Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations to him. But his chocolate boy image is a bit distracting tbh. Never thought he will do something like this. Totally Unexpected
so Wahi has replaced KSG here ..  ðŸ¤£
Great.. 
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol, what is it with TV actors' obsession with Hate Story and the kinky genre in general? They should find better roles or at least stick to TV. I don't get their obsession with BW, when BW is offering them such sucky roles. ðŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meethi1

What's wrong with these TV actors? Why One after another continue to work in this Hate Story franchise. Can't they realise it's not doing anything for their career in Bollywood. Instead Whatever fame they have gained through TV even that is being jeopardized 😕

Wahi is meh actor who hasn't worked in a show for years. TV industry is becoming more and more fickle, I guess actors want some paying job at this point because Indians aren't lapping up serials any longer. The best rated show gets 3 TRP at best. That's pretty bad. I think they need any kind of paying job over respect at this point. Many in the industry. including good actors, are in sad situation. 
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Wahi is meh actor who hasn't worked in a show for years. TV industry is becoming more and more fickle, I guess actors want some paying job at this point because Indians aren't lapping up serials any longer. The best rated show gets 3 TRP at best. That's pretty bad. I think they need any kind of paying job over respect at this point. Many in the industry. including good actors, are in sad situation. 

But this is really sad. Though I don't find Wahi a good actor either, maybe actors should try switching to acting in web-series, which is an upcoming industry. And the hindi serial industry needs to re-evaluate and restructure the industry. Korean serials, Pakistani serials etc. are doing well. The hindi serial industry needs to analyse why these serials are doing so well and find their own 'it' factor. Maybe a a more terse script with less episodes (like korean serials) may help? 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
quick question
do these serials earn by online viewing?

i mean they must right..coz i doubt many still watch these shows on tv anymore

i watch only bigg boss but even that i always watch it online when i am free etc..
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLifeHonest

But this is really sad. Though I don't find Wahi a good actor either, maybe actors should try switching to acting in web-series, which is an upcoming industry. And the hindi serial industry needs to re-evaluate and restructure the industry. Korean serials, Pakistani serials etc. are doing well. The hindi serial industry needs to analyse why these serials are doing so well and find their own 'it' factor. Maybe a a more terse script with less episodes (like korean serials) may help? 

There is an urgent need to restructure the industry for sure but while there are finite shows, they still finite only if they don't get enough ratings. The minute they start getting good ratings, they become a dragged mess like YHM and all. Indians aren't ready for seasons, seemingly. The only thing that has worked so far is the two seasons of Nagiin. Idk what can be done at this point. Web industry is still in its developmental phase and doesn't really pay actors that much. This is a bad phase for Indian TV for sure. Many actors don't work for years these days. 
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

There is an urgent need to restructure the industry for sure but while there are finite shows, they still finite only if they don't get enough ratings. The minute they start getting good ratings, they become a dragged mess like YHM and all. Indians aren't ready for seasons, seemingly. The only thing that has worked so far is the two seasons of Nagiin. Idk what can be done at this point. Web industry is still in its developmental phase and doesn't really pay actors that much. This is a bad phase for Indian TV for sure. Many actors don't work for years these days. 

True that. If only the channels stop competing to be the top channel, work together and start experimenting with seasons/ finding a new format etc., the viewers would start getting more fresh and better content. Even the best serials nowadays on TV are over-rated and are dependent on the leads' chemistry than anything else. None of them stick to their original concept, esp. when TRPs rake in.
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

quick question

do these serials earn by online viewing?

i mean they must right..coz i doubt many still watch these shows on tv anymore

i watch only bigg boss but even that i always watch it online when i am free etc..

yup they do...
All these channels have their own apps like star plus-hotstar
Colors-voot
Zee-ozee
AFAIK starplus is charging 9-10$ per month as subscription charges
PhitteMuhTera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
W*F why r all those popular tv actors doing such kind of films?🤢 ksg, gurmeet, jay now karan wahi too? i used to like him in that nanhi pari show😒 i hope barun sobti doesnt start doing this type of movies now coz i have grown to like him nowadays