liked him thoda😳