naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Im So fed up of these action movies.

Why can't we have old school romance type movies n family drama again.

It was good to watch n soothing.

I was watching Ishq murshid Pak drama n it has good fan following from India too. Why can't we again have such rom com like DDLJ, KKHH, K3G, mohabbatein again in Bollywood. 

Romantic movies like RRKPK n TJMM was annoying honestly.

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naaznin

Im So fed up of these action movies.

Why can't we have old school romance type movies n family drama again.

It was good to watch n soothing.

I was watching Ishq murshid Pak drama n it has good fan following from India too. Why can't we again have such rom com like DDLJ, KKHH, K3G, mohabbatein again in Bollywood. 

Romantic movies like RRKPK n TJMM was annoying honestly.

Also Bollywood should bring back that trend of having 6-7 complete songs (not of just one or two minutes) in a movie with lip syncing and not just waste these in the backgrounds.

Music was the uniqeness and main usp of Hindi films....they have taken audience' main staple diet.

Bring back hahks, ddljs, Mpks, qsqt....

We need the real Hindi cinema back, not the altered version of Europian or Hollywood cinema

We need real soothing Hindi music back, not the fusion of English music and balle o balle o shaava oye oye, anymore.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sharaban

Also Bollywood should bring back that trend of having 6-7 complete songs (not of just one or two minutes) in a movie with lip syncing and not just waste these in the backgrounds.

Music was the uniqeness and main usp of Hindi films....they have taken audience' main staple diet.

Bring back hahks, ddljs, Mpks, qsqt....

We need the real Hindi cinema back, not the altered version of Europian or Hollywood cinema

We need real soothing Hindi music back, not the fusion of English music and balle o balle o shaava oye oye, anymore.

Those songs were USP of the movies. Cinematography was great too with singing n dancing. Nowadays all these songs with forced Punjabi music n rap makes ear bleed.

All these first having night stand n then falling in love is completely westernised concept. That's why all these movies have no acceptance even today n r literally flop. I never even felt love between Rocky Rani or tinni Mickey.

But if we see aashiqui 2 there was a gradual development of love n adoration n then living together n we still have their fan. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

romantic comedy in general is my favorite. 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 months ago