Khud Garz (ARY) Sami Khan, Aamina Sheikh, Mansha Pasha, Syed Jibran

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Aamina Sheikh Makes A Comeback In Yasir Nawaz's Next

"Directed by Yasir Nawaz , the play also stars Sami Khan, Mansha Pasha and Syed Jibran " producer Sana Shahnawaz.

These days we are spoilt for choices when it comes to television dramas and the credit for that goes to the new breed of producers who aren't fans of the typical Saas - Bahu saga and feel that the audiences have moved past that phase.

One company which aims to tell varied stories is Next Level Entertainment, owned by Sana Shahnawaz , Samina Humayun Saeed and Tariq Shah as in a short span of time the production house has given us plays like Mann Mayal and the currently running Tau Dil Ka Kya Hua, which is very much a modern day tale.

So naturally when we heard the team was gearing up for another production we were thrilled because our sources had told us that it would have Aaminah Sheikh and Sami Khan in the cast!

With the drama very much happening, we got in touch with Producer Sana Shahnawaz and asked her all about it and this is what she told us,

"The title at the moment is Qarz and it is being directed by Yasir Nawaz"

After having directed Mehrunisa V Lub U we already are looking forward to the play as we are sure Yasir Nawaz will do a splendid job. And it seems that even Sana is a fan of Nawazs work as she declared in her social media post.

"Such a thrill to have one of the finest of our industry directing a drama for us at Next Level Entertainment! Yasir Bhai I can't wait to see the visual delight you will make of this play! Super pleased to be working with you"

With the play having been written by Beinteha fame Rida Bilal we also got in touch with her to ask how was this drama going to be different from her debut play Beinteha and this is what she said,

"There are a lot of family dynamics and tensions involved in this one; but you are going to see almost as much romance as was seen in Beinteha ".

Glad about that since we are big fans of love stories , Sana did tell us about the title but also shared that it is not the final one yet!

"The working title at the moment is Qarz but it will be changed "

A joint venture of Next Level Entertainment and Humayun Saeed and Shahzad Nasib's Six Sigma Plus,the shooting has already begun and Sana shared with us the names of the whole cast as well.

"Besides Aaminah Sheikh and Sami Khan the audiences will also see Syed Jibran ,Mansha Pasha, Seemi Pasha , Mehmood Aslam , Shaheen khan, Sahiba and Ghulam Mohuddin sahib in the play".

The tentatively titled drama called Qarz is expected to go on air by December / January only on ARY Digital. And with a dream team like this one, we honestly cant wait to watch it as it marks the return of Aaminah Sheikh on our television screens and that is enough a reason to be excited!
Edited by Simz786 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Tfs @Simz. I am very excited because of these news. December isn't far away.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tfs Simz..I am excited about this too ..😳
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too! Rida Bilal posted about this a few days ago!
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Amina Sheikh and so excited to see her with Sami Khan!
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanashau

simz: are you simra?

Yeah 😆

Word Count: 1

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bumping this because I saw the article posted on Hip again, and Sami and Mansha again!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Aamina Sheikh after so long. This is exciting. Great cast!
why is sami back to ARY again
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why is sami back to ARY again

At least its not non-stop geo 😆